LGD 3303 Field. What's the Deal?

Preface:

This field is not for everybody.
Heck, it’s probably not for anybody.
Except for a selective few who requested it in the first place.

Don’t use this field if you’re not fully aware of the potential side effects of SARMs(Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators).

This is one of those fields that Sapien would experiment with back in the days of XM with Razorblades(thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer for reminding me of his name) , a world class “bio-hacker” who loved doing deep research and meticulous testing on cutting edge medical treatments and physical enhancements.

This is a very selective field for a certain number of people who understand the risks and rewards of SARMs.

While generally Sapien does try his best to limit the “negative” side effects of any “experimental” drug/treatment in his fields, if you are worried about that,
DO NOT USE IT.
Got it?
(Heck, I’d make all you sign a waiver just to read this thread.)

Do your own research and come to your own conclusions about whether you want to use this field or not.

Here’s a great video I found that you probably need to watch before using this field (about a different “SARM” but still applies)
https://youtu.be/t0IFDa0gFAI?t=310

LGD-3303 is a drug which acts as a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM), with good oral bioavailability. LGD - 3303 is a tissue-selective androgen receptor agonist that stimulates muscle anabolism to supraphysiological levels. It is a selective agonist for the androgen receptor, producing functional selectivity with effective dissociation of anabolic and androgenic effects, acting as a partial agonist for androgenic effects, but a full agonist for anabolic effects.[1] It has been investigated as a possible treatment for osteoporosis, and was shown in animal studies to enhance the effectiveness of a bisphosphonate drug.[2]

WHAT’S A SARM?

SARMs were discovered in the late 1990’s.They may have an application in treatments of various diseases, including muscle wasting, cancer cachexia, breast cancer, osteoporosis, andropause and sarcopenia. The androgen receptor (AR) is a member of the steroid hormone receptor family that plays important roles in the physiology and pathology of various tissues. AR ligands, which include circulating testosterone and dihydrotestosterone bind to activate the AR to cause cellular signaling.

SARMs provide the benefits of traditional anabolic/androgenic steroids such as testosterone (including increased muscle mass, fat loss, and bone density) while having a lower tendency to produce the unwanted side effects of steroids (aromatization / increased DHT). By acting/stimulating on the androgen receptor, SARMs can provide a similar therapeutic outcome to androgen therapy without any increase in androgen levels. SARMs have the potential to take the place of the androgens, and therefore exert many of the same positive effects on muscle tissue as anabolic steroids like testosterone.

WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM LGD 3303?

LGD 3303 is among the most potent SARMs when it comes to strength and size gains.

LGD 3303 works by binding onto the androgenic receptors in muscles and bones. Different from the anabolic steroids that can bind onto all the receptors in the body, including those in the reproductive organs, LGD 3303 works on the muscle or bone receptors only. That means that it yields the desired results without any of the negative effects of anabolic steroids.

In the bodybuilding community, this supplement is known for providing significant muscular fullness in spite of the fact that it is a dry compound. On the one hand, this might be a result of increased nitrogen retention, but on the other, it could be because of its nutrient partitioning effects. Either way, you will get muscles that “pop”, which is an effect you usually can get with dry compounds.

The visible results are rather fast with this SARM — a boost in size is visible within days, while dry mass gains become apparent in a matter of weeks. Even better, since these are dry mass gains, there’s no blurring of muscle definition whatsoever.

You can expect longer, more intense workout sessions with LGD 3303, followed by an amazing increase in strength and size.

Although the very first results will be visible within days, it’s best to wait until the full cycle is done to measure the impact of this SARM.

LGD 3303 Does Have Some Side Effects

Testosterone suppression symptoms. Since this SARM is very suppressive, if you’re prone to these symptoms, they may appear during the cycle. Symptoms may include breast tissue swelling, increased fatigue, hot flashes, body hair decrease, low sex drive, and mood changes. If you notice any of these symptoms during your LGD 3303 cycle, you will need a full PCT post cycle.

A majority of the LGD 3303 reviews claim that it does not have any side effects. That, however, is not particularly true. It is possible to experience side effects, but nothing adverse. Some of the side effects may include alteration of testosterone levels, hot flushes, and fatigue. The side-effects are not permanent.

A comparison of LGD 3303 vs similar SARM LGD 4033

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07xcF_j2ZJg

24 Likes

@Philip_Weiss
It’s on patreon under the new album

2 Likes

It can deacrease bodyhair?
Well that’s great news for some
I thought opposite

3 Likes

I hole heartedly agree…

That being said, I hope we see more enhancements come out for people that don’t care about side effects and just want gains :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m currently low key seething on everyone’s selfish :wink: custom fields when Dreamy said he was already working on GW 501516. :triumph: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :imp: :smiley:

5 Likes

Haha yeah man that’s what I was worried about, hopefully dream still makes it :pray:t4:

1 Like

i saw an increase in muscles mass since i start listening to it about 3 times a day. i dont go to gym since covid i use automated workout full body

10 Likes

Yeah! So I’ve been using it (ugh time!) 5-6(?) days so far.
What was remarkable was the “pump” I felt immediately!

I hadn’t read yet that this was a known “benefit” of this SARM, I just know I listened to LGD and then listened to leg and upper body automated workouts and I felt SWOLE.

Who knows how I actually looked, :rofl: but I felt it!
And continue to feel it after listening to both.

5 Likes

I read that it’s relatively safe as far as SARMs go. But then I had hot flashes after 1 use. Which my servitor stopped in process for me. It’s got great effects for anyone who doesn’t get the side effects though. Fat burning and muscle building. At the same time. It’s the dream. As long as you don’t turn into Bob from Fight Club.

9 Likes

@Psimindset do you use the old original full body with Irisin? I love that one.

Your servitor stopped it? How can you develop a relationship with your servitor like that? I got the addendum (havent created a servitor) but I do have the dragon golem, but I don’t get how to use/befriend/communicate/collab properly :confused:

It can stop a field from an audio. Like if the field would normally last 24 hours but you want it to end sooner. “(Your servitor’s name here), dispel/stop the field from the LGD 3303 audio.”

7 Likes

yes the original automated workout body

yes it can do that

2 Likes

It’s good to see people here that know what they’re talking about and how things work. I sometimes worry about those that ignorantly ignore descriptions and explanations and loop these fields 24/7, it can be quite dangerous.

On that note, i think DW should add a disclaimer to the seratonin videos to prevent people from overusing it, because too much serotonin can cause serotonin syndrome. Maybe the field has some safeguards i’m not aware of, but it still shouldn’t be looped overnight.

5 Likes

So I can just like use his name in front of asking for specific actions and he will understand it?
That’s awesome!!! :smiley:
Think I read somewhere on enlightenedstates or in comments somewhere that servitors understand subconscious communication so I didn’t think my dragon would understand the words I use properly, I guess that’s what tripped me up :joy: Thanks again for clarifying!

1 Like

it works also like think of something ask (telepathically or outloud) the servitor to do it. by thinking of servitor you will get it appearance in your mind eye, the appearance you gave him in first while you were creating it.

1 Like

If I were to get the Intercession 2.0 &/or Dragon Intercession & Energy Dog Tags, I would think that a whooooole lot of stuff would start happening, not the least if I started to practice Astral Travelling :grin: :grin:

ask for to have a guide while astral travel, at least for first trips

1 Like

Definetly will, he will be my partner in discovery. Like in neverending story, he will be my trusty steed :smiley: