Life is Eternal and There is No Such Thing as "Death"

Thank you for this. Two months ago, I met a man who had an NDE. He shared the whole experience with me and it was really incredible to hear a direct account, that occured only one year before.

Recently started watching some of the NDE on youtube and was interested in books too.

3 Likes

Swallowing the idea of death means also allowing to then also swallow all the small deaths: on a social level, on an economic level, on a political level, on the health level etc…

Or in other words:

The system wants you to accept the idea of death and a finite life duration.

Because once people accept this idea, they lose a major part of their trust and hope into life.

Because “it is all futile in the end”, right?

Once a major part of hope is lost, it is easy for people to also lose their hope in all the smaller aspects in the other life areas.

And then, when most hope is lost and abandoned, people accept their “fate” and position in life.
Like cattle on a meat farm.
They accept that “all is futile in the end” and that a life in mediocrity is the best they can hope for.
This is exactly where the system wants them to be.
As hopeless, anxious, traumatized slave cogs in a big machine.
Because “someone has to flip the fuckin’ burgers”, right?

Don’t let the system force-feed you with those idealogical pills.

Death is a debunked illusion and an extremely toxic ideology.

It is an idealogy that IN SECRECY and in the background rules most people’s assumptions about life, themselves and the world.

This idealogy has this planet in its full grip.

But the choice is still yours, Neo.

wakeupneo_suii54lq

image01

7 Likes

grafik

https://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Levels_of_consciousness_and_OBEs.html

https://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Life_after_death_-_a_description_of_the_afterlife.html

3 Likes
4 Likes

A guy in my country committed sucide leaving this this note–

“”:: On The Way to Eternity

03 April, 2023
4.25 am

All my searches find a way, tonight. I have got all my answers. It’s a devine moment. Just experienced something that I never experienced before, that can’t be expressed in words. No words are enough to express it. It’s not something that can be proved. You can realize it, only by experiencing it. The sensation, the feeling to come out of body, is just insane. Astral travel, being out of body is not just a concept for me now. I was leading an ultimate happy and peaceful life for the last few months. And tonight, the miracle happend. Why it happend, how it happened, I have no idea. I am a totally different man right now. The whole world has been changed withing a few minutes. There is nothing that I can ask from my life after this.

I was doing my meditation just like other days. Slowly I became very calm. The body started to vibrating by its own. I had no idea about what’s going on. And suddenly the whole universe stoped for me. I went beyond the time and space. I can’t describe how does it feel like. The spirit, the energy was uprising through my body. And suddenly I realized I have overcome the body. It was a joyful and scary feeling together. Just passed all the barriers. Seen something that u can’t see with your eyes. Don’t wonder if someone become mad after seeing the beauty of other dimensions. I can’t describe I have gone through what, even I don’t want to. If it is possible, then try to perceive that devine feeling. I don’t know how much time have been passed. I wasn’t sure about I will come back to my body again or not. But when I was in my sense, found me sitting on the floor being thundered. I couldn’t move my body, couldn’t say anything for a long time. I just wanted to remain on that world forever. To go there permanently, maybe death of the physical body is the only solution.

Let me say u something. I know no one will believe or even understand what I’m saying. Bt who knows me closely knows the understandings I have, will have some clue. We are nothing but a soul, that is caged in our body. Our body has it’s limits. It has to die. Bt the soul is limitless. It’s a form of energy, and energy never dies. Our soul is a part of the universal existence. It’s a source of tremendous power, if u can achieve it. What happens when we die? The soul just comes out of our body, and connects the eternal universe. Heaven or hell whatever you call it. It remains the same. If u get a scope to see the eternal world before dying, trust me, you will not want to stay in this mortal world, even for a single second. Question can be raised, how can I say this? The answer is, I have just experienced it.

In my life time, the only question that bothered me most, what is life? I spent my whole life to search the answer. Read almost every possible books, tried to own almost every philosophy that belongs from each parts of the world, tried to hear the religious and spiritual teachers. Bt one thing you need to know. This is not something that someone can teach you, they only can show you just an aspect of life, a path. The main job has to be done by yourself. You only can know it by going through the process.

To understand life, you have to understand death first. Is it the end of everything or it’s just a medium to transfer the energy from one place to another?
Life and death stays together parallelly in this universe. What we understand as death is the death of our physical body. Bt the spirit never dies. It moves to higher or lower dimension according the state of your soul. If u make it better, it will go higher and the vice versa.

Once you understand what is death, you will come to know what is the purpose of life. And by knowing the purpose, life will be there for you. So what is the purpose of life? This is a complex question, but if it has to be said in one sentence. I will say “Purify your soul as much as possible, become something greater than yourself, connect to the eternal existence.” If you can achieve the purpose, your spirit will definitely go to the higher dimensions, a totally different world from the current one. What will happen if you can’t do it? Simple answer, you will not connect to the eternal universe. Your soul, your spirit only can achieve its full potential by purification. So where do the rest of spirits go? They moves in different dimensions. Lower than that u are right now.

