⚡ Lilly wave Pulsed electromagnetic entrainment

John C. Lilly was a neuroscientist who invented the Lilly wave or the Lilly pulse, which is a balanced bidirectional pulse pair, which looks as follows.

lillywave

This wave is useful because it does not damage brain tissue when an electric current is applied to the brain via electrodes. Using this waveform prevents both thermal and electrolytic damage. You can read more about the Lilly wave here: The Lilly Wave.

Also, what is somewhat controversial is that the Lilly wave is used in mind control because this waveform does not fatigue the brain or damage its tissues.

You can download the Lilly wave version of the PEMF frequencies described in the earlier blog postings in the following table.

DESCRIPTION MP3 (.MP3) ALAC (.M4A) FLAC (.FLAC)
The Brain Wave Series Download
(17Mb) Download
(19Mb) Download
(8.1Mb)
The Earth Resonance Series Download
(15Mb) Download
(11Mb) Download
(5.8Mb)
Single Frequency Series Download
(1.4Mb) Download
(1.5Mb) Download
(967Kb)
12 Likes

John C. Lilly was a neuroscientist who invented the Lilly wave or the Lilly pulse, which is a
balanced bidirectional pulse pair, which looks as follows. This wave is useful because it does not
damage brain tissue when an electric current is applied to the brain via electrodes. Using this
waveform prevents both thermal and electrolytic damage. You can read more about the Lilly wave here:
The Lilly Wave. Also, what is somewhat controversial is that the Lilly wave is used in mind control
because this waveform does not fatigue the brain or damage its tissues.

How does one briefly describe a man as complex as John Lilly? Whole books barely provide an overview
of this man’s extraordinary existence, amazing accomplishments, and contributions to the world. His
list of scientific achievements covers a full page In Who’s Who in America. John C. Lilly, M.D. is
perhaps best known as the man behind the fictional scientists dramatized in the films Altered states
and The Day of the Dolphin. He pioneered the original neuroscientific work In electrical brain
stimulation, mapping out the pleasure and pain pathways in the brain. He frontiered work in
inter-species communication research with dolphins and whales. He invented the isolation tank and
did significant research in the area of sensory deprivation.

Educated at CalTech, Dartmouth Medical School, and the University of Pennsylvania, he did a large
part of his scientific research at the National Institute of Mental Health and built his own
dolphin-communication research lab in St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands. After experimenting with LSD
in the sensory deprivation flotation tank, he left the academic world in pursuit of ever higher
states of consciousness. From the Esalen Institute to Chile to ketamine-induced extraterrestrial
contacts in other realities, this man’s life is more far-out than any science fiction. Always
following the scientific tradition that carved his name into history, John Lilly systematically and
courageously explored the states of consciousness produced by LSD and ketamine while in the
isolation tank. His autobiographies The Center of the Cyclone, The Dyadic Cyclone (with Toni Lilly),
and The Scientist, provide mind-boggling overviews of his amazing adventure of a life. His
philosophy on how to reprogram one’s own brain is best summarized in Programming and Metaprogramming
the Human Biocomputer, and Simulations of God.

files:

beta2theta-lilly is a half hour program that goes from an awake Beta wave state to a light sleep
Theta wave state. The frequency set for this program is 14-4

theta-lilly is a program that stays in the light sleep Theta wave state for a half hour. Its
frequency set is 4
theta2delta-lilly is a half hour program that goes from a light sleep Theta wave state to a deep
sleep Delta wave state. Its frequency set is 4-0.5

delta-lilly is a program that stays in the deep sleep Delta wave state for a half hour. Its
frequency set is 0.5

delta2beta-lilly is a half hour program that goes from a deep sleep Delta wave state to an awake
Beta wave state. Its frequency set is 0.5-20

delta2theta-lilly is a half hour program that goes from a deep sleep Delta Wave state to a light
sleep Theta wave state. Its frequency set is 0.5-4

theta2beta-lilly is a half hour program that goes from a light sleep Theta wave state to an awake
Beta wave state. Its frequency set is 4-20

10 Likes

Try out the theta brainwave. Puts me in a very quick trance. Also you won’t hear much because the frequencies are low. No need to play it loud. Play at a normal volume you’d play everything else.

I combined 3.9hz with a subliminal I’ve been working on / experimenting for a year now . It causes me to talk in my sleep. :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Downloaded. :smiley:

When you say you combined a particular frequency with a sub, do you mean that you mixed together and saved it as an mp3 or something like that? Eager to see what it does for me.

1 Like

Pretty much. I took the last couple minutes of the delta Lilly wave and looped it to get the 3.9hz constant and mixed it into the subliminal. Try adding the theta Lilly wave, the whole track and loop it.

Will do! Very excited to see what happens when I add it to my own script too. Thanks!

1 Like

Geez, I did as you suggested and had vivid dream after vivid dream. What a deep sleep.

1 Like

Awesome man. Glad to hear. This type of entrainment works amazing!

1 Like

Here is a 60hz gamma Lilly Wave. This will put you in the zone!! Only 1min long so you can loop it.

Download:

1 Like

I feel like your lab assistant, lol. Define ‘zone’. :smiley:

1 Like

Lol. Like super stimulated. especially after being down in theta.

Oh! Gotchya. Let me try it a bit now, though I’ll mostly save it for the morning when I’m feeling groggy af.

1 Like

Yup, every time I’ve snoozed with my own sub with the theta mixed in, I’ve had good, vivid dreams. Here’s to hoping that’s a sign the affirmations are sinking in, or that I’m at least in the right mindset to make it happen. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s great. That’s a very good sign. keep your eyes open and you may begin to notice changes in yourself :blush:.

1 Like

Hey your welcome. Let me know how they work for you :+1:.

1 Like

Hi bro,i have try to download Subliminal: Killer confidence + Fearless+Assertive but i cant from the link that you provide it,can you give some other link,tnx :slight_smile:

1 Like

@dexserbia I took that one down because i replaced it with a much more effective one here.

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/subliminal-charismatic-fearless-extrovert

Take a look at that one. I have been working on this script for a year and editing and revising over and over again. This has all that stuff from that subliminal but it’s way more effective.

3 Likes

Tnx i will download this and try it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome read the thread to learn what that subliminal is about. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah it works pretty well. I’ll like it. Plus its not disturbing at all.

I’d love to hear back about your results whenever you get around to it. No rush.

1 Like