Limitless Horizons (Public Community Project)

Limitless Horizons NFT

Limitless Horizons is a field of boundless opportunities and endless potential, where there are no restrictions or limits to what you can achieve. It signifies breaking free from constraints and exploring new, expansive possibilities in various aspects of life.

(1). Smart Individualized Limits Removal

(A) Protects you/subconscious from gaining new limiting beliefs.

(B) While using field, think about specific limit and it will focus on removing it much more.

(C) Woven Worlds elements to push through limits and develop new positive beliefs.

(2) Alchemical Revision of Limits Removal

(A) Changing Limiting beliefs into positive

(B) Develop beliefs like “I get instant results from fields”.

(C) The ideas of embracing/accepting the limiting/negative beliefs. To help let go of them.

(3) Elements of Ego Dissolution (Youtube), with focus on limits removal.

(A) Deconditioning the mind/mental patterns from limits.

(B) Extends your mental comfort zone into discomfort

(C) Zero mental resistance state for effortless integrations of the fields.

Mandala and Audio

Thanks!

Of course besides the automated work of the fields with every tool, field, the speed of results also depends on your willingness to change, work through problems, reprogramming and aligning yourself with the desired version of yourself via conscious efforts with the help of the fielded tools :slightly_smiling_face:.

58 Likes

So do you think this NFT will be good to incorporate and wear it with other NFTS ? i’m thinking of wearing it with other NFTS and listening to other fields while i wear it as a mandala

1 Like

Yeah

2 Likes

Wow!!! thanks dream and thanks guys who made this project

1 Like

no need to listen to slr 3.0 if one has this right ?

up to you

oh btw

the cool thing is this i think

most of us think with limiting beliefs all the time, so technically if we are using this nft all the time, we’re actually benefiting for the first time in our lives for thinking with limiting beliefs, as now they’ll get removed instead of reinforced!

i feel like its bullet proof against limits,
we shall see over the weeks and months though.

12 Likes

I have a looooot of self-imposed limiting beliefs about my age and what is still possible. Definitely will be working with this one.

13 Likes

I feel like it works for you a lot automatically, especially on the stuff that we were supposed to be working on!

which will in turn working with it, make it so much effortless!

9 Likes

@veh do you know if Dream used his latest techniques on this one? i.e the ones he used for ME and SLR 3.0?

2 Likes

Good question!

I have no idea

4 Likes

I asked Dream the exact same question to determine if this can replace SLR 3.0 - will post it once I hear back :slight_smile:

I went ahead and got it anyway :slight_smile: The description was already awesome!

13 Likes

Thanks, Mao! I did too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

let us know when you find out from Dream!

4 Likes

Haha I have a lot of stacks with repeating instances of SLR 3.0 - will possibly replace them with this one :slight_smile:

That is going to be my weekend project!! :partying_face:

9 Likes

I love how you turn stack assembly into a weekend project

5 Likes

50 copies left

got mine!

3 Likes

Dammit. Still waiting for payments and was really waiting on this one… Never suspected it will be made this fast and before I get paid

1 Like

Okay, so here goes. Long shot, but I will try anyway.

I have never, ever asked anyone from the forum for actual help. Not that type of guy. But this is the tool I was really waiting on, and I do not want to miss this. Payments due to me today will come in only about 4-5 hours. All copies could be gone by that moment.

If anyone is willing to help me out and purchase a copy for me, on the condition of me first providing some seriously valuable collateral (such as my personal copy of Poseidon’s Progeny) please PM me. You can certainly mint it to your own address and send the token and collateral after I pay you. I just want to secure my own copy while supplies last.

Thank you.

2 Likes

be positive mike 77 copies now still have 48 copies
and the NFT released about 11 hrs ago
77 - 48 = 29
only sold 29 copies in 11hrs
so I guess after 5 hrs still have copies left

3 Likes

same

1 Like

i understand the fear
limitless horizons but not limitless copies