Lessons, Love and Light

As of this very moment, OM is officially banned from the forum. I gave him more than enough time after announcing the ban to redeem himself but he just continued with his attacks and tirades.

The past few days have not only been extremely stressful to me and dream but to many of you in here as well. We all care so much for our community. To see it reduced to all this fighting and ugliness has cast a dark shadow upon us all.

But now, the clouds are clearing up and the light is shining in. This whole debacle is coming to an end.

In the future poll thread, the right question was asked. ā€˜How do we move forward?ā€™ Well first, let me relink the rules of the forum and let us reflect on all of this.

Rules

• If users insult others or make disrespectful comments, the comments will be deleted and theyā€™ll be let off with a warning. Especially use of nasty language. Done one or two more times can get them a ban.
  • If users start attacking personas, then it is reaching argument territory and should stop
    immediately. If users keep going for personal attacks, they will be given warning. If they continue, they will be banned. As mods, weā€™ll do what we can stop discussions escalating into
    full blown arguments.
  • No explicit material on this forum. Letā€™s keep it PG-13. There are kids who also listen to Sapienmed and lurk the forum.
  • No sharing purchased material on the website. That is unfair to the creators.
  • After first ban, if you return and break rules again, you will be permanently banned from the forum.
  • Users that conitnually cause chaos and uproar in the forum will be permanently banned

The ego bashing, provocation of conflicts were rules that were consistently being broken by OM. And he was warned by me many times. But he used his high status here and how heā€™s helped people as leverage to let him get away with such things.

He was really good at making himself to look like the victim and using all kinds of subtle manipulation tactics to get away with these things and get the public on his side.

But even then, in realizing these things, I let him get away with it. I also appreciated how helpful he was to a lot of you so I didnā€™t want to come at him publicly as often as I shouldā€™ve.

I honestly cared what you guys thought and since many of you would defend him and side with him, I would just let it be. And so, those manipulative tactics worked on me too.

And from all that, I learned several things. Several things I knew but never fully put into practice because of this individual.

First of all, nobody is above the rules. Not me. Not dream. Not Om. Not Maoshan. Not anyone. No matter how helpful or most often righteous someone is, they should not be put on a pedestal. They do not deserve undying devotion that allows them to say and do whatever they want.

That goes for dream as well, who many of you love so dearly. If he crosses the line and starts causing chaos and uproar or doing shady things, then you should call him out on it too. It is unwise to blindly follow and defend anyone. Wrong is wrong no matter how right someone has been in the past.

So donā€™t let your love and respect for someone cloud your better judgement. And donā€™t fear how they or other people will react when you do call out their bad behavior. Many people feared because of the backlash they would get from him or his defenders. Heck I feared in some instances too.

And even I broke the rules. I went for OMā€™s character as well. I did it in defense of us but I also stooped to a level I shouldnā€™t have. I broke the very rules I am supposed to uphold in this forum. If you feel I did the wrong thing, let me know and tell me what you believe is proper punishment. I will hear you out.

I have learned so much from all of this. I hope all of you have too. These have not been simple moral dilemmas to deal with. OM was a friend and so it made things even more complicated.

And so for the futureā€¦ we ask you all to not put any of us or new members on a pedestal. We ask that everyone treat eachother with respect. We ask that everyone learn from this and we continue to provide light and love to eachother as always have.

Because this community truly is beautiful. You are all good souls with the potential to resolve any of your issues and shine as bright as youā€™ve always wanted to. Me and Dream see it in all of you.

And yes we saw it in Angel too. Some of you speak of not liking him in the past but he came to us with good will and good intentions. We saw and helped out and learned things together. Everyone deserves redemption. And we gave OM more than enough chances over time to do so but look where that got us.

So I am forgiving but I learned my lesson. But if people cause those kinds of issues here againā€¦ just mess with the lovely vibe we have here in any wayā€¦ I will speak to you. I will warn you.

