Let's talk about NFTs & set some ground rules

I totally agree with Luna here.

Well, Herr JAAJ, I can’t agree on this at all. Could you please tell me what is a member’s daily “work” on this forum? How did they “work their way up” in a forum? This is not a company, and none of us is an employee of this forum. Geez. What makes you think a “senior member” can gain certain priviledge by posting regularly on this forum? Enjoy and relish your “entitlement” from being a “senior member” of this forum that does not exist in the first place as you desire, please, for anyone here agree with this view.

To put it bluntly, Sam runs the forum. He is the only one who “working daily in it,” to quote your own words. No matter how much a member posts here, as long as he/she does not runs the forum, then he/she is not “working” as Sam does.

I announce that from now on the only one person eligible for all NFT projects is @SammyG . All the others are just peasants, including me, in this forum. O, holy gatekeeper @SammyG , grant us the permission of entering the gate of heavenly group of sacred NFT projects, by JAAJ’s standard.

Please elaborate what are the works, investments and committments. Please don’t say Arbeit macht frei to me. I have a “limiting belief” of being scared of this German sentence since I am not born white ethnically in this life.

1 Like

Hello there!
For me personally my current situation doesnt allow much hunting for NFTs and for the formed groups (f.e. the Love group) i only recieved any info when the NFT was out, same with all others, not informed when the group was formed, many groups i didnt have interest in to join.

I was able to afford the things from gumroad they were super helpful and am grateful for them all, also patreon and you tube.

But the NFTs have things that would make my work here where i live lighter, i lll not suffer so much and so on…and what? i have to delve into cryptocurrency and pay a ton of money…Dont like to, it is correct for me and wont do it no matter how really beautiful the NFTs are. They are simply out of reach for me and thats fine.

I was envious at first, shaken, sad, broken, hopeless, furious and angry, left out, but now i am not…i have a ton of work to do with the beautiful “normal fields” and alot to learn about energy so i keep my “hunger” for luxury at bay…

That said i appreciate the collective efford to create NFTs.

3 Likes

To the people complaining about selling “super low”…

In my opinion nothing above The price you originally paid for it can be considered super low.
Sure it may not be what you think it’s really worth…
If you think the only fair payment for a field/nft is what it is “worth” according to you, then take the initiative and pay that yourself as well to the captain.

Otherwise it’s not about worth, it’s actually about wanting to profit. Which is of course people’s right but then call it what it is.

There is nothing wrong with someone deciding that won’t sell below X, but they have no right to control people who would.

12 Likes

I think you misunderstood.

When people are engaged in the forum, write testimonials, help others etc. they gain credibility and social status in the eyes of the other forum members.
The other forum members then are more likely to work with this person together because of mutual interest and trust.
It is a normal group dynamic.
Contribution on the forum is all voluntary work.
Because people love it and want to help and learn.
And those who contribute good stuff, gain social status on the forum.
Sammy, the forum owner, can’t scan everyone and then tell all the others what social status each person has.
The forum as a whole decides whose contributions they like and whose not. So by “working up” I mean the social ladder of trust and credibility in the eyes of the other forum members, and of course also in the eyes of Sammy and Dream.
Forum members that trust each other are more likely to want to work together in private groups etc.

Your logic about “not having to work yourself up” is heavily flawed.
As an example, according to your logic, I could go into a club, and without establishing any social connection, expect that every girl has to take me home with her to her private “after party”, just because I am now also in the same club with her. :thinking:

I am actually working in-doors… :thinking:

I don’t care about your racial or nationalistic projections.
And I am not going to feed your victim mindset with my energy.
It seems you very much triggered by the word “work” ?!?

2 Likes

6 Likes

thats how i roll with it.
Honeslty i dont see how drama arises.

People ask if i can make it, i see how it is designed and work to suit.

right?

I dont think people realize how insignificant we really are here.
people are selling apes for millions and angry that anybody sells the nft they bought.
I mean it really is an example of control.
You simply do what you think the rest of the world does without context.
Control every aspect of nft creation, then be angry that someone else has it and not you.
Be angry somebody bought it for 225 while now the price is more.
Its an economy and runs by itself.
Thats how it works.

How come nobody really gets or understands this i have no idea, whats really the problem.
are we not seeing the bigger picture really or?

31 Likes

I think it’s because there is this misunderstanding about making a similar NFT.

I agree we shouldn’t make the same, but people take it too far.

Then it’s like “these guys made it faster to cut me, so I can’t make it. I’ll never have it because only one man can make it”.

They can find new ways to make the fields they want for the original price. It’s easy.
It just takes a tiny bit of innovative thinking. Limits can be a good thing, makes us improve the concept :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

Hi lezeallion, @lezeallion

I just wanted to say to yourself and other new members on this forum that there are really good community project proposals out there, open to anyone who resonates with the concept of the project.

