Legendary Lungs

Legendary Lungs

A combination of the virus slayer, bacteria slayer, lung strengthening and lung antioxidant fields for this all in one field combination for the Premium tier.

royalty free music with added rain

Lung restoration field

This will work to strengthen and restore your lung functions and increase its capacity. This would be beneficial to smokers, ex-smokers, as well as helping with age related breathing difficulties. This has been updated to also help with scar tissue and damaged tissue removal.

Lung Antioxidant field

This works towards providing a means to reduce inflammation in your lungs and also provide a deep antioxidant cleanse, The approach is to provide a measure of natural antioxidants (catalase targeted to mitochondria and induced ALA), Induced Glutathione and AMPK production and a collection of excess hydrogen through your normal respiration to accumulate it around your lung cells, each of these provide a host of benefits that will work in a very synergetic manner to provide the proper environmental conditions for a gentle healing and reduction in inflammation, and a lot of lung related conditions.

with the addition of the virus and bacteria destroyer fields. All upgraded and made smart.

54 Likes

Lool, let’s gooo!

Have been waiting for this, lol.

7 Likes

My lungs are already legendary lol

Now they will be healed… more so

Thankyou

7 Likes

Thanks!

6 Likes

This feels good, thanks!

5 Likes

You read my mind

I’ve been focusing on the lungs lately, thank you :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

This is an epic addition - thanks Captain! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I need this so much :pray: thank you :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

For me, after heart surgery some decades ago, The Heart Healer is heaven!

And now, as an ex-smoker, Legendary Lungs is heaven too!

Thank you so much!

11 Likes

I Love anything lungs , breath and O2. Thanks dreamy

3 Likes

This feels good. Like after a round of wim hof.

2 Likes

My lungs will become a legend.

3 Likes

Thank You :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Will this help asthma patients?

2 Likes

I may go Patreon Premium just for this field, that combination of Lung Restoration + Lung Antioxidants in one smart field as an athlete, normally I zero time for these fields in my day to day stack unless I make time, this can boost all levels of physical performance.

5 Likes

many thxx!!!

2 Likes

So onto the collective! Amazing creation

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure, but i think this audio gave me an energy boost, which is not was I was expecting in terms of results. It could be due to the virus & bacteria slayer in it. I’ve tried the Lung Antioxidant audio and the Lung Restoration audio separately before, different results for me.

I’ve listened to this audio 14x since the release. I will have to monitor over the next few days and see if the effects continue, but so far it is the only new audio I have added over the past few days, other audios are the same in my playlist.

6 Likes

This is definitely very powerful. I felt a little pain in my lungs after listening to it a few times yesterday. Maybe during treatment. After listening to it a few times, I also felt a cool feeling in my lungs.

3 Likes

I’m so grateful :pray: so kind of Captain Dreamweaver to get us prepared for the upcoming unique flu season :heart:

Legendary Lungs and Three Purifiers will be your best friends the next few months.

Thank you Dream for all you do for us :pray:

12 Likes