Limitless Horizons (Public Community Project)

Yes personally put them in phone case but some people put them on custom dog tags from Amazon

1 Like

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I got this :heart_eyes: and I wanted to know how many are left. It let me add 10 to my cart but not 20. If you want this you should get busy getting it.

3 Likes

Now 20! :grin:

3 Likes

Howā€™s it going with this one?

1 Like

I have only had this for some days but I feel lighter and get excited about things more often. I feel good both mentally and physically and I was in a funk before I got this. It feels promising.

11 Likes

^ After more than a month this has made me more confident in what is possible for me. Iā€™m going back to uni after summer and I have been stressed and asking if I can do it. Now I feel like ok, I will do it, if something doesnā€™t work I will find a solution and it will be ok. There is no guessing if something could be done but just this willingness to start and push through. I didnā€™t get this from the ego fields or SLR2/3.

I recommed this.

15 Likes

I picked up this awesome NFT over the Easter sale.

As part of my morning routine, I usually have it playing while I write out my day in my planner. As part of this, I write and speak my big goal for the year (own my own beautiful home completely free and clear), my reasons why, and my biggest goals for the day and near future.

I think it is also really useful to speak out my goals with the track. Does anyone else do this? Psychic University recommends that you use his SLR by speaking aloud the limitations you wish to remove. Since this field says that by thinking about a field it will remove it much more.

Has anyone experienced speaking goals aloud (removing limiting beliefs moving ā€œtowardā€ something - your specific goals), as well as moving away from something; dissolving and removing old limiting beliefs?

I believe that when we remove something (example: a negative behavior), we should always decide what we want to replace it with (a positive new behavior).

Do you guys have an opinion or experience with this type of methodology?

5 Likes

any block, problem, negative behavior has the structure of a flower: there are petals (these are perceived expressions), the center (disharmonious structure that attracts the whole spectrum of expressions), the stem (ballast variant line), the rootā€¦ and the soil

When working with this or other similar products, the user may have several objectives, such as:
grasping the ā€œpetalā€ and identifying the root (not necessarily the first time) - causing a house of cards crashing effect,
finding the center and going down the stem to the root of certain problems and limiting beliefs.

The ā€œpetalsā€ are many and varied, from physical blocks to social issues.

We also have many different useful energetic tools, both for plucking petals, and for plucking the whole inflorescence, and for trimming leaves or stemā€¦at any stage you can supplement with other tools and your own efforts

If you supplement the work of the fields with your own efforts - then with certain dives and analysis of undesirable behavior (such behavior can have a cascade principle) and with the help of the fields you can get to the root of the occurrence of undesirable events. Anyone who has done garden weed pulling knows that a weed must be pulled out with the root. If you cut off the top (and this is always easier), there will be an external effect, but a new plant will quickly grow.

And thereā€™s another interesting point hereā€¦itā€™s the soil. You canā€™t remove it anywhere, the soil in this analogy is a complex of natural defense reflexes. Itā€™s a background that creates opportunities for root formation, although itā€™s different for everyone, too

There is, for example, fear, a background that is always present in everything, they are either actualized or not. It is recommended to work with actualized situations (one can work with fear of public speaking, fear of relationships, fear of loneliness, fear of snakes or spiders, etc.), to remove fear completely is to deprive oneself of natural protection.

10 Likes

Thanks for pointing out on these things.

For sure its better to pluck limits in a garden.

than to limit a garden of plucking.

2 Likes

:muscle: By the way, there are only 8 copies left for sale :grin:

5 Likes

By the way, let me explain something
I remember I also used this term in our private conversations

The root of negative emotions and reactions, the inability to fully realize oneā€™s natural abilities, to uncover dormant possibilities, the root of all problems and failures lies in the past

The past is our experience. At the level of neurophysiology, human experience is stable synaptic connections between neurons - neural networks. Brain neural networks form our perception of reality, help us to orient in information flows, but they also make us ā€œstep on the same rakeā€.

