Let's talk about the dream world

I am not sure what is going on but lately I seem to remember a dream or two on a consistent basis. Whereas before I would remember a dream maybe once in every 2 months or even less. When I say I dream about things, I mean they are mostly positive. Not only that but these dreams straight up make me feel as if the event is actually happening in real time. I feel very much in the present moment when I am in that dream state. On top of this, sometimes I get a vision of the future kind of thing (Like Raiden from Mortal Kombat).

Keep this in mind. I have been listening to an attract money while sleeping meditation from Bob Proctor. Literally been having dreams about money. Not only that but my company decided to give everyone a $25 check. I even asked one guy who has worked there for years if this is common or not and he straight up said that this is the first time this has happened.

Are dreams usually a way of what’s happening in the subconscious mind or what? If anyone is wondering which video I am speaking of, it’s this one right here.

Now. I don’t use headphones either. But here is the interesting part. Ever since I started using this audio I felt a huge shift in the way I think to about money and just overall feel super lucky. So here I am going through a stream of bad dreams to now having good dreams.

Now a question for all of you. How often do you all remember your dreams? If it’s pretty often, do you listen to any subliminals or frequencies while sleeping? If so, what exactly do you listen to?

I remember at one point I listened to a grow taller subliminal and I had a dream that I was the same height as a guy who was 6’0 at a party. Crazy stuff.

1 Like

I also dreamed of some things that came to fruition in the future, my frequency of remembering dreams is very high, I remember every day of several with various details, probably consequences of various audio methods and etc. made over the years, no I can say 1 reason only.

1 Like

Almost every night, I remember almost all of my dreams and write them down on my planner with interpretations for dream symbols from the Dreamer’s Dictionary which is useful and accurate for me for many years now.

No. However, sometimes, I request my dragon golem to give me lucid dreams on a given night before sleeping and it complies most of the time. I also use the Silva Dream Control technique from time to time before falling asleep for problem solving and It really works for me and has helped me many times already. The solutions I seek will come through vivid dreams or through circumstances, people I encounter later in my waking state.

3 Likes

I’ve heard of it a while ago.
What are your experienced with his methods?

Here are a few actual instances I had using the technique:

A) Many years ago, I asked ‘How can I become financially independent?’ In my dream that night, a paternal aunt in white duster told me (from our dialect translated to English here): “Your good fortune will just come.” I asked her: “How do you know that?” She replied: “Rest assured, it will come just like (name of my cousin who immigrated to another country and did well there).” She just walked away. Later on, there were good, progressive developments in my life involving financial matters.

B) A few years later, when I was thinking of finding a job after I just resigned from another company. I asked ‘Should I apply for a call center job position?’ Later, I dreamed vividly of an access road leading to the house of a business owner who I knew. A month or so later, I met the businessman, we talked and he offered me a job at his customs brokerage firm which I accepted.

The Silva 3 Fingers technique is another which I find useful but that’s another topic.

1 Like

There are two kind of dreams

One is a true message for you

The other is just satan playing with you in manipulating a fake message

And messages are secrets that are not meant to be shared with anyone!

1 Like

Lol

Cmon man

I hear “satan is evil” like 500 times a day already

Not here also ffs…

4 Likes

Good ol’ Satan. I had some chats with the dude.
If anything, the guy is blunt and tells shit how it is, most of the times.

Even his supposed “deals” are fair. You give what you give, and get what you ask…so…
Is he “bad”? Or the people coming to him?

smh… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hes an egregore dude.

Dreams servitors would eat it for breakfast lol

Yes, some dreams are very personal and are meant for the dreamer only. Some are shareable IMO. I just posted a few to inform, show others of how this technique works and besides, these occured many years ago with good results for me. I was even very skeptical of the Silva book given to me at first, but I gave it a shot, applied the techniques and fortunately, they were effective for me.

Was it Enki you had a chat with?

So please explain what kind of dreams are you referring to where Satan is playing us with fake messages?

1 Like

For example he can change his appearance to someone you love etc and gives you a false message that you can believe. He can also change his appearance to someone who died from your family and try to manipulate you. When you sleep your soul leaves your body and goes up hence when reaching the sky demons interfere and try to stop it by reversing the message.

Thats why you have nightmares and bad dreams there all from Satan trying to disappoint, discourage and scare you. He likes that.

There are many ways we can get the true dreams which are Good messages from God without the interfere of demons. In our religion, we destroy Satan and he can’t even play with us. By reading the Quran before bed and also by doing our religious cleanse using the water before bed. There are many ways.

I’ve done a lot of research into dreams and to me it seems like they are combination of things. Many may disagree but I think dreams may be a way to connect to the astral realm. In other words, it’s not all happening inside of you, but actually outside of you (similar to astral projection), I dont know the specifics but I think it is like a separate dimension/reality from our waking one, it has its own unique laws and properties.

I also think the mind (both conscious and subconscious) has a great deal of influence over how we dream and the contents of the dream. For example, insecurities can express themselves in dreams as nightmares; Or feelings of gratitude can express themselves as great dreams of wealth and fortune.

Dreams can also be looked at as a manifestation in and of themselves. What I mean is, if you are putting out a certain vibe during the day, you may manifest a dream matching that same vibe. A dream can be looked at as an indication of whats to come in your waking reality. It is a sign that you are gaining momentum in manifesting whatever it is you are dreaming about.

I personally dream very frequently. It is not uncommon for me to have 2 or 3 or more independent dreams each night. (Note- these are often fragments and I usually only remember one or two in detail). I attribute this to the body’s natural sleep cycles. I have found that I dream most frequently between 4am-8am (if I go to sleep around 12-1am).

I was listening to subliminals for dreaming and I do think they helped, but I have more important priorities right now so I subbed them out for others.

I usually dont listen to anything overnight, I just cant sleep with any audio going (maybe white noise). Sometimes I will go lay down listening to a sleep audio then take my headphones off right before I fall asleep.

Part of what you said makes sense. Probably would explain why older people need less sleep than younger people. But anyways there are some things in Islam that is true for sure. However the real problem is when most of these so called Muslims who pray has the least respect for people overall from what I have seen. I will say this though. I don’t believe in a loved one who passed away speak to me. That’s just unreasonable.

To anyone that says otherwise, my question would be, why would someone who is dead come roam around in this Earth when there is a much better place?

Now the positive dreams I had, how is it that those came true in a very short period of time?

No dead people come roaming around!

In our religion dead people come only for a limited time not by their physical bodies nor so called ghost body lol but they come in a Bird figure visiting their beloved ones and checking on them.

Not all dead people will reach this state that they visit their loved ones, only the ones who did good in their life. How good you did in this world will give you certain degree in the second world before judgement day happens. Each degree gives you benefits, hence people with certain degree can increase their visits to their loved ones, some degrees make you visit 3 times per week some only one time on Friday, some one time per month and some none.

Dead people come in dreams to warn you or give you a message because they love you. Some come to your dreams to tell you what’s their degree in the second world or how are they now.

We live in a reality of unlimited possibilities (I mean I like to think so at least), I can easily see there being many spirits who stick around for there loved ones or even to haunt someone/something. Its all about energy, and I think some spirits can get so tied to earth that they stick around until they can find a way to move on. Some probably are malicious, I’m also sure that many are benevolent. Some can be called upon for guidance.

I like the ending of Return of the Jedi, and the old saying in the Jedi Code. “There is no death, there is the Force” (You can substitute force out with whatever you want).

1 Like