But if you donā€™t respect the rules and our community, you will be permanently banned.

I also wanted to mention that we hold no ill will towards those who defended OM. He helped you guys immensely. And so you love and respect him dearly. All of this must have been so confusing and stressful to you all. And to also hear people attack you in here for being dumb and foolish must have added fuel to the fire blazing within.

Just know that me and dream donā€™t hold anything against you. Even if some of you charged back our audios. You felt you were doing the right thing. The man probably helped you guys immensely in some ways and you believed him and trusted his word. Itā€™s understandable.

And I know this cast a dark shadow over the freedom course but I do believe it is worth checking out. I will fix the buy button asap.

And also, you might not have noticedā€¦ but the course home, is taking applications for courses. Others can create courses as well. Whether it be on tarot reading or whatever truly. Just contact us first and pitch your idea.

And finally, a previous member of this forum sent this email and I asked her if it could be shared. Now that this chapter is finally over, I believe that all truth should be come to the light. Full clarity is often necessary in pure self reflection and the learning of how to move forward. Let everything come to the light.

So Om, you arenā€™t welcome here again. But even after all of this, the physical world still welcomes you. Nobody from here truly knows OMā€™s face or who he is or where he lives. He kept himself anonymous in all his time here. Not too different than a reddit user with a user name. His personal life wonā€™t suffer from this.

So I hope you learned from all of this as well and grow to be a better person. Good luck on your journey.

In all this, there were many lessons. This whole debacle was still quite a moment of spiritual growth. For all of us. Although I mentioned many above, some lessons were probably more personal to you. If you would like to share, please do in the comments below.

And perhaps share what you see for our future. And how we can make it it happen in this new beginning being presented to us.

Love and light to you all.

64 Likes

iā€™m glad this is over.

iā€™d like to remind everyone to ask themselves why youā€™re here.

i joined this community mainly to improve my physical 3D life. after about a year i still see myself checking in and the discussions here can be quite mind opening.

i also wish everyone better days moving forward.

:white_heart: :black_heart: :brown_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :heart:

18 Likes

Iā€™m sorry if this my post fueled fire in anyone

I did want to say it though, sometimes I was like what theā€¦ am I blinding/sabotaging myself for not following this guy?

No, I canā€™t beā€¦

But why do others?

Maybe, I should?

My lesson: Listen to yourselfā€¦ Always.

15 Likes

Hey pals, I come to this forum because you guys are like family to me, including dream and Sammy. I donā€™t really have a lot of friends who are interested in this half spiritual and half physical route, I feel like specifically in this forum everyone should be respectful and tolerant towards each other because itā€™s what is our goal is and what we are meant to be. Itā€™s not like an actually physical reality but most of us here have similar goals. I am glad I have found this family and it sucks if it comes to an end like this but I would understand but just know I love all of you, Some people here are like my actual friends in real life and I wouldnā€™t want to lose them. This is the only place in the world that made me comfortable to express my emotions and expressions more than ever did in my life or childhood because I was always being judged on by parents and friends I guess, but I will admit I can be judgemental sometimes too. But thank you so much for everything and I hope things go well. Please remember we all have the same goal and that is to be better people than we were yesterday. If you didnā€™t have a goal to become better at least at something than you probably wouldnā€™t be in this forum
Love yā€™all amigos