I have been watching the threads on some of these projects over the last few weeks and enjoying the concepts that were presented, wishing that I had more time to join them!

It was funny to me that a few of the projects had been open for weeks, until finally finding enough interested individuals to join!

With all of that said, I started learning of NFTs in November. I was finally accepted into a group, and I was hooked!

Take on a project even if it appears small. Or better yet, come up with an idea for a beneficial project and begin your own and invite others to join. It’s doable. :heartpulse:

As far as some of the other things brought up on this thread, yes, I have paid sometimes larger sums of money + trade for NFTs that I really wanted for myself and my family. It was worth it to me, and I knew the value of these NFTs was Way Beyond what I paid. Imho, these NFTs are priceless.

15 Likes

Yes, exactly. And these things are nice to have. But to be somehow “lower vibrating,” these are also what enables people to think they are bigger than they are.

That’s exactly what I see problematic in your notion. People fight for social status on social media, forum, and every places in the internet for nothing but just for their will.

I don’t seek recognition from this. If you want, please go ahead. You do you. I fully respect that, man.

My point is “having to work yourself up when there is no work at all” does not make sense. Of course I agree one has to work oneself up in most situations. But why is fame and status on a fringe forum on the internet (sorry, I am not saying that this forum is insignificant, but we are just a very small bunch of people on this planet) so important? People just want some kind of superiority in even the insignificant place, I guess? Again, you do you, man.

I didn’t know about this. And I don’t want to know what in-door working you do, thank you.

I was being sarcastic about and had doubts on the intrinsic value of being a senior, respected member on a small internet forum. Personally I don’t think psycho-spiritual expalanation on everything of this earth is needed when “lower vibration” expalanations are sufficient. Yet again, you do you, man. But there is one thing you are right about me, Herr JAAJ. I am not a fan of the word “work.” For this, I need to concede your victory. Are you happy now? Please be happy. I am tired now and regret to be sarcastic to you. I think it’s better to stop arguing about personal opinions. It was my fault to create discords here. I apologize for being sarcastic and bringing up unbeneficial squabbles, but I am unapologetic about my opinion.

Respected Philip, this is brilliant. I can’t agree with this more. I haven’t thought about this. This is the growth mindset urgently needed.

2 Likes

Yeah, there is no real limit.

One way another if you really want it, you’ll get it

5 Likes

I dont remake anything already made

27 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
I didn’t say remake, but a totally new concept can be made if people are open with “similar results” probably better.

13 Likes

yes of course, and if anything
I have learnt in life there are unlimited mechanisms of design.
So yeh, i dont remake anything exactly as before.
Everything is always unique.

37 Likes

On another note.

Isn’t it more fun to start your own project instead of grabbing what other people asked for ?

Get some tailor made stuff

19 Likes

Isnt it?
the power of leverage and community.
:wink:

this is all great stuff, lets facilitate its’ smooth continuation.

42 Likes

That’s true I mean why even “buy” nft from venly at first place when you can just get one for 225 isn’t it. And with 1000 bucks one can simply get (1000÷225)= 4.44444 or almost 5 nfts from group project. And one nft is never better than multiple regardless whatever it is. Or if you want something then get it made. That’s why I always discourage my friends to buy from venly at extreme price. Only suggest them if the price is reasonable. And another reason is that when someone buys nft from venly at high price captain gets only a few portion when he deserves almost all of it. The guy who sells on the other hand does almost nothing other than grabbing them early or being a part of the project that’s it. Nothing more or nothing less. If I were to sell anything at extreme price (which I’d never do in my lifetime or won’t sell any nft at all) I would have donated 80 percent or more from it just to captain cuz it’s his creation and not mine so I don’t deserve it and I’m not the type of guy who looks for easy or shortcut money from someone else’s work for the sake of my own self respect. In fact captain has the same mindset that he wants to work hard for his earnings that’s why he never makes fields at extreme price even tho he could and people would still buy it I mean why buy something for 5-10k when you can buy tons of legendary mythical or legendary fields and make so many group projects with that investment. Not only that you can also trade any specific nfts you want instead of spending money on them cuz people gets swiped away too easily when anything new comes out when there are some intelligent people who holds on to some specific precious nfts for lifetime knowing that the nft is priceless and will keep them giving for entire lifetime rather than some few thousand bucks which is nothing but some mere cash which will get lost after a period of time. I always tell people to buy as your last resort only if the price is reasonable. And there are folks who believes that nft should be sold in high price and that’s fine since they believe it should be “respected” I agree with that too. But I also agree that it’s captain who should get the most of it and not some dude who grabbed it early or gave some ideas in project. That fact that captain makes customized nft for each group is more than enough as a payment. Expecting more than that is kinda off imo. I don’t mind if it was captain who is selling them even at a billion since he is the creator. (And these are my “personal” view on why people shouldn’t spend too much on nft I don’t mean to offend anyone or anything but if anyone feels that way it’s their issue and I’m not interested at any argument about it either)

I understand that there are many who wants some “specific” nfts and that’s fine. But I’ve also seen many buying from venly at extreme price and regret later on that’s why I’m saying this.

