Life is Eternal and There is No Such Thing as "Death"

2 Likes
1 Like

Highly highly insightful:

1 Like

For the Hikikomori

Playing Single Player versus playing with others Real Players.

In the physical, souls are forced by circumstances to NOT play Single Player.

Start at 2:00.

1 Like

Most people who were NPCs on physical earth remain NPCs on the astral… :expressionless:

2 Likes

Official Enlightened States article by Dale Powers:

4 Likes

After reading many more of books on astral travel, would you still suggest Buhlman’s Out Of Body as a good starting book?
Thank you

Yes, it is a very good book for starting out.

1 Like

Summary of this video.

"5 PRACTICAL Benefits of Learning About the Afterlife"

Reason #1:

Reduce a sense of victimhood and resentment for being incarnated here. You are not a victim because you were born in this place and time. It is just a temporary station that you have chosen by yourself, so make the best out of it before you go back to the astral planes. Don’t adopt the defeatism and nihilism mindset that most people on earth carry around with them.

Reason #2:

See the big picture and context of your life, of earth, of incarnation, of existence etc. You are not a drop in a glass of water, you are a drop in an infinite ocean.

Reason #3:

Reduce material attachments.
You cannot take any of those with you into the afterlife anyways.
And then when you are there, there are infinite astral-material resources in the afterlife too. So it is not a big deal if you don’t live like a Billionnaire while you are on physical earth, because in the end you will not miss out on anything and will be able to experience every luxury you ever desired.

Reason #4:

Reduce grief.
All your beloved people and souls are living on and will live forever. No one ceases to exist. There is no “eternal separation” and everyone can meet everyone again as often as they want to.
The idea of “non-existence” creates a cognitive dissonance in the human brain, leading to trauma. The solution to avoid this cognitive dissonance is to realize that everyone always continues to exist.

Reason #5:

Actually fully living your life fearlessly, because you are immortal and forever. Realizing that you are immortal frees up your mind from all the worries that come with existential questions about yourself and your beloved ones.

11 Likes

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like
1 Like

Wondering how the ‘feelings’ would be for our departed beloved ones when we are in astral planes. Won’t all the beloved ones from all the lifetimes meet there? Also how will our souls connect…. some souls might have been a child in one lifetime and a sibling in other …

1 Like

Yes, why not :slight_smile:

But also, it is not like they need “to wait” for us until we get there or as if “we were away for a long time”. Time does not really exists there, so what appears to you as “70 more physical years to live” is for them like the blink of a moment (if they choose so). Including all the incarnations you/your Higher Self ever performed.

Also, your “Astral self” always exists in parallel all the time too.

When you physically die, it is not really that “you go somewhere”, but instead, simply that your focus of consciousness shifts over completely to only perceiving the astral planes. While when you are physically incarnated, a part of your consciousness focuses on temporary perceiving the physical plane only = your physical incarnation experience.

From what I know that is child souls do naturally mature into adults on the astral planes just like they do here on earth (within its own “astral time illusion” framework).

As for multiple "you’s " being together with various other different souls at once, your consciousness can split like a fluid and be here and there at multiple space-time locations. Plus, since time does not really exist there, things can be experienced and done at the same time. It is always difficult to describe a 5D (?) plane with a 3D brain and understanding…

Also check out this:

3 Likes

Here’s some things I’m starting to realize about life/“death”. People are scared of death because of body ID. Our spirit doesn’t fear death as it knows it’s immortal but our body knows it’s mortal. It’s all part of the DNA coding. As the title states no such thing as death that is 100% true. In my opinion death is just the beginning of life as that’s when we are at our full potential as the creators we are. For those that believe in reincarnation and all that don’t. There is no such thing. There is just incarnation (simultaneous/sequential). We have many incarnations and it’s all part of the learning process for our higher selfs and all our memories are stored as well. Sequential incarnations keep memories while simultaneous incarnations don’t they are stored into the higher self as I said. I don’t mean any disrespect by this so please don’t take it wrong but sequential incarnations develop at a slower rate. We need to connect with our higher selfs so we can start to remember who we truly are. That’s why there’s all these things and people set in our way to keep us back. It may even very well be that so called girl of your dreams. Haha just another part of the game they want us to play but that’s off topic lol. DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!! There’s way more I could probably add. I’ve hit this really big I don’t know if you want to call it realization or awakening or whatever but I’m realizing a lot of things and starting to see things in people, on TV, at work, just everywhere anymore.

4 Likes

I have been reading some stories of the departed souls and it seems that it’s very common that people report they are greeted by their deceased loved ones when they are departing the earth. With so many cases reported it seems pretty obvious that this indeed is the case. This makes departing easier and happier and the departing person doesn’t feel scared but rather excited to meet their loved one whom they had lost.
But I am wondering what if someone doesn’t have anyone so dear to them in this lifetime … what if someone has been so heartbroken and betrayed by all kind of relationship they had in this lifetime that they are counting days to death so that they don’t feel alone and depressed in life because they have no one to live for. How will such person find peace in death knowing that there is no one they look forward to meet also when they depart. Who comes to take them when they die if no one can make them feel home?

1 Like

I’m sure they will be welcomed by soul family from other lifetimes.

4 Likes

The Scole Experiments

1 Like