Legendary Plasma Hair rejuvenator

Hello my friends :)

As Dj Khaled would say: “Another one!!!” lol
In regard to a lot of the new “legendary fields” maybe this could be one too, considering that’s a very popular topic that we all appreciate ;)

-Previous Hair fields benefits in this one combined
-Reverse / Cure any hair loss due to hormonal changes, medical changes, hereditary conditions, stress and unhealthy scalp conditions. (No androgenic sensibility, Alopecia and telogen effluvium etc.)
-Plasma protocol effect to regrow all hair back and improve nourishing through improved blood circulation
-Endocrinological rejuvenation to improve all supporting hormones for perfect hair growth

• Smart stem cells to whole scalp to regrow all hair back (Reawakens dormant hairs and brings them back to life with more strength, thickness and health)

What do you think guys, some addition to that concept?

As I said before, Happy Easter!!!

Cheers!!! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

at this point there could be a legendary masculinity enhancement and legendary feminin enhancement :eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s a good topic as well!! I think a hair one would be a nice complement to the “Plasma Glass skin” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds good.

It also sounds a lot like part 3 of the Plasma Protocol :wink::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Yes, but a little more detailed. :slight_smile:

As Borat would say: “I like!!”

2 Likes

Soon come. i think a combination of hair growth, hair loss, grey hair restoration and plasma light. @Captain_Nemo doesn’t dissapoint. His new stuff is just unbelievable.

3 Likes

I keep hearing the drop sound from Diablo 2 whenever i read about legendary fields…

2 Likes

Very true!!! I hope this one and a new height field would be great!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahahahahaha now we need to switch to Cod

And he would also say “very nice” :joy:

3 Likes

We’ve been heard y’alllll!!! :)
It’s out !!!- “The Legendary Hair Serum” Thank you, Sapien-team!!!
Stay healthy and well everyone!!!

4 Likes

Dream came true

2 Likes

You mean, Dream came through. :partying_face:

9 Likes