Late Night Mystery Videos

Post Videos that you think others will like, Light night mysteries and so on.

the above video is so good. I mean they even went out their way to create music

The guy below is amazing and i think everyone should watch his vidoes

2 Likes

Lemmino is a genius team! I keep seeing their videos again and again, flight 370 mystery is so damn good, it haunts me everytime I watch, somehow I like it. Only after the search for D.B. Cooper was released on the channel, Netflix came up with their own show.

But they take several months to release one video. Many channels copy their ideas and content, I have noticed.

2 Likes

Its crazy isnt he. Its one guy, He spends months doing vidoes, He makes music, he does the visual affects, he reads everything, its like holy shit, where does he began?

He said that if he got a team to work with him, he wouldnt be able to trust them to cover everything and that they might miss details out. This guy is an acutally walking wiki. Its insane. And the fact is, He could get more money if he wanted t, by pumbing out mid quality content, yet he decides to take months and to the highest qulity.

1 Like

No, it is a team and there is one video where he talks about the tools he and his team use, how many projects they handle at one time. I think they are from Norway or Sweden if I remember correctly. I will have to check again.

Their videos are by far the finest quality shit on youtube. Nothing can come close.

2 Likes

I remember him saying he doesnt have a team. If my memory servers me well.

I did start watching him when i was very young and thats what one of his videos said.

Intresting, I didnt know, i was under the impression it was just him. I do remember him saying he doesnt want to hire a team because then he would worry that they wouldnt cover the things he wants.

1 Like

Probably that is when he was new, he answers Q&A in this.

1 Like

Oh okay, thank u. I did not know
That was my mistake

1 Like

np, didn’t watch the netflix d.b.cooper show but they would have copied a lot, the team should have sued.

1 Like