Life is Eternal and There is No Such Thing as "Death"

After reading many more of books on astral travel, would you still suggest Buhlman’s Out Of Body as a good starting book?
Thank you

Yes, it is a very good book for starting out.

1 Like

Summary of this video.

"5 PRACTICAL Benefits of Learning About the Afterlife"

Reason #1:

Reduce a sense of victimhood and resentment for being incarnated here. You are not a victim because you were born in this place and time. It is just a temporary station that you have chosen by yourself, so make the best out of it before you go back to the astral planes. Don’t adopt the defeatism and nihilism mindset that most people on earth carry around with them.

Reason #2:

See the big picture and context of your life, of earth, of incarnation, of existence etc. You are not a drop in a glass of water, you are a drop in an infinite ocean.

Reason #3:

Reduce material attachments.
You cannot take any of those with you into the afterlife anyways.
And then when you are there, there are infinite astral-material resources in the afterlife too. So it is not a big deal if you don’t live like a Billionnaire while you are on physical earth, because in the end you will not miss out on anything and will be able to experience every luxury you ever desired.

Reason #4:

Reduce grief.
All your beloved people and souls are living on and will live forever. No one ceases to exist. There is no “eternal separation” and everyone can meet everyone again as often as they want to.
The idea of “non-existence” creates a cognitive dissonance in the human brain, leading to trauma. The solution to avoid this cognitive dissonance is to realize that everyone always continues to exist.

Reason #5:

Actually fully living your life fearlessly, because you are immortal and forever. Realizing that you are immortal frees up your mind from all the worries that come with existential questions about yourself and your beloved ones.

11 Likes

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like
1 Like

Wondering how the ‘feelings’ would be for our departed beloved ones when we are in astral planes. Won’t all the beloved ones from all the lifetimes meet there? Also how will our souls connect…. some souls might have been a child in one lifetime and a sibling in other …

1 Like

Yes, why not :slight_smile:

But also, it is not like they need “to wait” for us until we get there or as if “we were away for a long time”. Time does not really exists there, so what appears to you as “70 more physical years to live” is for them like the blink of a moment (if they choose so). Including all the incarnations you/your Higher Self ever performed.

Also, your “Astral self” always exists in parallel all the time too.

When you physically die, it is not really that “you go somewhere”, but instead, simply that your focus of consciousness shifts over completely to only perceiving the astral planes. While when you are physically incarnated, a part of your consciousness focuses on temporary perceiving the physical plane only = your physical incarnation experience.

From what I know that is child souls do naturally mature into adults on the astral planes just like they do here on earth (within its own “astral time illusion” framework).

As for multiple "you’s " being together with various other different souls at once, your consciousness can split like a fluid and be here and there at multiple space-time locations. Plus, since time does not really exist there, things can be experienced and done at the same time. It is always difficult to describe a 5D (?) plane with a 3D brain and understanding…

Also check out this:

3 Likes

Here’s some things I’m starting to realize about life/“death”. People are scared of death because of body ID. Our spirit doesn’t fear death as it knows it’s immortal but our body knows it’s mortal. It’s all part of the DNA coding. As the title states no such thing as death that is 100% true. In my opinion death is just the beginning of life as that’s when we are at our full potential as the creators we are. For those that believe in reincarnation and all that don’t. There is no such thing. There is just incarnation (simultaneous/sequential). We have many incarnations and it’s all part of the learning process for our higher selfs and all our memories are stored as well. Sequential incarnations keep memories while simultaneous incarnations don’t they are stored into the higher self as I said. I don’t mean any disrespect by this so please don’t take it wrong but sequential incarnations develop at a slower rate. We need to connect with our higher selfs so we can start to remember who we truly are. That’s why there’s all these things and people set in our way to keep us back. It may even very well be that so called girl of your dreams. Haha just another part of the game they want us to play but that’s off topic lol. DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!! There’s way more I could probably add. I’ve hit this really big I don’t know if you want to call it realization or awakening or whatever but I’m realizing a lot of things and starting to see things in people, on TV, at work, just everywhere anymore.