So here’s my suggestion. If you really want something specific then I suggest you keep an eye on forum whenever you get the chance and if you find any specific group project that interests you then hop in immediately. And then grab many copy possible form that specific project and try to trade it for that one. But first you must learn how to get a hold of your ego and have patience. Cuz it’s one of the major key to get your desired job done. Then if you cannot trade for one copy then offer multiple.even if that doesn’t work then collect more cool nfts to get that thing you seek and make an offer. Then someone will DEFINITELY accept your offer sooner or later. Cuz after all everyone’s ego has a breaking point and as I mentioned people ends up trading old stuff for new anyway no matter how good the old stuff is. For example I saw lol (a forum member) offering 4 nfts for skull and later on the post was deleted. (Cuz I assume he got what he wanted) that was actually a Chad move cuz he only lost around 1000-1500 dollar for exchange of skull which is more than a good deal imo and most importantly he didn’t have to “buy” it from venly at awful price such as 8k-30k lol or another thing you can do to get nfts is from your friends in group project. I know there are people who also buys for their friends or loved ones so if you have anyone like this then you can ask them to add soesific stuff to your friend who is in group that’s how you’re also doing passive participation and helping the group at the same time. Also I know there are some people who says it’s not good if nfts are sold at lower price. Well if that’s the cause then why don’t you guys ask captain to sell group project nfts at 1k or higher? LoL and in fact captain sells them at lower price cuz he wants his magic to benifit as many people as possible. This is exactly why he made up community project so that more people can have nfts and he even increased the sale number of public nfts as well cuz at first it was 20, then 50 and the last one was 65 copies. So if someone is selling nfts at lower price he is giving opportunity to someone to receive the benefits effortlessly that’s all and I don’t think anyone should discourage this and in fact that’s what captain also wants. He wants more people to bwnifit from his work. After all no one has rights to tell anyone anything. I don’t have the right to say at what price it should be sold or not in the end we all just have opinion. But I just explained why it’s dumb to buy nfts at extreme price from outsiders. Before you buy anything with that pricetag just ask yourself what YOU could have done with that money. Instead do what brings the best outcome. Take it from someone who studied business and management for entire student life. Always learn to have a trading mindset isntead of buyer mindset. Cuz believe me the more time passes the better produncts will keep coming don’t get carried away by the trend and your ego. I’ve learned this lesson from the people I’ve seen suffering from this issue. Even people who ended up getting in serious debt just to buy from venly. Don’t put yourself in such situations just understand that even if you don’t get something that’s not the end of the world cuz nfts are not limited anymore as it used to be before due to community projects. But in the end if no method works out at you really want something and you think it will make you feel better to have it also you don’t mind the price in venly despite being expensive then sure go for it but I just don’t think it’s a good idea since I mentioned why and there’s also a matter of rationality. And again I’m just giving my own opinion here if you don’t like anything I mentioned just ignore it.

And lastly make sure you make some “future plans” as well cuz each nfts are like each trump cards that you have under your sleeves and you never know when you need which. Also there are many here who has kids so I suggest if possible keep some extras for them or your loved ones cuz who knows when they might get interested. Things like nfts should be generational treasures that should be always kept other than passing around wayyy too often in fact when nfts first came out they will be rarely seen but to my surprise they are being sold wayyy too often than it should imo. I suggest people should ONLY sell them (as mentioned before I’m not against selling them high or low price) when their back is against the wall or to the point when they have to sell their kidnies or something lol and lastly always think is it really worth selling them at first place considering all possibilities. By selling I’m saying permanently “letting go” of them in exchange of money instead of for a different nft cuz if you trade it for any nft that you don’t have then at least you’re getting something in return cuz I want people to understand that how valuable these things are and what it can bring you in long term.

[Note: everything written here is personal perspective and nothing else. Written without any intention to offend or trigger anyone. Saying it multiple times knowing some might get offended anyways ]

3 Likes

But wait, making the Santa list of stuff you want in the field is real work :joy:

12 Likes

Yah man and that’s exactly why captain rewards you with what you want. But you definitely get what I’m trying to say here

2 Likes

It’s not real work, we’re just asking for stuff we want. How is it a job ?
That’s why we pay the little 200 bucks, because we don’t do jack.

Almost no one understand how to make the field. It’s not a job anymore than hiring a chef and telling him what you want to eat is.

“But I contributed…”
Goddamn it :rofl:

You wrote 20 pages, that’s how much stuff you want, that’s how much work you’re giving him.

15 Likes