Let's talk about NFTs & set some ground rules

But wait, making the Santa list of stuff you want in the field is real work :joy:

12 Likes

Yah man and that’s exactly why captain rewards you with what you want. But you definitely get what I’m trying to say here

2 Likes

It’s not real work, we’re just asking for stuff we want. How is it a job ?
That’s why we pay the little 200 bucks, because we don’t do jack.

Almost no one understand how to make the field. It’s not a job anymore than hiring a chef and telling him what you want to eat is.

“But I contributed…”
Goddamn it :rofl:

You wrote 20 pages, that’s how much stuff you want, that’s how much work you’re giving him.

15 Likes

With all my respect but this NFTs thing have changed the forum from helping unconditionally members to Private Clans. And i felt it through the last weeks in which also have limited my ability to contribute to the forum, a lot of individualist project.
I won’t get into details as this vision is subjective to me (maybe i get this wrong).

Some get 3, 4 NFTs for profit they don’t value them. Just looking for profits, yes totally normal but once again this is not what helping meant to be.

Some buys for their friends who never posted in the forum, yes totally normal, this is helping, but this limit shares to members who contribute.

Scarcity of NFTs will rise the price of it. Times and area has limited impact when a members buys 4 copies of NFTs even if you are in the right time you won’t have your share.

5 Likes

Well, thats too wrong.

And I apologize to all members of the group, it was never my intention and its something i would never do.

And thats why i asked several times, even that day and after.

We can continue this discussion in PM so we dont create a convo within this post.

But i just wanted to publicly say that if we should give up our copies then we would.

Or i should speak for myself.

I would.

6 Likes

I’m not discounting your view but I think it’s better to see it like this:

It raises it’s rarity and make it more valuable not just as a commodity to listen once and ignore (as we know how quickly people try and forget YouTube fields).

These are not essentials, healing fields are still free. Not everyone is interested in every field either.

It also make people much more engaged in the process and I think it’s a massive benefit, maybe you don’t see it, but behind the doors Captain gets a lot of “contributions”.

It’s an opportunity to sort which fan request to make. There are no limits per say.

Theoretically, we can start our own group with no limits, we all could. There would still be a fee, but his work has value and he should get paid.

10 Likes

I agree since “some” people has the mindset of selling it immediately right after it comes out and what’s why they get extra copies at first place. To make easy money.
But that isn’t something to be worried about that cuz captain himself is aware of this. It’s his work after all and if he doesn’t complain then it’s fine I guess. I mean it doesn’t affect our daily life or whatsoever. And it’s their personal choice do it’s fine I guess.

2 Likes

Once again im not complaining im sharing my view.

Its business let it be.

3 Likes

Everyone agrees and firmly believes NFTs are priceless but what @Psimindset said makes sense and should be taken care of is that people buying more than one for friends or family who are not part of the project at an initial price but later deciding to choose to sell from their private collection at a very high price just for profits is unreasonable. NFT is an investment too, no one can deny that either.

But like Captain and Sammy said, in such case NFTs will not be sold and economy will correct itself.

1 Like

I never done it.
But why is it so bad ?

Someone decided to sell their belonging to another willing buyer. How is that your concern ?

Someone paid the initial price and it’s the rule of NFT, ownership.

We go back to the “need to control”, not sure if Sammy or Cap talked about it

7 Likes

I think you need to read the post clearly,

I don’t understand sorry.

Could you explain what the issue is ?
@Kalacakra

Unless you are in a group and someone can buy more copies then you… but then you can still buy one….

I don’t get it. Maybe I went full retard.

How is one person buying more copies affecting you ?

5 Likes

I think she is implying it from ethical point of view I guess (from her personal perspective) not if it affects her or not. I could be wrong

2 Likes

Lol, I’m lost man

Maybe some scummy things happened in one group

Gotta solve the riddle

3 Likes

The way I read the post made by @Psimindset is that people who are part of the projects sometime don’t end up getting the NFTs for whatever reasons, while some people regardless of their contribution end up buying more than one for their friends and families. It is a lost opportunity and nothing like that will ever be made again.

@Psimindset Could you please confirm if I’m correct in interpreting what you wrote?

1 Like

Then someone broke the rules. Report the user if you can and otherwise try to get reliable people.

From what I heard Dream tries to help the victims get a copy.

But that’s against the rule and a minority of cases.

Sure, that’s bad faith. But there are abuses even with teesprings fields.

Bad people will still exist. It’s a PIA :man_shrugging:
Maybe there is a solution.

5 Likes

What I meant is that, according to my knowledge, you were provided with wrong info by the person who gave you the link.
I am not saying it is your fault or something like this.

Of course, you can keep the copy, it is yours.
You paid for it and you are its rightful owner.
And I highly recommend that you keep it.

6 Likes

I’m not making any accusation here, people of this forum should be benefited is all I wish for and be happy with the work Captain and Sammy do. :pray:

Whatever rules Sammy and Captain come up with, I will respect them!

I learnt a lot after joining this forum. I will stop spamming this thread now.

3 Likes

:100: Quite unfortunate but that’s the behavior of masses.

:100: :100: :100:

You are good at marketing psychology aren’t you, fella. I totally agree with this prediction/assertion. Some people are definately going to do exactly what you described word for word.

Exactly. I am on the same page with you. Once someone had the ownership of something, then how he/she dispose of it should be unlimited. That’s the quintessence of property rights.

Man, you really work out your life as a business. I admire this capability, which I lack totally. :sweat_smile:

I think your suggestions are the best so far for those who are not yet ready to initiate a NFT project but want to experience and learn something from community projects. Practical and reasonable. The least thing we need is become moralists. Why? Reread the thing about control. Moralists need to control.

1 Like

Yah but also more like a game man. We all are like players in matrix so better spend your coins,spells, elixer and potions carefully lol

2 Likes