List of earlier NFTs with updated Audio (only Public NFTs)

Please send me the Stone of Destiny audio.

2 Likes

PM me. For some reason can never start a new message on my phone and your profile is private.

1 Like

:sparkles: Hello! Quite a few audios dedicated to Saint Michael (and the Angels in general) already exist.

Hereā€™s a link to a Michaelmas post where I list as many of the audios as I could findā€¦ I hope this helps! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

If you have interface like this, you can click the message icon like this and should work.

4 Likes

Stone of Desity now has audio.
Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed for Sword of Destiny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Strangely, when I click on it nothing happens. Thanks for trying to help though.

1 Like

Those were public but like 10 copies only ah some have like 30

But it seems like hes making Public ones that are still being sold

3 Likes

I havenā€™t checked every single NFT updated, but a quick look and it seems that so far only NFTs not yet sold out have been updated.
Again I could be wrong, but if this is indeed the case it is possible that only those still on sale will be considered.

2 Likes

Yea this is my thinking too. I was really looking forward to Tuaoi and Black Panther.

6 Likes

Yes, no doubt it would be a joy to see some specific NFTs with audio,

But it is also true that it is an extra work for Dreamweaver, updating those still on sale creates a win-win situation, those who already own them are happy and at the same time the product increases the chances of sale.
Updating the sold out ones would be more of a gift, of course never say never, everything is possible :boom:

11 Likes

Never Say Never :hatched_chick:

Just making a humble request hoping that one day it will be there. was being shy to PM Dream about this but after seeing this post i somehow gained enough courage to ask.

2 Likes

Got to get that black orchid audiošŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Hoping dream will make one in the near future

1 Like

Hi Sir please send me stone of destiny audio. I am sending screen from phantom below

1 Like

Request: The Morrigan

2 Likes

Reminder

9 Likes

Haha your patience in this thread and buy and sell one is off the charts :laughing:

Hugs!

5 Likes

Absolutely! I just could not keep upā€¦Thanks @Divine_Lotus

5 Likes

Oh i made a mistake saying ā€œPublic NFT community projectā€ in the form?

Should I change it to ā€œPublic NFTā€?
@Maoshan_Wanderer

Done

4 Likes

That sounds apt, please do!!

4 Likes