Michaelmas

:sparkles:In anticipation of Michaelmas (The feast day of St. Michael the Archangel) celebrated on September 29, 2022, I’m wondering about suggestions for a suitable playlist that I intend to loop the entire day.

Any & all suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :sparkling_heart:

ETA: For clarity, I’ll try to maintain a summary of the playlist suggestions here.

MICHAELMAS PLAYLIST
Sword of the archangel Michael
Angelic intercession
Grace new field
Love graviton
The grace of saints and angels
The hand of Glory
The spear of destiny
The essence of faith and prayer
The Tower EP
Avalon
The 72 (NFT Exclusive)
Spiritual Growth States of Being (Patreon)
Angelic Vibrations (Patreon)
Childlike Wonder (Patreon)
The Dragon Experience (Patreon)
Gregorian Chants (Patreon)
Higher Self Experience (Patreon)
Love, Gratitude and Appreciation (Patreon)
Justice for All (Patreon)
Divine Love (Patreon)
Gratitude for Blessings (Patreon)
Divine Will (from “Mythic” album)
Temple of Luxor (NFT Exclusive)
Light of Savitur (Paid Field)
Alchemical Holy Light (Paid Field)
The Tower of Holy Light (Paid Field)
Temperance (Arcana Archetypes - 3)

Then there are all the audios that relate to the Sun (Archangel Michael is the Angel of the Sun):
The Star Being Experience
The Sun (feat. Vakkuum) (Energetic Alchemy)
The Sun Gazer
The Golden Elixer (Jindan)
Gold Oil of the Sun
Order by 3
Far Infrared
Sun Tanner ver 2
Vitamin D :smirk:
Full Spectrum Light
The Force of Life

Soooo…WOW! I didn’t realize there’d be so many!

13 Likes

Sword of the archangel Michael
Angelic intercession
Grace new field
Love graviton
The grace of saints and angels
The hand of Glory
The spear of destiny
The essence of faith and prayer

12 Likes

you can add the tower in also lol

23 Likes

It would be really cool with an Archangel Michael NFT :angel:

7 Likes

:sparkles: That would be utterly next level insofar as it would be the first direct NFT homage to St. Michael.

I mean, we have the 72 Angels and we have Negentropic Dragon (whom I address as “Mary”) and, of course, The Tower EP with it’s seven-in-one punch, and even in “Myth & Magic” if you consider that its link to King Arthur leads us to Glastonbury where King Arthur lies in repose. There at Glastonbury also is the Glastonbury Tor which is a tower dedicated to Saint Michael. Even our Magic Mirror, made no doubt of black obsidian, harkens to St. Michael given Black Obsidian is one of the stones in his realm.

Still, even with all that, I would gladly welcome an NFT dedicated solely to St. Michael. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

These are great! I hadn’t thought of some of them and yet they fit perfectly. Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Interested!

4 Likes

That’d be amazing!

Also, i’m fairly certain the album cover for The Tower has a strong connection to St. Michael. It works as a mandala as Captain had said (The mandala only works if you have the NFT of the album though).

:angel:

2 Likes

Not an nft, but there is the “old” Michael mandala though.

It’s just my thing, and I’m in no way an expert - but I’m not sure about the sun stuff you listed. I don’t feel that the archetypes are very similar.
Lol it depends on how you connect to him I guess… i would probably go more for protection/exorcism/curse removal/clearing type of stuff, given:

But also, I don’t use so many different fields anymore in one day :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ah, thanks! :sparkles:

I know what you mean as I was only recently been made aware of the connection. Seems to stem from a conflation of St. Michael and Apollo. I’d seen it in a couple of ‘legitimate’ places so, for this reason, I separated out the listing for the Sun related fields from the rest.

Right??!! I was surprised to see how large a list could be compiled from the existing offering. Still, in the interest of completeness I listed what I could find and reasonably associate. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s right…we do have one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The connection between archangel Michael and sun that I know is that in orthodox supplicant canon archangel Michael and archangel Gabriel is said to have the power equal to three suns each. Apollo is from the Greek pantheon and there’s no connection there don’t mix these two stuff, very different cultures-Gods.

I read somewhere that Aphrodite had in her ownage a lot of seduction demons which had a different meaning back then and a lot of love angels (also cupid or greek Eros) which also had a lot of different meaning back then but I don’t trust the source at all.

1 Like

Ah, so there must have been a leap from here.

Yes, quite right. However, I feel that, as with all deities, in some sense they’re are the same ‘spirits’ at root. For example, the embodiment of “The Divine Feminine” differs somewhat culture to culture. Still the essence remains the same. For this reason, I tend to go along with these associations if I feel there’s an air of truth. Still, I’ll admit that there is merit in keeping the deities in their proper pantheons. So thanks for the reminder. :blush:

2 Likes