⚡ Lilly wave Pulsed electromagnetic entrainment

I have never done any sub. Would you mind tell me how to do it so that I can mix it with the theta Lilly wave as you suggested. I know how to mix audio with audacity. Thank you. Appreciate it.
BTW, do I need headphone to listen to this or any other subs?

1 Like

For the Lilly wave you don’t need any headphones. It works either way. Here is a tutorial i uploaded for creating ultrasonic subliminals.

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/tutorials-how-to-create-ultrasonic-and-vocoder-subliminals

3 Likes

I watched the m4a files. Since there isn’t any audio, I am guessing the two audios used are

1. Music
  2. Our own voice recorded affirmations audio? Is that correct? Thanks.
1 Like

Yes that’s correct. I prefer to use text to speech synthesis myself. Here’s a good one for free.

www.fromtexttospeech.com

2 Likes

And then after you do your music and Subliminal you can add in your brainwaves. Also remove some volume from the brainwave so it’s not too loud. It should be lower than the volume of your music. And remember that because the frequencies of the Lilly wave are so low you won’t hear it at all.

1 Like

I will try the theta Lilly wave you posted as the brainwave entrainment audio. Btw, how do I create my own Lilly wave? And what entrainment frequency (4,5,6, or 7 hertz) would be best or optimal? Sorry if I ask too many questions. Of course, I could’ve just google it, but I am already chatting with the expert, why bother google :grin:

1 Like

I like to use 4.5hz. As that’s predominant state in trance/hypnosis or shamanic meditation. Also i like 3.9 hz but that’s Delta State. I can’t explain how to create it. You may find a generator program to do it.

Here is the 4.5hz Lilly wave

Do you think playing Lilly Wave and Morphic Audio would work well at the same time?

I’m not sure

Okay. Also how fast they affect brainwaves? I listened for some time but nothing really changed.

1 Like

I can feel going down into theta within a couple minutes.

Try with a different pair of headphones/speakers. These are really low frequencies so some speakers may not work very well with them.

Or perhaps you’ve been in theta all along and haven’t realized it. Try going up to alpha for a while then drop yourself back down into theta.

Thanks, I’ll try different ones or listen a bit longer. Also, if you don’t mind I have another question. How do they compare to Binaural Beats?

1 Like

These are my favorite type of entrainment. I like them more. They are more powerful to me. I haven’t used binaurals in a little while.

Thank you!

1 Like

You wrote eariler something like this:
“theta2beta-lilly is a half hour program that goes from a light sleep Theta wave state to an awake
Beta wave state. Its frequency set is 4-20=1800”

And I am wondering if 1800 is a base frequency and 4-20 are values of the highs and lows as this image shows?
lillywave

I’m not sure either. Frequency set 4-20=1800 sounds to me like there is somewhere 1800 Hz. Anyway, thanks for your response.

2 Likes

Sorry guys no. That’s the duration of the audio. 1800 seconds equivalent to 30 min. I will remove that because of the confusion. 4-20 hz is what Noah said, the entrainment.

2 Likes

Oh, okay. Makes sense, thank you for clarifying.

2 Likes

So to listen to Lilly Waves effectively do headphones need to have low frequency response?

I checked how it sounds in different moments and I think you may be right.

2 Likes