Let's compliment each other

Wow thats beautiful :fire:

3 Likes

Is @Fender_Cad actually @WellBeing? Haven’t seen him around for long and then your description of him matches maybe … or maybe I am miss reading

No, T-CAD? I think was his previous name

Wellbeing was def not one to be asking all more like scolding those that did :sweat_smile:

Much love to you if you read this Wellbeing. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Ok then I am relatively new for him lol

1 Like

Noo hes been here for ever an always around, Italian guy, oh he did stop coming for like a year and i think is when you joined so thats why

1 Like

Yeah I do remember seeing this username but never have really interacted with him

1 Like

:white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart:

this is beautiful , thanks Luna :white_heart:

i really love this forum … thanks for all people here …

4 Likes

Thanks to you Luna, because with passionate phrases and stories that are understandable to everyone, you manage to make even complicated concepts understood, moreover with grace and genius.

3 Likes

Thank you Luna! :call_me_hand::muscle::sparkles:

And for the compliments I love your recommandations and advices, you have given me many important insigths about fields and energy and I am very greatful for that :surfing_woman:🪽 :sparkles:

Trying not to post too many emojis to not overload your brain, but I have to tell you, it is hard. :milky_way::crescent_moon:

3 Likes

@Bewitched

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. Much love. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I appreciate your kind words, Luna! :hugs: Back at you x 100. Your posts are genius tbh. Your understanding of the fields and what to use when is next level.

I still do be posting and give advice here and there but probably not as much as I could.

6 Likes

@Niezdeyhyuke
Thank You for your wonderfull,detailed
Imformative reviews.

You remind me a bit of Neo or detective searching for truth and answes.

I really enjoy reading your post.i always catch something new to inspire and look deeper.
:boom:

2 Likes

You’re so handsome @Bored

8 Likes

Thank for Your message :heartbeat::relieved: .
It’s true that I’m a bit less present. At the moment I am in another country and I have things to sort out. I will be a little more present in some time and I will share with you my experiences concerning energetic ,my evolution and my projects .
I do not forget you :hugs::heartbeat: 🫂 :purple_heart:

4 Likes

The previous name was TF_CAD, which I had since the first registration over three years ago, a strange acronym that had various meanings in addition to the most obvious one for a passion of mine, updated this year with another passion/leisure of mine, condensed in the name.

4 Likes

@Desiree thank you for being so kind to me and going above and beyond when you were explaining the nft I was considering buying, I also really appreciate your contribution to the forum🙂

@Lunamoon22 thank you as well for being so kind to me when I bought NFTS from you, and I also appreciate how you give so much thought into the reviews and advice you give to people, you’re such a kind hearted person💚

@Rosechalice i appreciate your hard work with the forum and how courteous you are to newcomers making them feel welcomed along with you @Nice2knowU with your help around the forum

@Dr_Manhattan of course can’t forget you as one of the moderators, also the field ideas you have are really top tier and honestly priceless💯

10 Likes

@infinitecreators
You are very sweet. Thanks for the thanks. It’s my pleasure :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Omg thank you baby

3 Likes

@Siria Wow! Thank you for the compliment

@Lunamoon22 Yes! Thank you for always giving me lots of advice when I first entered the forum.

@Jen I also learned a lot from you

@Ugninis Of course, I want to thank you, brother, for your ideas to fulfill my beautiful dreams (beauty, hair、health)

@Nice2knowU Of course, bro, you are also a warm person when we occasionally communicate in Chinese.

@Milamber When I first started to understand nft, you gave me a lot of information

Finally, of course, thanks Dreamweaver and SammyG :pray:

Without you, there would be no forum

12 Likes

Thank you, Luna, for the kind words. :sparkling_heart: You’re always a pleasure to read. I really haven’t been writing on the forum much lately. I just don’t have enough time right now. But I’m still here with you. And I am glad to be a part of this community

10 Likes