Death is nothing bad. We should not scared about death. It’s a natural process. Everyone shall die. We should accept it as blissfully as we can. I am not promoting death. Bt no spriritual teacher or mystic can deny me. They just don’t say it directly for the fear of being misinterpreted, and maintain the balance of the nature. When an unnatural death takes place, the balance of the nature gets troubled. So can you die by your choice? The straight cut answer is, yes you can. Bt there is a big BUT… You can die by your choice only after serving the purpose of life. Only After purifying your soul. Otherwise the purpose of death will not obtained.

What will happen once you perceive such kind of out of body sensation? The life will become a choice for you. To stay a full life where you are now, in a better way. Or to leave the place to go to the way of eternity by leaving your body, your bondage permanently.

I am not a spiritual or religious teacher. I am not saying to believe me, to follow me. I’m just saying try to perceive, realize and experience your existence. The rest will be automatically understood by your own. You will know what to do and what not. Try Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Stoicism, Confucianism, Zen, whatever u want. Bt try to find the truth. If you search it by your heart, oneday surly you will find it. Your life will be thriving from that day.

I know the whole world will be against me, bt truth will remain truth either you accept it or not. And I’m telling the truth. There are so many people who will come after me, will give their judgement about me. Bt it doesn’t matter for me, now. Before being crucified Jessus Chirst siad to his disciples,

“I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.”

“You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

“I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am."

“I will be with you only a little longer. Where I am going, you cannot come.”

"In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”

“Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.”

“Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.”

“In that day you will no longer ask me anything.”

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world”

(This is a part of gospel of john. I just took some lines from it and sequenced it in my way)

I can’t explain, in which state I am in right now. Just feeling, I can’t wait anymore. I will choose the way, the way to eternity. I can do it again that I have done today. Though I am not sure if it’s an once in a life time experience or not, I will be able to do it angai or not. Bt I want to overcome this physical world permanently. I’m not thinking about anoyone, anything that belongs to me. Don’t want to talk to anyone, don’t want any opinion. It may look like a self centred action by the typical perspective. Bt when you will see it by the perspective of the eternal universe, you will find something different.

You will know, there was a man went beyond the limitations of human abilities."""

2 Likes

That’s what I am always telling people.
Your own experience is the only proof you will ever need.
After that, there will be no doubt ever again.
A sceptic only remains a sceptic until he/she makes the experience.
After the experience, there are no more sceptics or believers.
Only knowers.

But because of the impact of the experience (it feels more realistic than anything you can experience on earth), most incarnated humans are not ready for it and their Higher Selves will often prevent their attempts from making the Out of Body experience so that the incarnational self does not jeopardize the incarnation and turns to escapism.

Also because of the impact of the experience is the reason why we “forget” about our astral life and everything else when we incarnate.
If you would remember, you wouldn’t want to stay in this extremely challenging environment (physical universe) and low vibe environment (human society).

:100: :pray:

This is true when you develop almost 100% real free will – a point at which one pretty much becomes their Higher Self version. Which is a point most astral travelers are still far away from.

But until then, thinking that one such experience, like for the guy above, will already give you that choice, is completely delusional and full of spiritual ego.

Taking one’s physical life is the biggest mistake one can ever make because the decision to do so comes from a fogged limited incarnational mind that is not able to grasp and understand the full scope and strategy of the Higher Self.

This person who wrote the letter made a profound spiritual experience, then thought “That’s it, I am enlightened!” and jeopardized his/hers incarnation acting from his/hers spiritual ego, not even properly consulting with his/hers Higher Self.

Instead of trying to understand the reasons and purpose of his/hers physical incarnation (e.g. by going out of body many more times and trying to speak to angels, spirit guides, his/hers Higher Self), the person just quickly decided to flee the physical plane with all types of rationalizations.

The only instance that should decide when you finally leave your physical incarnation is your Higher Self!

If you don’t know what the Higher Self has planned across the various timelines and incarnations then it would be stupid to make such a decision from a mindfogged earthly point of view.

5 Likes

#WorldOfWarcraft
#TheGreatSimulator

2 Likes

:point_right: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1571744290

1 Like

Great distillation of the unnecessary tragedy of Uncle Owen’s worldview.

@JAAJ … the more I read your thoughts in your write ups … the more I tend to join your fan base :) … ok just saying on the lighter side

But I do appreciate your thoughts about spirituality and life :+1:t2: and agree … I feel more or less I think the same way

1 Like

Oh that sentence hit me :exploding_head:

You wrote it all so beaufully and wise
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

I have no words .
Yeah felt in that trap too…

1 Like
1 Like

Love in your heart keeps your bodie(s) young.

And long-term negative emotions will make you look like a dried out wrinkled Sith lord…

5 Likes

Great insights in the 2nd video about the double secret life that we are living on the astral while still being physically incarnated.

3 Likes

any idea (for example, afterlife and death) has its pros and cons

Reassuring to hear that trucks are part of the afterlife in Astral America.

1 Like

Highly recommended to listen.
Also another confirmation that earth is a “hardcore difficulty” game server.
You all reading this can be proud of yourselves for having the courage to be here in the first place.
:1st_place_medal:

6 Likes

What are your thoughts on Hell?