Legal use of sapien’s audios

hi i live in iran and the political and economical problems here makes it difficult to be a premium user as the exchange rate is so high and no one can directly buy through debit card,paypal etc
so i want to know if i ever be able to become a patron can i continue the use of audios i got access to even after the end of membership?
i don’t think i’ll be able to keep it continuously and it probably will be time to time
i don’t want to use anything illegally so i appreciate your answer
(also i’ve read that it’s fine to share them with family right?)

2 Likes

About the patreon fields I think all the fields that are not on the highest subscription tier will still work.

But things like financial protector ecc require an active subscription.

As i don’t want to spread misinformation,
the discussion is open to other’s more knowledgeable

6 Likes

That is correct.

3 Likes

@GamiroCFC @Zen thank you so much
but it seems like the other tier only supports youtube audios :( i don’t know if there’s new height audio available in that tier or not?
22$ is 1 million and half here 🥲💔 i know it deserves the money definitely but i’m not sure if i can keep paying it

You can see what needs $22 a month and what doesn’t by viewing it on the site… I’m not aware of any premium height audio on patreon.

Refer to this thread:

Click patreon and you’ll see the $22 premium tier all of those you won’t get an effect from after you end your subscription.

1 Like