Listening in multiple tabs/bundle questions

The tags won’t interrupt each other’s output whilst the audios are a different medium for the morphic fields.

Layering the audios results in not receiving the full benefit of either audio, as described in a post by @_OM about this above.

In my experience and experiments also, one may observe some of the effects from fields when layering but they won’t be the full benefits.

The fields seem to interfere with each other to one extent or another when field audios are layered.

Here’s an answer by Dreamweaver from the FAQ as well:

Rome says:

March 13, 2020 at 11:54 am

Just wanna make clear that if it is okay to listen to your videos at the very same time with other binaural beats/isochronic tones?

• Dreamweaver says:

March 27, 2020 at 4:01 pm

Listening to multiple frequencies at once tend to cancel each other out.

4 Likes

Audacity lets you play multiple copies of same audio at the same time

1 Like

It could be up to your audio card and speakers how well the individual tracks are being represented. Even in the best case scenario I’m not sure it would be as good as having them on separate speakers.

4 Likes

yes.

Have you tested this or do you someone else who has tested and confirmed this?

Sounds very intriguing.

QI capacity expander is advised to play simultaneously to other multiple audios.
really confused now :(

1 Like

Sapien Medicine is another system. So as explained in this thread and many others, layering is not recommended.

Some members have sowed a kind of confusion in the past by saying stuff like “I layer this and that audio” but it’s better to play it safe. The only confirmed exceptions are “ambient” fields. Those can be played simultaneously with another one.

6 Likes