LGD 3033 + Cardarine PCT

That’s right! Thinking of going back to the gym after transitioning to the new job (the one I’m still manifesting, but haven’t even applied for yet :sob::sob:)

1 Like

When you run your playlist what do you do? Basic stretching? Play the audios on loop over night?

With the recovery ones I go off intuition. I tend to hit the fat loss ones pretty hard during cardio.

My overnight playlist is the deep spiritual ones

2 Likes

So I take you spend maybe an hour with your recovery playlist? Listed above, correct?

That sounds about right bro. That’s after I’ve done test/hgh/extreme muscle building. I always do those 3 first to get the ball rolling. Cold showers after running is important too, probably the most important… but man, I find it hard.

Definitely open to a “dissolve blocks to cold exposure” field! :cold_face::wink: lol

2 Likes

Haha I LOVE cold shower, or should I say used to. I did them in the cold only. I would say shower and after you’re done stay in for a little and start “shadow boxing” as you turn the water colder and colder. I notice that I compensate for the cold water if I start boxing (lol I don’t box but just get some movement ins) after some time I would say you can just stand without moving for 5 mins under super FREEZING cold water. The moment you come out you’ll see how warm the air is (even if it’s 40° outside).

Don’t out your head under extreme weather conditions for too long tho, only your body.

5 Likes

So for recovery we got:

Test
High
Extreme muscle growth
muscle recovery
joint recovery
fat to stem cells
Shower with cold water.

2-3 each?

Lol ofc besides the shower.

1 Like

gotcha, yeah ill give that a crack. That badass btw! Ive been close to that kind of focus in freezing exposure, for some reason my ability to do it has dropped off.

And yeah that works well for me. I only do test/hgh 3-4 a day max so I do once only for them after workouts. I also do myo, lgd, and cardarine, then enhanced muscle growth twice usually, then the recovery ones for as long as my intuition tells me. Its working well, im growing muscle, losing fat daily, veins are growing, ladies heads are turning lol it’s all a bit weird and new for me

2 Likes

Tried it last night, honestly it’s hard too hard. As I was bringing down the temperature, I instantly noticed how deeper I was gasping for air. Felt controlled and awareness was increasing!

1 Like

Exactly what I’m struggling with! My mind is being a 3 year old about it too and throwing tantrums :joy: sticking with it though

1 Like

Oof I remember when I was there, I can’t remember what I told myself to get me to do it might’ve been “what doesn’t kill you makes toy ststronge.” One tip is don’t count down :sob: that’ll kill you inside. Just do it.

With cold exposure, if it’s so cold that you’re shivering, then that’s too cold for you. You wanna be as cold as you can, but not that far. Dr. Jack Kruse talks about the reasons why in his Cold Thermogenesis Rx protocol (warning, science heavy).

1 Like

My Cardarine and LGD stack is coming to the finish. First month I feel like I was living my second youth, biking endurance was like never before, every training at gym weight progress. I listened to each 3 times a day (morning, afternoon, night), gain propably 3-4 kg of lean mass and lost something like same ammount of fat also due to keto diet. My lats have like a Bruce Lee efect also legs, arms, delts are much better, even my lagging chest.
In my feelings this had a mild effect on my strength, maybe a little helpful.
I experienced few small side effects: problem with sleep, sometimes I felt very alert at night also now I feel the effects of suppression, my libido is at all time low, I was thinking this is due to my NoFap streak and flatline, but this is happening for too long so I decided to finish it and also do some Sapien fields PCT. How its going?

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Dear Angel,

Hope you’re well ! I know this is an old thread but just wanted to check / request if we can have forbidden body 2 Album with RAD140 and other substances / SARMS ?

I’ve also always fantasized a few Steroids like Deca, Tren, Winstrol etc coming from you.

Respect,
Kush

I am looking for field which is good for muscle growth and also SAFE in this sarms series
Please can you suggest if you know any

1 Like