Lightness in heart

I have been listening to pure magnetic heart resonance, your personal emotional and mental supporter, angelic intercession, memories of joy, subconscious limits removal (no music) on and off.

And all of these fields seem to have just on effect on me … they make me feel light in the heart area. If I was feeling sad before I played the field then these fields remove that heaviness in heart, but they don’t change my thoughts on experiences that caused that heaviness in first place.

Why are they all giving just same effect to me ? I know they are kind of related fields and yet they must be different in some ways ? What else did you all observed with these fields ?

Thanks

2 Likes

Because of this:

1 Like

luna 100% right the effects for some people just go back to zero every time u take breaks

2 Likes

So I will now be playing
Morning :

1. subconscious limits remover x 2
  2. energy blockage remover x1
  3. Pure magnetic heart coherence x 2
  4. Automated grounding - 1
  5. Ojas x 2
  6. Physical field - hair x 3

Evening :

1. subconscious limits remover x 2
  2. energy blockage remover x1
  3. Pure magnetic heart coherence x 2
  4. Automated grounding - 1
  5. Physical field - teeth x 3
  6. Collagen booster x 3

Trying this sequence for 15 days and see how it goes for me :blush:

Any opinion on this @anon46520955 … is this sequencing good ?

2 Likes

Yes! And tell us

The only thing id change would be playing the physical ones apart from the others for example:

Morning stack…

Then 1 hour later the hair one

Then afternoon teeth

Then evening collagen

Then later at the night stack.

And dont forget the mental supporter x 2 at night too or morning (depends when u usually feel depression wanting to drag you down)

2 Likes

Thanks … I will readjust the stack.
Mental supporter I use SOS whenever I feel down … I don’t do that as a daily run

@LunaMoon

2 Likes

But girl you are trying to get rid of a long deep stubborn depression…

That field is not just like having a friend that would take the burden off your shoulders by listening to you, imagine like a best friend that gives also the best advices to heal yourself, your life and start building a joyful beautiful life and then you embrace those advices and apply them without resistance.

But of course is up to you :blush:

4 Likes

I guess I will have to listen to this field for some days to ge able to know how it’s working. Right now all I can feel is some ease similar to what I get from memories of joy audio. I couldn’t get answers so far

2 Likes

Because remember smart fields work steadily increasing in results

5 Likes