Linga Bharavi Re-recruiting

Hello,

in reference to this project: Linga Bhairavi

We are looking for more people, the recruitment is open again,

whoever wants to join, will be added, till we get at least 10 people.

Something more about Linga Bharavi:

3 Likes

I would like to join but as there are lots of Bhairavis, can we expand and include all the different forms instead of just one?

1 Like

I will first have to expand my knowledge on the other forms, but it’s sure very possible, I will be adding related practises and associated things. Whatever contributed to the main goals of working with Linga Bharavi, such as living a bit more fully, empowerment, support and deep energetic nourishment, and more of course.

1 Like

I read the original post don’t know what Bup included in his but we can also focus on Tripura Bhairavi who is the fifth of the Ten Wisdom Goddesses but it may change the NFT from Linga Bhairavi to something totally different, your call.

2 Likes

It is a great idea for sure, more later in the group.

1 Like

Join me in.

1 Like

Can i ask a simple question. If i was to join this, or any private group, what is required? Is it purely a financial thing? An emotional commitment maybe?

Thankyou

Kindfulness1

2 Likes

In this case, just write here that you’re interested and be serious about it. (And I will add you to the group)

Some groups can require a contribution, most don’t, including this. And yeah, it will be just good if u then write a review after some time of using it, but it’s not required.

Some short Linga Bharavi motivation

The project is cancelled.

@Rosechalice @Dr_Manhattan @Nice2knowU please close this thread.

1 Like