17 Likes

I am not a sharer under most circumstances. I am here because I feel safe and because all of you are like me, opening, searching, finding, exploring, growing. All because of Dream, Sammy and those supporters who know how important it is to be a spirit in a body, sometimes bold, sometimes hesitant, sometimes open, sometimes closed. My soul revels in Dreamā€™s fields. I have found liberation here that I have not found in 52 gazillion other metaphysical places on this planet. I see this as a unique and brilliantly special opportunity that we are blessed to be a part of. The hearts of the people I have met here are sweet, gentle, kind, sincere and loving. And we are all rallying around Dream, Sammy and those who are their closest supporters in this sacred endeavor. I desire to see myself past this shell of a body to a blessed place in consciousness where we are all one. Dream and Sam, I love you. Everyone in this forum, I love you. Thank you for being you. We have the greatest opportunity here and the energy and momentum of love will carry us forward. The fields that Dream creates are a blessing to us, and I know we truly seek to be a blessing in turn to all of us who show up here in the guise of spirit in a body, and to those of our loved ones that arenā€™t on this path, and those in the universe that we are one with who are or arenā€™t on this path. Open hearts, open minds, blessed be. :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

24 Likes

Seems like OM was causing more promblems in the backend of the fourm then what he helped in the frontend . I didnt know it had gotten this bad. But anyway if sammy warned him and he still broke the rules then am 100% with sammy. And everyone have a good day and keeping getting those results :slightly_smiling_face: :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Typically I try to remain neutral in conflicts. I donā€™t like to ā€œstir the potā€. And I know this may make me seem a certain way, given the circumstances, however I feel it would only be appropriate to share without OMā€™s presence.

Iā€™m sure many of you already had suspicions, and those who were present certainly did know, but yes, it was OM that had exposed me in the NFT group. For those who do not know what Iā€™m referring to, see here:

Anyways, after I had told the person what I had done, they went and informed OM of the situation. Iā€™d like to believe that they never specified for the matter to be made public, but Iā€™ll never know for certain.
With this information, OM did not pull me aside in private, but rather put me on blast to the entire group. I had never felt so ashamed and small in my life, and I am certain that was his intention. He wanted to incite a mob mentality against me because he cared oh-so much about ā€œINTEGRITYā€. I know what I did was selfish and wrong, and even now I have a poor taste in my mouth from it, but I did not deserve that. Kicking someone while they are already down is no way to teach a lesson and instill good moral values. I already had intentions to resolve the matter privately, between me and the person alone, but OMā€™s actions created turbulence and made everyone involved (including myself) perceive me as a bad person.
I already knew that people would be gossiping about me in private and I could not stand the thought of that. So that reason and that reason alone was why I issued the public apology, and self-deprecated so deeply. I knew it would likely take nothing short of that to appease OM and call off any witch hunts he may have been planning, or hell even outing me to the entire forum himself.

Well, OM, I have some news for you: since then, Iā€™ve already made two successful transactions in selling my items to members of this forum. And next week, Iā€™m planning to purchase a second-hand NFT from someone for $400. So yeah, I think I have integrity enough.

I apologize for this rant, I just needed to get that off my chest. Iā€™ll probably delete both this and my apology within a few hours, because this forum really shouldnā€™t be flooded with anymore toxicity after we just got rid of some

28 Likes

I donā€™t think you sharing that is toxic
But actually a very important thing for you and how everyone sees you. (Therefore for us as well)

12 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to Imogenā€™s @anon25711007 tarot of divine truth course

14 Likes

I would agree with this 100%. Itā€™s best to build up discernment and stay centered.

What started with Intellectual Property concerns and then with character assassinations all around and ending with chargebacks hurting Dreamā€™s business has been really sad to see.

I hope itā€™s a learning experience for all.

13 Likes

I never specified for anything to be made public, nor did I ask for him to provide any help. Iā€™d just gone through advanced EoT with him and we were carrying on a conversation and I mentioned it, because at the time, it bothered me immensely. I gave freely to you and I felt taken advantage of.

It is done and over, and I am not bothered by it any more and I hope you find peace as well and my apologies that it was made ā€œpublicā€ in the private Declaration thread.

