Last Ritualis x Sapien Collabs for 2022!

Alright!

Last run of Ritualis Totems for 2022!

I’ve taken a decent step back from the social media but of course sneak in here daily to see what everyone is up to. Happy to see the adventure and the exploration is alive and well.

Back out of the alchemist’s den to let everyone know that there will be one more round of Ritualis & Sapien collabs this year. After that, the very end of January is the soonest I’ll be making more totems and talismans and that isn’t for sure.

I have a few planned of most of the items in store, but I won’t be producing everything. If you’re interested in something specific, please DM me within the next 7 ish days!

We’ve got some fun shifts: we’ll be doing red-bronze this round for a few items!

Particularly of note: I don’t plan to make any Thelema Unicursals unless someone asks for one.

There’s also the matter of a Solomonic piece: I’m doing one 3rd Pentacle of Saturn from an earlier run on request, so I could do that for anyone else here that wants it. The back is a small void that I encapsulate a piece of lead into it using fine silver plate to contain it. No skin contact, but for the practitioners in the room it’s nice to have the lead in the talisman.

As well are the two new mystery pieces which I should have done late next week!

Feel free to message even if just to ask details and questions. You can ask folks that have claimed Ritualis items already, I don’t heckle or do sales pitches.

You can see everything that’s currently possible at www.ritualis.info/sapienmedicine !

only things not pictured are the moon and saturn pentacles.

Note: they will show out of stock, but if there’s an item you want DM me so I can add it to the presale list and take payment

Here are some photos of the 3rd Pentacle of Saturn!

19 Likes

Oops, forgot a link:

You can see everything that’s currently possible at www.ritualis.info/sapienmedicine !

only things not pictured are the moon and saturn pentacles.
Dreamweaver will be adding fields to everything in this batch and everything pre-ordered.

2 Likes

hello @metaphystwolf is sertanly would like to buy the protection dagger but it says out of stock…any ideas?

i live in Europe.

the dagger is fielded yes?

1 Like

Hey, yes I guess I should make that more clear:

We’re going to be adding more inventory, but have not yet. But since I won’t be adding everything, I wanted to make sure you all knew so you could.make specific pre-orders. The item will show out of stock but if you DM me I can get it on the production list.

The dagger though is not fielded by Sapien, only myself. I put the wrong link and sent the whole store. However there will be some of those back in inventory.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like