4 Likes

I have been reading some stories of the departed souls and it seems that it’s very common that people report they are greeted by their deceased loved ones when they are departing the earth. With so many cases reported it seems pretty obvious that this indeed is the case. This makes departing easier and happier and the departing person doesn’t feel scared but rather excited to meet their loved one whom they had lost.
But I am wondering what if someone doesn’t have anyone so dear to them in this lifetime … what if someone has been so heartbroken and betrayed by all kind of relationship they had in this lifetime that they are counting days to death so that they don’t feel alone and depressed in life because they have no one to live for. How will such person find peace in death knowing that there is no one they look forward to meet also when they depart. Who comes to take them when they die if no one can make them feel home?

1 Like

I’m sure they will be welcomed by soul family from other lifetimes.

4 Likes

The Scole Experiments

1 Like

I came across some NDE stories and videos and they caught my attention. The more videos I watched the more peace it gave in knowing that it’s love and peace after we move on from this life.

But as I searched more I came across terrifying NDE stories too. Where people had traumas for life out of the horrific NDE experience they had.

What can you say on this @JAAJ … some people experience heaven and some experience hell. And it doesn’t matter on how good or bad a person was during their lifetime.

2 Likes

From what I researched you are initially the creator of what comes right after your death. Your beliefs will shape your experience. the good news is, you will have teachers helping you through that experience.

In the book „Seth speaks“ there is a chapter about it. Here are some quotes I find interesting:

„What happens at the point of death? The question is much more easily asked than answered. Basically there is not any particular point of death in those terms, even in the case of a sudden accident. I will attempt to give you a practical answer to what you think of as this practical question, however. What the question really means to most people is this: What will happen when I am not alive in physical terms any longer? What will I feel? Will I still be myself? Will the emotions that propelled me in life continue to do so? Is there a heaven or a hell? Will I be greeted by gods or demons, enemies, or beloved ones?“
[…]

„A belief in hell fires can cause you to hallucinate Hades’ conditions. A belief in a stereotyped heaven can result in a hallucination of heavenly conditions. You always form your own reality according to your ideas and expectations. This is the nature of consciousness in whatever reality it finds itself. Such hallucinations, I assure you, are temporary.“

[…] „In either case, however, there are always teachers available. They try to get through these false beliefs.“

3 Likes

People will make the experiences of those astral environments that they EXPECT to make.

People who believe in heaven will usually experience a heavenly realm.
People who feel guilty and expect to go to hell, will experience a hellish environment.
Christians will go to Petrus or to Purgatory.
Vikings will go to Valhalla.
Ancient Romans to Elysium.
Etc.

All of these until they realize that they are manifesting their reality and change their thoughts and emotions.

These are called the so called “belief systems.”
To each their own.
Everyone gets what they manifest.
None of these are actually real and all are just temporary environments that only exist for as long as there are souls who believe in them.

Atheists who expect “nothingness” are usually in for a surprise and end up on the mid astral planes (where most go), because the mind cannot manifest “nothing”, to exist is all it knows.

But it is not all that simple…

We cannot really know how “good” or how “bad” these people who usually tell those NDE stories really are, because we only hear the story from their point of view.

But how many people actually tell their whole story and not just their positive side?

There are so many people who apparantly are “good” on the surface, but have so many evil thoughts and intentions.
Who judge others in their mind all the time and wish them bad things.
Who are full of resentment and broken hearts.
Who have so many unprocessed traumas (“karma”) from their past.
Who have so much unprocessed emotional bagage that prevents them from raising to the higher astral planes.

Emotional bagage is literal bagage!

Therefore, people need to actually heal their traumas and levels of self love and do their shadow work – otherwise their Subconscious Mind will continue to manifest the unprocessed stuff as negative environments – which happens instantly on astral planes in most cases.

I tell this to people all the time.
Only few listen.

So why do some people end up in negative astral environments on the astral?