I do bristle at being referred to as a ā€œfollower.ā€ And not just in the context of OM, but also in the context of Dream. I do not worship anyone. I did EoT with OM. Had a couple conversations that always went well but Iā€™m not someone who has lengthy conversations with anyone online, much less on this board. Angel was too green at the time to effectively do Satori/EoT, and perhaps I feel that way because I have several decades of enlightenment work behind me and I knew of OM, Dream, Maoshan (and Green Tea, Dale) and their work over there on XtremeMind, so Iā€™m not new to this. I found OM likable, sometimes harsh to others, but because I was quiet, did the necessary work, and never bitched, we were good and I never gave reason to be on anyoneā€™s bad side. BTW, Angel was also quite harsh on a couple of the people in the Satori/EoT thread when guiding them and, not that my opinion matters, I would humbly suggest taking a more patient tone when working with people.

I owe OM an immense amount of gratitude for EoT, but everything else, I cannot really say one way or the other as Iā€™m not involved and Iā€™d prefer to leave it at that. By the same token, Iā€™m not going to hide. Thereā€™s certainly some of us who feel like we have a target on our back now. I prefer to productively move forward but if this gets to be like the Scarlet Letter, then Iā€™m out, and then you risk having a forum of automatons that are afraid to express themselves.

Iā€™ve been a huge financial supporter of Dream. I own most everything made in the last several years and my first customs were from 2014 which still sit on my wedding ring. Tens of thousands of dollarsā€¦zero chargebacks. I would be shocked if anyone in the EoT thread was doing chargebacks. I owe him an immense amount of gratitude as well, as I believe between the fields and EoT, my life is immensely different and better than it was ten years ago.

I also very much appreciate Sammy. In the few interactions weā€™ve had, heā€™s always been very gracious and giving.

But I guess I will close with, I canā€™t help but feeling bothered with how the primary parties acted in this, and yes itā€™s easy for me to say because Iā€™m not being sued, and Iā€™m not having my character come into question but are we not on the path to enlightenment? And if so, is this how we should act? Like just stop with this airing of the dirty laundry.

Sexual harassment is no joke, and I can rather accurately guess who sent the note and I feel badly for what she went through. So, if that is happening, then no excuses for it. This isnā€™t a dating forum.

I guess I expected better conduct from the leaders here on both sides of the issue.

JUST STOP WITH THE CHARACTER ASSASSINATION ALREADY. Heā€™s not here anymore. What value does it bring? Are we posthumously warning people to stay away from someone who is no longer here?

Iā€™m probably not making my point very well, but I tried, and I expect to get some strong disagreement.

In the end we all want the same thing. A safe environment to push us and grow.

25 Likes

I just got up from sleep and read this made me relief :joy::kissing_heart:

Btw if someone got permanent ban. Do you think they still can lurk? :eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, as this is a public forum.

ā€“

Scribe, sorry Iā€™ll partly ignore some of your message andā€¦
Here is what I felt to share.
(night night guys)

ā€“

Those last hours have been weirdā€¦

A powerful lesson for me, that Iā€™d like to share with this community about not ever giving up your Power to anyoneā€¦

I have been partly defending this man for month and putting all blame on me, and only realized that I was a prey to a fake guru, a pervert, a narcissistā€¦

Going to him as a last resort, after going through an intense period of my life (failed project, lost soul mate, going broke)

Coping all along with his abusive behaviors and his constant BS towards my person, cause this was apparently the wayā€¦

Up until a point where weā€™ve fucked myself up so badly, with a protocol that was clearly making things worst for me, that he showed his true faceā€¦

Kicking me out of his secrete group and presenceā€¦ while recommending me strongly to just ā€œquit the forum, live a simple life and forget all about spirituality, this is for your own goodā€.

ā€¦

Then ignoring me and having a cult-like enigmatic posture when I started to realize the truth of his behavior.

I read about people going through Suicidal depressionā€¦
If I had not met a beautiful soul many months before, coaching me for free over that periodā€¦ I am quite certain I wouldnā€™t be here either.

I tend to always prioritize the good & beauty with people, but thisā€¦

Hard to believe how we adapt to anything.
With perspective though, a powerful lesson.

