Let's compliment each other

@Jen than you for your sweet, kind, caring spirit, and for the entertaining loving journey with your plants and cooking

@Unbreakable @Mac @lou_lou @veh @Siri @Byjrodriguez thank you for the consistency in the forum throughout the years whether you participate every now and then, i always smile when i read you and see you around you guys give me childlike vibes with a spirit that will never age im sure :raised_hands:

@RobbyHa thank you for supporting others through your comments even tho you have to translate everything to read and to reply, you go all the way to contribute and help around, thank you for the energy you emanate, so real and loving.

@Mosseti my brother from another mother too!! :raised_hands::raised_hands: sadly you dont participate in the forum like before but im tagging you because i met you here and i have found in you the brother life didnt give me, thank you for all your support and for being an ear to my constant bs haha

@Vincit thank you soooo much for the extra work you do in the forum, it is so valuable and appreciated. Really helps a lot to clarify doubts to a lot of members when it comes to fields specially the most complicated ones :ok_hand:

15 Likes

@SC448 thank you (another brother) for your enormous help with keeping up to date the Patreon + post. Really appreciated.
I miss talking to you, we need to catch up!

@Star @Gnosticmedic27 @Maoshan_Wanderer @Ugninis @Atreides @SilverZuzu @Borisju @John0911 @maTata I miss your reviews and constant contribution to the forum, this place lights up and reach higher ends when you guys show up around. Please dont become lurkers lol we really appreciate your knowledge, your desire to teach and push humanity to grow.

17 Likes

Amen to that! :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you Luna! :white_heart:

Translation is not always necessary anymore :blush:

It’s just that I don’t always understand American language and jokes lol

7 Likes

@Jennyfire @tagler2 @Limael @Premintarsia @Owl @King_A @Baya @pranic_climber @Nabs101 @Lucky

Same as i said in my previous comment.

Please dont become lurkers in the forum, your reviews, comments, replies have so much insight, care, passion. Well appreciate you participating again or more like before, we miss you around.

18 Likes

@SC448
Thank you for your endless patience in keeping up the links
Having given just the barest of assistance I truly know what an amazing job you have been doing over the years. Also thank you for being a kind and sweet person.

@SilverZuzu
My buddy Silver lol. Thank you for being such a kind loving and giving soul. I have appreciated your presence so much in this forum. DM me anytime. :slight_smile:

@sensin-sensei What can I say. Ever since the Egyptian groups you have bowled me over with your joy and zeal in researching and delivering the most exquisite esoteric knowledge. Thank you for your love of the mystical and mythological and for being such a gift to the forum. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Omg thank you! I didn’t know anyone knew I existed on here :joy:

Thank you @sensin-sensei for letting me purchase your second copy of back panther. She’s been my phone screen saver ever since!

@Beltloop for being so helpful & kind
@Rehan for your kindness and wisdom
@SorcerySupreme is just a vibe all his own that I enjoy
@JAAJ always fascinates me with her mind

11 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

You are a true gem💎
Wonderfull
Talented
Life changer
Kind
Creative
Mysterious
Funny
True genius

What i probably adore the most is Your " lol" .:sweat_smile:

Im waiting for more “lols”

13 Likes

@Fender_Cad thank you for teaching us what real commitment and consistency is… your personality and contribution cant be missed even with a new name :sweat_smile:

Also in the name of the shy ones i thank you for your incisive way of questioning all to the smallest details, you are helping them to get the answers they are embarrased to ask in a public forum about fields and more.

@Abcd thank you for your spark and sweetness in EVERY comment and reply with lots of emojis haha i kid you not every time i have to go back and read what you had just said because my ADD’ed brain goes to try and figure every emoji :rofl:

@Lanos @Violet @Seamie @anon71447141 @Andromeda

Thank you for being fully raw and vulnerable, for not being ashamed of sharing your obstacles and issues, for never giving up even when at times its all that seems easier you still try and i know you guys use this forum as a way to find that push to keep going and start again for the million time.
healing is for the braves and so you are more than you think. Much more. And specially thank you for still wanting to help others right in the middle of the mess you might be going through. Beautiful people usually have gone through the hardest times. :wave: never give up.

@gpo Mr ex Moderator :speaking_head: thank you for still coming to help organize here and there parts in the forum with your super useful threads!!

I apologize if i missed people. Trully appreciate every one of you :purple_heart:

Ohhh @Starlight i swear i thought i had tagged you!! I just realized i was going to put you in the (dont post mich reviews as before and we miss them) comment i made but because max is 10 tags thats why i missed it in the next comment.

Anyway. Thank you for your sincere and genuine approach in the forum. You are a real person very sensitive and compassionated, really to help if you can with open offers!

15 Likes

Thank you, your words mean a lot :heart:

5 Likes

thank you @Lunamoon22 :heartpulse: my heart just jumped a little being mentioned here from you!
i learned so much from you and i always wanted to thank you for this! so here is the moment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I can only tag 10!

Thank you @Lunamoon22 I admire you so much for your wisdom, your kindness and your willingness to be totally candid with us and descriptive in your posts. So helpful always

@Rosechalice thank you for being so kind and always there for us. You’re one of the most compassionate people I’ve ever had the pleasure of talking to.

@Allurre youre hilarious never change

@ecaiii you have such a big heart

@Desiree and @RobbyHa Thank you for being there for me in some tough moments you’re both the coolest.

@Hauru @seamie @JAAJ Dr_Manhattan Drift Scribe pranic_climber UgniS and Theo wherever he is you guys have taught me so much Thank you

Psychic_University Thank you for being here we appreciate you

Sarumann33 you always have such interesting tips and perspectives and I find them fascinating. Thank you

WellBeing I know you aren’t here anymore or you haven’t been on a long time but you’re not forgotten and you have contributed so much so thank you

@Captain_Nemo (hope it’s ok to tag) and SammyG none of us would be here without you. We are all so grateful
To you for opening our worlds, and changing us all for the better. You’ve made such an unspeakable impact on the world.

I’m really sorry if I forgot anyone. I will add to the post if I did.

Pretty much anyone I’ve interacted with here, true thanks.

16 Likes

@Jen - you’re such a sweetie!
TY KY White

5 Likes

@everyone thank you for being here! all who share information here are to be mentioned and honored!

your posts saved me not one time, but many times and gave me ideas to go on. for we all have pieces of this puzzle and when we share them here we all get a fuller picture of what and how.

hope that this will sufice without @ . there are too many respectful folks arround here.

thanks to @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG for being there for all of us and making this place here possible to share thoughts, emotions and experience!

10 Likes

Goddess TY

5 Likes

Thank you @Jen! :white_heart:

7 Likes

Wow thats beautiful :fire:

3 Likes

Is @Fender_Cad actually @WellBeing? Haven’t seen him around for long and then your description of him matches maybe … or maybe I am miss reading

No, T-CAD? I think was his previous name

Wellbeing was def not one to be asking all more like scolding those that did :sweat_smile:

Much love to you if you read this Wellbeing. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Ok then I am relatively new for him lol

1 Like