Life Force Tree NFT

Mentioned this somewhere else but thought to also let everyone know here!

Recently I’ve been playing around with commands with the Life force tree. But one thing I really loved the effects of was to Raise my vibration using Life force!!

This means, the tree uses the very life force energy to bring your vibration to the highest level.

And it has such a smooth effect but also very speedy and acts on spot!!

I have been also using a lot of transmutation commands using the Life force energy… That too also has a smooth and fulfilled effect :slight_smile:

I think also charging water with the life force energies specially for manifestation etc is a very obvious one, but doesn’t hurt to mention it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:seedling::seedling::deciduous_tree:

22 Likes

you really play with them… NFTs :slightly_smiling_face:

i am really more of a observe and recieve default things and be happy…

perhaps in time … will also learn to play…

4 Likes

Haha I like to have my fun with them :wink:

You too btw :)

4 Likes

admire your desire to play :slightly_smiling_face:
tried this with the vibe.

i love how regerative this NFT is…

it regrows what you lost somehow.

i hope this efect stays longer. even if you dont keep it on you all the time…

this is the only field except perhaps the Way of integrity where i felt something regrows in me energetically…

a gem.

5 Likes

Damn, nice apartment/house!!

And
no clutter!!

Did u just move in recently?

2 Likes

Just received my framed print of Life Force Tree! :partying_face::partying_face:

The large print really makes the colors pop. The simple black frame is great. Beautiful!! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Same here man, I was just gonna rock out with the passive effect of having the token in your wallet. But we’re only doing ourselves a disfavor lol.
The time to tap into their potential is now!
We just have to set some time aside to give them their due attention and the benefits will be in tenfold

I also have been talking to the tree as if it’s a smart field or servitor. When I first got the nft, I said “Life Force Tree, fill my whole being with life force.” and I felt tingles on my feet and in areas I usually don’t. Giving me the feeling it’s feeling the cracks, crevices, and pockets in need of life force.

Lately I have been feeling the same, as if I’m tapping into my feelings and events from the past and comparing myself now to how I was then.

I feel the same way! Every gaze gives me hope of a long, happy life filled with vitality and powerful energy!
I’ll be ordering my canvas today

6 Likes

This Tree :seedling:

Its amazing , its the meaning on getting robust to withstand anything on life , its the last whisper caller , but its not the last breath , if you want you go and on and on and onn…

I could just realize the amazing power it gives… when i felt his absence… :hole:

Something missing… I already could do that ,my mark was higher than this , what its missing? do i need to rest? what i need? essentialy nothing :grin:

The Tree just shines on my being.

I was telling my friendo the amazing that this was , and how i just realized when i didint have it anymore.

I was telling everyone how cool is this . If you can get it , just do it :heavy_check_mark:

After the TREE

17 Likes

Any long time owners of this field have any update on how this is affecting them day to day, since it’s been a while since the last update. How do you guys feel day to day? What other effects of the field have you discovered? Is it similar to Jing?

2 Likes

naturally means as in passive right?

just wanna make sure

1 Like

That’s how I understand it and that’s how I feel it :wink:

1 Like

Wow what is the one on the left?

I’m opening a healing practise soon, and it’s sad that I can not use a Mandala and hang it in my practise so that every patient who comes and visits, benefits from it’s power! @Captain_Nemo maybe you can make a public one, with healing and nurturing properties for this purpose.

1 Like

It’s negentropic Petrichor, it was on rarible

2 Likes

U can ask the tree to grant u the life force, gather it like chi between 2 palms of ur hands and imbue the client with it. U can even channel the life force in ur left palm, having it face the image, use thr right hand to direct towards client. Idea came from how Pranic healing is done.

In hindsight I am sure the protection allows owners to grant life force to specific people, per intended request at precise times. Like u cant ask it to imbue someone 24/7, but u can ask it to imbue each client that visits ur office, until they leave.

8 Likes

The more I look at it, the more beautiful the artwork gets

why can’t you?

1 Like

Because of the restrictions and protections.

That is brilliant! It’s tips like this that bring this forum to life. Thank you Desiree. You are truly a magician.

2 Likes

It still is actually
I think 3 left

1 Like

Does this completely take the place of Pranic Vacuum? Maybr one day, I will find either one on the secondary market.

2 Likes