List of non-taxing morphic field audios

I was wondering if there is such a list of morphic fields audios which are easy for the body and nervous system to handle and can be listened to when an individual wants to put in some extra listens / work on an aspect like helping their body system with the Automated Grounding or calming the ego down with Ego Dissolution.

I listed these two. I encourage you to suggest others you are familiar with but please make sure you have a deep knowing that they are easy, calming or loopable. They are indeed not a burden and overwhelming to the system. That’s the purpose of this list.

I myself tend to listen to Automated Grounding couple of times when I want to support my body system by the end of the day as I believe there is never too much grounding for anyone these days. We are all in big cities with cement and a ton of electronics around us.

Update:

6 Likes

Utter Relaxation and Muscle Massage :massage_man: feels very good overnight

6 Likes

Acu auto.

I’m pretty cautious about looping annnyyything.

But smart reiki and acu are :white_check_mark:

8 Likes

An acquaintance is elderly and has various ailments. As a remote viewer, his energy system is fried and most fields were overwhelming him including ones like Schumann Resonance. After trial and error, the two fields that were gentle and non-taxing even if looped were Smart Reiki and Haikun’s Egg.

Sometimes I do “energy fasts” where I take a break from all fields and Neigong/Mantras, etc. Even in such times, my guides recommend using Haikun’s Egg. It feels very organic and non-intrusive to the energy body.

23 Likes

Mai, Mao Mao, I swear Man your comments always make my wish lists bigger :rofl:

I wanted to get soul core but for the mind, as somone said that helped with the energy being constantly stuck at the head.

My next but is ME and maybe egg, I will have to see

2 Likes

schuman

1 Like

Fascinating. I hadn’t seen that discussed in the literature (I could have missed it), but that’s not the sort of thing that people writing those books would highlight. I wonder if it’s a matter of technique in the way that some drummers can go on seemingly forever while others just wear themselves out and have to retire early.

1 Like

+1 for Smart Reiki

4 Likes

‘The Acu-Automaton’ is easy on my nervous system. I drove 2 hours with only this track, and I felt comfortable.

The other loopable non taxing fields, for me, is any higher self tracks from Psychic University (another creator), as well as his ‘the journey of discovery your true power’

4 Likes

These are the suggested non taxing tracks from people in this thread:

Automated Grounding
Ego Dissolution

Utter Relaxation
Muscle Massage

The Acu-Automaton
Smart Reiki

Haikun’s Egg

The Schuman Resonance

3 Likes

I agree on this one. For long drives the acu- automaton helps even in stiffness of the legs and buttocks…