Lessons, Love and Light

So happy to see you back you lowkey kept the forum charming and exciting

7 Likes

Part 2 of my message:

I realized upon waking up this morning and a few rounds of ego dissolution, that this man was only a reflection of my deep self.

A disease among us males, narcissism hidden behind service to others, abuse to women disguised as love.

The likes attract the likes.
And now the deeper transformation begins.

Gratitude for this.
And gratitude to everyone that opened up publicly and privately.

Powerful rebirth it is :cyclone::heart:

12 Likes

Hello. Now I read this thread.
Can we have more Netiquette (Internet Etiquette) rules in the future in this forum? Or we have a thread about Netiquette rules? For example I noticed that person used so many capital letters. While based on netiquette rules ā€œtyping in all capital letters on the Internet is considered rude because it is difficult to read and comes across as very aggressive (LIKE SHOUTING!)ā€

Or I see so many members start tagging Captainā€™s account instead of typing his account name, while they have no questions or they donā€™t need his help. So Captain may receive so many messages in a single day and as a result he may miss a message from someone who really needs his help.

10 Likes

tell me what you believe is proper punishment. I will hear you out.

@SammyG

Punishment?!

Well, once a friend of mine went on my nerve badly, but 3 days later he came back in a nice way that I couldnā€™t stop laughing. So I chose a nickname for him. ā€œNabatā€ in my culture is a kind of sugar crystal that we drop it into a cup of tea in order to make the tea sweet. That friend of mine and I no longer argue with each other anymore. However sometimes I have to send him the picture of a cup of tea as a warning!

Going back to your punishment request, ā€œEarth is unnecessarily sharp and hardā€, so youā€™ve already received your punishment.

7 Likes

I prefered reading and observing for the last days, instead of posting anything. Then I typed a quite long post, sent it under this very thread (of which the original post mentions my name) but couldnā€™t succeed: there was an alert saying that the post was subject to moderator approval. A technical thing, as explained to me afterward. Maybe because he was the one to intercept my post or simply because of his good intentions, Dreamweaver reached out to me. I shared again the long public post with him.

One of the main purposes of the post was to apologize to him for the parts that could have hurt him directly, in my previous post of 4 days ago. We talked and sorted things out. I thank him once again for this. I also thank Sammy for having invited people to calmer reactions towards ā€œfollowersā€ (which I am not, by the way. Iā€™m no oneā€™s follower 100% at all, nor under influence, nor a spineless parrot. Neither today nor 4 days ago. As already explained by Scribe. Iā€™m not among people who have requested refunds, chargebacks, etc. either. Because no matter what may happen, my gratitude towards Dreamweaver doesnā€™t change).

No need for other details about my aforementioned post (that I was going to share but couldnā€™t). Itā€™s enough that Dreamweaver has received it. No need either to stir the other aspects regarding the last events once again. Everyone is tired enough. So am I.

Am I making this clarification to prove/disprove something? No. But we spent quite a long time with you members of this forum, had some significant moments, sharings together and I canā€™t deny what all this has brought to me so many times. I was often heard and helped in this forum, by many people. Thatā€™s the reason why Iā€™m writing this post here because it seemed like a minimum clarification that I could bring to those very same people. Meaning that what we shared so far and for which we were gathered together here was real. And not something that I suddenly decided to throw into the garbage altogether, with Dream in the middle of the garbage bag.

Thatā€™s it.

15 Likes

forums have also brought out a badass in me there is something about not seeing others that can make you write things that you would never say in real life

a little bit like alcohol can do to young english kids coming out from pubs

iā€™v been banned on many forums such as the flat earth society i was asking too many questions :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This didnā€™t need to be flagged. I did say for people to flag any more posts in regards to the drama so that is fair). Thanks for sharing your thoughts bronyraur. Iā€™ll leave this post up for longer so dream and and others can hear your thoughts. The last thing I would have wanted from all this is for other people to get dragged into this mess. So sorry for any stress this has caused you or others.

7 Likes

(I donā€™t mean delete post. I mean unlist the threads as I said I would)

2 Likes

four agreements by don miguel ruiz

1. Be impeccable with your word
  2. Donā€™t take anything personally
  3. Donā€™t make assumptions
  4. Always do your best

They are easier to follow in real life face to face than on a forum :heart: But if everybody keeps number two in the back of their mind arguments and tensions will fade away quickly.

We are all looking for the same thing which is happiness.

7 Likes