Listening guidelines

Thank you @gpo so much. I will create a stack for her according to your suggestions.
Bless you all in Sapien Medicine for everything you are doing for each of us. :pray:

2 Likes

We are soon going to remake these audios because… you’re right. Those sounds can be distracting during meditation.

3 Likes

I think the stack you have is good enough. But yes, the recommendations by @gpo can certainly speed up healing. Fat to Stem Cells definitely helps speed up healing as well.

4 Likes

Thank you @SammyG I will add it :pray:

2 Likes

Thats awesome, how is the theta one programmed tho? If I cut it to the first 3 mins and loop would it still work?

2 Likes

Hi @RazingTommy!

Hypothetical High Blood Pressure Stack (audios listed in suggested order of importance and effectiveness, thanks to @uial for the suggestion):

Lower Your Blood Pressure
Joint Regeneration
Nitric Oxide Boost
Vagus Nerve Stimulation
Cholesterol and Plaque Removal
Heart Strengthening and Repair
Far Infrared light therapy

2 Likes

I would really be grateful if anyone could recommend me any video from Dream’s any YouTube channel for removal of hip fat in particular.
By 18 I did the gym the wrong way and since have more fat in my hips and chest. I’m a dude aged 20. I believe some hormone issue or something similar might be into play.

Thanks for any help. :tada:

1 Like

Post moved to the Listening guidelines topic.

Stomach Shrinking and Toning will help with removal of hip fat.

For chest fat, the Gynecomastia version 2.0 (Patreon, Gumroad) and/or Automated Upper Body Workout audios will help.

If you believe you have a hormone issue, I suggest you try Endocrine System Rejuvenation.

1 Like

I would suggest Joint Regeneration may help in addition to the great suggestions in gpo’s stack.

It works towards regeneration of connective tissues via the fat to stem cells concept. It has helped me a lot with high blood pressure issues, and it’s possible it may help your friend as well.

Something interesting that isn’t always common knowledge is that blood vessels are comprised of connective tissue, and things which help improve the health of connective tissue (e.g. collagen, hyaluronic acid) are generally very helpful for the health of blood vessels.

3 Likes

Thanks @uial
In which place would you put Joint Regeneration in the stack , in terms of effectiveness and importance?

1 Like

Glad to be of help! :slightly_smiling_face: I would probably put it just below Lower Your Blood Pressure as it should work to heal any damage that’s been done which could be exacerbating the issue, but it might depend upon the underlying cause of the high blood pressure and how long one has had it. (e.g. perhaps lower down if it were caused by something very temporary such as an acute overdose of salt caused by swallowing a large amount only once? But I’d expect it to help in most cases.)

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I apologise if my post was unclear as I had written it a bit hastily.

What I meant was that Joint Regeneration should help in most cases. I was just replying to gpo that I’m not sure where to put it in the stack in terms of general effectiveness and importance for anyone, since each person is unique, and it might be less effective or important than some of the other audios if it were a more temporary or one-time issue. I would still expect it to be of some help in most cases.

I imagine it would help if it’s been a detectable issue for a few months as it would likely have had some effect on one’s circulatory system by that point. I hope the suggestions help her! Let us know how it goes!

2 Likes

Are the fields permanent? I notice when I use the Coronavirus audio and lung restoration, my lungs go back to normal after sometime. Is there a way I can make the results stay permanently?

1 Like

I think it may be necessary in general to listen every day for a length of time for permanent changes.

Edit: I’ve read that they can also work much faster, but it can be up to a period of several months for some people, and it depends upon every individual’s susceptibility to change and subconscious limitations.

Some of the fields have recommendations in the description to listen every other day or less, so I think you would not need to listen to those daily, and some results may become permanent more quickly. For example, I think that when listening to the Lung Restoration and Strengthening field once scar tissue and damaged tissue is removed, it may be removed permanently.

It’s also a good idea to listen to Subconscious Limits Removal daily to help remove subconscious resistance and speed up the process.

Here is a related answer from the FAQ and another related answer.

What if i miss one day? Do i have to listen everyday?

If you are just looking for a mood/hormone boost, you can just listen to an audio once or twice and you’ll get the effects you seek.

But if you want to make permanent changes like to grow taller or lighten your eyes, you MUST listen to it every single day. You will stop the momentum of change happening in your body if you miss a day. It is likely that it will revert back to normal if you stop listening.

I highly suggest you listen once in the morning and once at night. This is all it requires to make the changes you desire to listen consistently and not miss a day.

How long does this take to work?

It depends on how fast your body is susceptible to change. A few people report in days, others weeks and months. I can’t tell you how quickly it will work for you but I can tell you that if you just make it a part of your daily routine, and listen to it every single day, it will eventually bring the changes you desire. And you will definitely start seeing the changes as well.

Yes, there have been cases where it takes months to make permanent changes like make someone taller. You might be thinking that is way too long. But, at the end of the day this is a free alternative to medical treatments that will cost you a fortune. Would you rather pay for them or simply listen to these audios 2-3 times a day and get the same results?

But generally, it may take this long because of subconscious resistance to the audio fields. You can now listen to subconscious limitations dissolver audio and actually eliminate subconscious resistance to the audio fields and accelerate the process of change. You should also read and follow through with the advice in this article.

5 Likes

Thanks for the response! After several months of regular listening would I be able to do just once a week for maintenance or even stop altogether?

1 Like

I’m not sure, but it’s quite possible!

I think that the fields become permanent after some time without needing to listen at all for maintenance, but I’m not sure.

Some of my results have seemed permanent within a month or two of listening without listening afterwards to maintain the results, but it could be quite individual what works for you.

Perhaps anyone with more knowledge or experience can share how they have maintained their results.

3 Likes

Does anyone listen to MP3 downloaded from Patreon, uploaded to Google Music? I have uploaded MP3s to google music so that I can stream it on my Sonos. Not sure if Google messes around with the MP3 quality making it less effective?

1 Like

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer!
Welcome to the Forum.

I’m not sure if uploading to Google Music would change the frequencies and programming.

I have downloaded audios from Google Music that I’ve bought from Sapien Medicine on Google Play. Sapien Medicine mentioned this should work fine.

2 Likes

That’s a relief! Thanks Gpo…

2 Likes

Hello I think I probably know this question and it’s probably been answered.

If the volume is at its lowest (not mute). So u may not be able to hear it will the audio still work? Also how far is the radius?

Any one feel free to answer.

I think it will work even if I can’t heat it just want confirmation!

Thanks

3 Likes