May he reads this as a lurker and realizes his wrong-doing, grows through this whole experience and becomes the true being he inspires to be.

Thanks for your courage Sammy, Angel.

We can already feel the rebirth throughout the community. Excited about whatā€™s to come :heart:

22 Likes

I tell yā€™all. The forum feel much lighter :joy::kissing_heart:

Itā€™s over

17 Likes

I feel it lighter too.

11 Likes

Today, I am forgiving myself for not having had allowed myself to have a clear view on everything and question everything, and also for ignoring my own inner guidance at some points.

One more time I learned, that the guidance of oneā€™s own Higher Self is the only true and ultimate personal guidance.

20 Likes

yes but
I think as Om has been a highly regarded figure on the forum, a massive influence. For years. Itā€™s only been about one day since heā€™s been exposed. This has been a huge event, understand that itā€™s a lot to take for many people. So give it time ? I think any mention of him is very soon to cease.
many people have been played, abused, deluded, by this man and itā€™s only natural as we move on that the heart of the people whoā€™ve been hurt, to speak, to then heal right ? So thatā€™s why this thread was made.
You can see that there is logicical growth timeline in the order of the threads, from the " ego, manipulation " thread ( the shadow ) to this one that is about learning from this shadow and becoming lighter. This is the last thread about him. There was a clear global lesson for everyone to various extents. why this shadow could even take so much importance in the first place ( for reasons that have all been mentionned )

so yea this is already hapenning now

11 Likes

Sorry, I did not mean to imply that. I intended it to mean ā€œeveryone besides you, me and OM in the PMā€. Poor choice of words on my part.

Anyways, I am glad to hear you are no longer bothered and have moved on. It helps give me peace of mind and feel better.

6 Likes

Few understand this and it can be a hard lesson for many. I hope everyone is doing well now that this is clearing up. It seems that everywhere I look everyone, regardless of current level of evolution, is being presented huge challenges that are pushing them in ways they didnā€™t see coming. In times like these it is not only our strength and fortitude that get us through but our ability to be graceful with ourselves and others. Itā€™s a true testament to ones character to be able to move through these tense and painful challenges with grace and the ability to grow from it. Respect to everyone here, to OM and of course Captain and Sammy. This too shall pass.

7 Likes

I agree that we are coming to an end about all this issue, and its a must to move forward and leave all behind, learn whatever good we can learn from this and only look forward.

But i also agree with @Eli that is a process that needs to be lived with the importance of it.

And in this case, this was tough, very tough, over a year of a rollercoaster, so tough that emotions are gonna be high for many in the weeks to come.

In fact i highly recommend listening to cord cutter, or smart cord cutter, grounding, self respect, and some PTSD loops yep. Even that one.

Nobody is to say to others when to move on or how.

We just gotta embrace change and reality, but on our own, after this, continue understanding until its well absorbed what can all this teach us or already has taught us.

So it doesnt happen again.

So we work on solve it fast from the first red flags arising

So we stand strong together

But most important and is why i quoted that part of the OP here, just to remind EVERYBODY that we all have a voice, that we all have the right to speak up when feeling in any way or form whether in posts or PM, harrased, pushed, manipulated, bullied or charmed up with ill intentions.
Even if you are not sure. Ask, Message Sammy or the moderators, or a member you feel confident about.

This is a new time. A new era being born for this forum, we are leveling up.

And we are gonna really honor the goal of being here for each other, and exercise the compassion, kindness and understanding that we see lacking everywhere in our real lives.

But at the same time love always goes along justice, and justice should always go along love.

Darkness is like weed, we gotta chop it off the minute it starts growing so it doesnt spoil the garden :wink:

I really hope, we will see new faces around, lurkers coming to join us, feel invited.

We can learn from everybody. And thats why we are here for. If not, we would just directly check the channels and the platforms to buy tools and bye.

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

18 Likes