Listening guidelines

So, Sapien has new field called brain derived neurotrophic factor.
I love these brain related fields and want to try everything new related to it.
Anyway, my brain stack is next:

Superhuman genius×1 at morning
Brain regeneration×1
Permanent brain enchantment×2
Induced creativity×2
Acetylcholine×2
Superhuman genius×1 at evening
Also I use QI synchronization brain hemispheres

Where can I put this BDNF field, should it be at last place according to you…I want your advice concerning this stack, everyone are welcome to help.
And will this BDNF field help with this stack or enchant it? or I shouldn’t use it in my stack?
@gpo @Atreides @uial or anyone

2 Likes

You could play it after Superhuman Genius once or twice per day. You could also try playing it after Permanent Brain Enhancement or after doing a brain related task. I’m not sure whether it would work better before or afterwards. I think either could work. I think you can probably try listening more than twice per day for increased results too, but I’m not sure how much would be too much.

It will help enrich the stack you have! BDNF helps strengthen your brain function in many ways and will encourage new growth as well.

I’m excited to try it out as well. Sapien’s brain related fields are great. :smile:

4 Likes

Which of the “Brain” fields would be considered “Physical”? I am trying to keep my listening to less than 5 such audios, hence the question. :grin:

1 Like

Brain Regeneration and Permanent Brain Enhancement might be the only permanent physical change fields.

I think BDNF, Superhuman Genius, the brain waves and neurotransmitters aren’t permanent physical changes as they’re similar to hormone fields in their temporary boost effect.

3 Likes

Perhaps Schumann Resonance can be added to the immune system, stress-related, brain-related, love, happiness, negative energy removal and EMF stacks.

From the Gumroad description:

This combination of frequencies and energetic programming works towards vibrating every part of your body and being with the Schumann Resonance, it can help remove toxic energies embedded deep inside of you as well as creating a whole body harmony while providing EMF protection. Other than that, it just feels damn good.

BENEFITS
-Stronger immune system and accelerated healing
-Connection between the left and right hemispheres of brain
-Reduce stress and induce feelings of happiness/unconditional love
-EMF protection and removal of toxic energies
-Overall balanced state of being

From the old quantum energy pendant description:

Description

“A Tuning Fork for Life”

Schumann (namesake) published his initial research results in the journal `Technische Physik’, Dr Ankermueller, a physician, immediately made the connection between the Schumann resonance and the alpha rhythm of brainwaves. He found the thought of the earth having the same natural resonance as the brain very exciting and contacted Professor Schumann, who in turn asked a doctorate candidate to look into this phenomenon.

This candidate was who became Schumann’s successor at Munich University, demonstrated a correlation between Schumann Resonances and brain rhythms. He compared human EEG recordings with natural electromagnetic fields of the environment (1979) and found that the main frequency produced by Schumann oscillations is very close to the frequency of alpha rhythms.

Although the existence of the Schumann Resonance is an established scientific fact, there are very few scientists who are aware of the importance of this frequency as a tuning fork for Life. I propose that it is not merely a phenomenon caused by lightning in the atmosphere, but a very important electromagnetic standing wave, acting as background frequency and influencing biological oscillators within the mammalian brain.

The Schumann field set will help to induce an alpha brainwave state and vibrates your energy body totally (whole system along with individual chakras). The feeling is sort of like a vibrating from deep inside pushing and radiating outwards.

One particular effect we have noticed with this is that it help make out of body experiences/astral travelling easier.

Of course with this effect, individual results will vary.

It also seem to help accelerate healing while pushing out negative energies. After a 30min to 60min use, there is a very refreshed rejuvenated feeling along with a super boost to your immune system.

This should also help you with grounding and protection from EMF radiation, stress reduction and maintaining emotional stability.

1 Like

Question: What are the onlys that you can only have 4 of?

1 Like

I think this query may be appropriate here but feel free to correct. Files are basically different sample rates and volume so to speak. To ensure a uniform listening level for the files , is it safe to normalize to a standard volume without changing the sample rate . The integrity of the file will not be changed they will just have a more uniform loudness level. Thanks for guidance here. cheers.

I listen Superhuman Genius x2 and right after Permanent Brain Enhancement x5. Is it too much or should i continue?

If I receive results within 2-3 weeks on a weight loss stack can I move on to hair stack? And do maintenance for weight loss a couple times a week?

Yes, that should be fine.

@gpo do you suggest Super Human Mutant twice every 12 hours or twice a day (once every 12 hours)? Thnx. (In Anti-aging stuck)

The Super Human Mutant lasts 17-20 hrs.
I suggested twice every 12 hrs for a compounded effect, but you could listen once every 12 hrs or even once every 17 hrs and it should still work.

5 Likes

In the reset post it is said that you can listen to energetic body deep cleanse, exorcism, subconscious belief dissolver and love fields every morning. My questions is if thats ok to listen to these last three fields right after the first one in the morning.

Yes, you can listen to the last three fields right after Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning.

3 Likes

So many conundrums.

I started to listen to Energy Blockage Removal
Remove Subconscious Limits v2.0
Superhuman Genius
Attract Wealth and abundance

My results for the first three were amazing to start with. Then I start to feel the effects fade a little. I want to add more fields both mental and physical, for different reasons. But at the same time I don’t want to cause a slow down in the rest of my results and I don’t want to remove an audio to then cause disruption in the progress I have. I feel that I would benefit with some of these “boosting” audios but again I don’t know whether adding to my list is beneficial or if I am reaching a peak. I listen to the audios the number of times mentioned in the description, otherwise I would loop it three times.

It’s not clear to know for sure, but here is from the ES website:

1 Like

I would think your digestive track, as a large portion of our immune system is in our digestive track. If your colon is able to digest all the nutrients from your food, it will go wherever it needs to go. Your esophagus is a part of the digestive track, but most digestion happens in the intestinal tract.

This happens to a lot of people, it’s not that you’re seeing less results, but that you are becoming accustomed to the energy fields, so “you” (your conscious mind) is feeling it less, but you are still very much receiving the benefits.

3 Likes

Do fields work immediately? for example I have been using superhuman mutant for a few days but i see no results. Should I keep on listening?

That one is supposed to be immediate and temporary… What kind of help are you looking for from that one?

And forget to add Subconscious Limits Dissolver :slightly_smiling_face: