Lions Mane (Hair and Beard group + Recruiting ) Filled

Hey guys, so seems to me as if we can possibly ramp this one again, if you’re interested lmk. Focused on Hair and Beard. Gonna re amp this old community group that failed, but this time we’ll get it done :muscle:t4:, if interested you can DM me

We’ll make it unique as possible so Dream enjoys making this one

No more spots available

The main focus will be hair (we’ll make the beard aspect smart so it adapts to who wants it and who doesn’t)

Planning for a Mandala + Audio

12 Likes

I’ll like join for the hair part. Haha

1 Like

Awesome, the main focus of this NFT is hair anyway!

I’d love to join. But honestly I don’t like having a beard, I shave daily =)))
Can we make it smart, based on the user’s intention?
If he wants only hair or beard or both?

3 Likes

Yes that’s fine, we’ll make the beard aspect smart so it adapts to who wants it and who doesn’t, but as mentioned the main focus will be hair so yes

Maybe even like the hair one? Where u can pick which one u want

1 Like

I’m interested too but i don’t know anything about hair and how to contribute

1 Like

That can be an aspect in this NFT

Dear brother! I would like to know if I can be in your group! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::innocent::innocent::innocent:

3 Likes

If any available spot, I would like to join.

1 Like

I would like to join

1 Like

Spots have been filled up!

Submitted and Dream confirmed

Excited for this release

Never have I spent this much time on the forum collaborating and researching, I was dedicated to this NFT for so long especially after I failed the first time, glad we got it done, and glad there are many unique and brand new ideas in this one that have never been used before, really pumped to see where this one will take us, get ready for the most luxurious, thick, and dense hair and beard around town (more like the whole world lol) :sunglasses:

Cheers my fellow Lions :muscle:t4:

8 Likes