When choosing this or that variant line (and as a consequence - in thoughts and actions) we often rely not on the present, but on the past - on the load of both positive and negative experience

during the day we repeatedly go back and replay situations of the past, and as we know, where attention goes, energy goes. For example, once in the past a person acted in a certain way and had an unpleasant experience (for example, negative emotions and states - fear, shame, excitement, uncertainty). In a similar situation in the present, the attention tends not to look for new ways each time, but to project the past onto our present and on the basis of the already existing experience, rather than reality, the choice of a variant line is made. For example, a shy and insecure boy in the past was afraid to talk to a beautiful classmate. Having become a seemingly successful, wealthy, and confident man, in the present he begins to avoid socializing with women of a certain type to avoid repeating the unpleasant experience

this fixation on the past occurs because repeated situations form stable synaptic connections - neural networks - in the brain. The more often our choices are based not on conscious choices that form new synaptic connections, but on the weight of the past, the more stable the neural networks become

the steady activity of neural networks causes a set of biochemical reactions in the body, which affects the physical state - the appearance of blocks, chronic clamps, posture, facial expression (happy or unhappy), appearance, etc. We might call this the concept of ā€œpast onsets.ā€ :slight_smile:

On the one hand, the reflexes of consciousness are necessary in order to save energy and not to approach every little thing with conscious choice, on the other hand, they considerably reduce the range of our choices and our possibilities of actions and thinking, as they fix us on one variant line, not allowing us to move on to others.

There is such a thing as past attention. It is not so much that we-present go back, but that the past self pulls attention and energy on itself, thus the past through us-present influences the choice of this or that variant line, that is, it influences us-future as well. The attention of the past burns the energy that is given to us for the realization of new variant lines - the search for new paths and new opportunities

but the fact is that all the variant lines that existed with this or that choice (of actions, thoughts, behavior) in the past continue to exist. The past is as multivariant as the future, so by clinging to the fixed situations of the past (the weight of the past) we cut off a whole range of variant lines (possibilities) in the present.

The attention of the past especially strongly pulls on situations that affect the sphere of strong emotions and states, causing dependence on these emotions and states.

The attention of the past influences the attention of the present in such a way: for example, in the present a person has formed a positive intention and realizes, i.e. pays attention to and fills with energy, a variant line of realization of the intention. The attention of the past begins to attract in the present people and events resonating with the emotion and situation fixed in the past, the person in the present because of activation of stable neural networks reacts (fears, gets irritated, fascinated, offended, emotionalizes, etc.) to this persistent external stimulus and begins to be distracted from the favorable variant line, giving attention and energy to the attention of the past. The attention of the past is one of the main factors inhibiting the processes of self-development and self-improvement and preventing from realizing oneā€™s potential: to become richer, more beautiful, more successfulā€¦ :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Yeah.

A cruel world we live in.

4 Likes

:wink: we have fields. this project has truly limitless horizons

6 Likes

Yeah, it is a daily grind :muscle:

2 Likes

same-thing-everyday-routine
:laughing:

4 Likes

guts-berserk-alperen

Exactly

2 Likes

OMG Thank you for mentioning this!

I spent so much over the Easter sale that I didnā€™t expect another for a good while. And this was the best sale ever!

Now almost $1,000 Bucks later, I picked up:

Emblem of Change
Eternal
Negenotropic Three Treasures
Tejas Alchemy

And it just happened to be Order #11000

Perhaps your post removed my limitation of getting these long-desired ā€œlimitlessā€ fields! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

A lot of what you wrote here seems to connect with the Cloud Walker project. Great stuff

1 Like

I purchased this field while it was on flash sale, hyped by the promising description. After working with it for about 8 days, I will review it:

Pros:

• It is extremely effective if you are meditating with it on specific intention. Focusing on mandala while using any field boosts effectivness of the field playing. I was a bit scared at first when I realized how aggresive it is.
  • It helped me realize how much my limitting beliefs were sabotaging me
  • It has improved my ability to study for exam in alerted and wakeful state, before I would need coffe. This taught me that my mental block was impacting my cognitive performance more than I would like to admit.
    -I can feel physical fields better

Cons that need to be mentioned:

Just meditating to audio without intention doesnā€™t seem to do anything. Maybe I am wrong.

I keep gaining new limitting beliefs all the time and only by asking the mandala to protect me from them, it works. This requires vigilance and awareness that can be tiresome and it gets boring after some time, but it is definitely better than having to work on deconditiong them sometime later.

Every deconditioning or work to remove limitting belief and replace with positive one, required me to work on it for days and be consistent. Missing out one day would backtrack my results and frustrate me.

This part helped me understand why it is normal that time and patience is required before any belief is changed permanently, even to a small degree. But description makes it seem like field will just swoosh it away in first round. No effect of this field comes without my effort and focus.

All in all, I believe this is definitely a valuable field worth every penny, but I would like to tell my brother @veh to maybe rephrase his description, because the amount of work and self awareness I put in with this field, compared to what I got and what description promises, definitely donā€™t match. Even a simple disclaimer could help with expectations.

This is a tool that appears to have unlimited potential, but we can only get our desired results by working with it patiently everyday. This is just my opinion.

15 Likes

Of course, working with the fields always provides faster results :muscle:

4 Likes