When you read those NDE stories, it is important to truly understand the person who is telling these.

Some people seem to be good but are actual vile psychopats who just play virtue signaling roles.

And some people seem to be good but have simply so much unprocessed emotional bagage and trauma that they need to heal first – otherwise that bagage will not allow them to ascend beyond a certain astral level.

And some may be actually good, but are so close-minded that they refuse the idea that they are literally manifesting their own environments. In the same way most people here on physical earth do. Not recognizing their own power and continue to hold on to their victim role.

And some souls are on a power trip to control and dominate others – which is only possible on low vibe lower astral environments.

So I am going to repeat what I always repeat on this forum:

• Heal yourself on all possible levels.
    Especially the traumas.

• Elevate your level of self love.
    You will always get what you deep down believe that you deserve.

• Raise your vibration.

• Carry actual real love within you.
    Only real love and the real intent of doing good counts.
    Your intent cannot be faked.
    Your Subconscious Mind, and any telepathic Being/Angel/Spirit Guide etc., always knows your true intent!
    People who believe they can act “as if” and trick others or their own Subconscious Mind are just completely delusional.

• Learn to manifest proactively and become the master of your personal reality bubble.
    There are also truly amazing things you can do with these skills on the astral too.

• Educate yourself on the afterlife.
    So that you don’t fall for the bullshit of souls who have no clue.
    Most souls on the low to mid astral planes are as clueless about spiritual topics as people are on physical earth.

Follow these guidelines and the higher, super positive, astral planes will be your guaranteed experience when you physically die.

Sadly, the people who need this message the most are probably not going to read it in the first place (because they are too close minded and too low vibe to ever find the Sapien forum).

:rocket: :pray:

6 Likes

:100:

Those are wonderful books! I read 4 of them when I was 17 and they helped me a lot…

2 Likes

Same for me. Those books gave me some peace of mind. Now I see life as a huge opportunity to grow and at the same time to be more creative and playful with my manifestations!
I‘m still trying to learn to find energetic manifestation points all over the world during my travels and identify places that boost the manifestation energy/powers.

Anyways, I‘m happy to be sharing this lifetime with you and learning so many things here in the forum! This thread here is one of my favorites.

4 Likes

Thank you Siria.

I also believe that one of the best things and most profound experiences that people can do, is to actually fully consciously astral project.

This experience alone can replace reading 500 spiritual books and can replace decades of doubt and scepticism.
It literally turns knowledge about the afterlife into knowing and conviction.
It dissolves the fear of death and give life on earth a new outlook and a new purpose.

The idea of “death” is the idea of succumbing to ultimate entropy and nihilism (purposelessness).
Accepting this idea means accepting that there is no higher purpose to anything.
The experience of astral projection and experiencing one’s own immortality completely nullifies this idea and therefore gives life a new purpose.

Purpose is the opposite of “death”.
Purpose is negentropic.
Purpose is the desire to create.
To create further and create more.
Purpose is the lust for life.

:white_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you @JAAJ for these reminders and this in-depth explanation to what I asked. I too had this understanding that you get to experience as per your beliefs… so this is a confirmation.

3 Likes

In your personal opinion, and this is a question open to anyone, which fields would be worth spending your time on to not only impact you in this life but also in your existence after death?

We now established that we know that our “soul” or “consciousness” is immoral and that we live many, many countless lives. We can have access to the wisdom accumulated in those lives by e.g. connecting with our Higher Self. We are a multidimensional personality and some morphic fields have effects that permanently can benefit our multi-consciousness.

Now, we have various categories of fields and I’m curious to hear different opinions.

@JAAJ you listed some of the over-all very important topics to consider: self-love, pure love, raise your vibration, healing traumas, manifestation…

If you would create the ultimate stack of ten fields that would have the highest benefit even beyond death, which fields would you select?

I have to think about it myself. Will make up my mind and return. I hope this is not derailing the topic of this thread too much. If it is, let me know and we can move it.

3 Likes