Lists Of Hypothetical Stacks

how would fat to stem cells help teeth?

4 Likes

Anyone feel inspired to update this anti-aging stack? Iā€™ve been using it for a couple of months (only the free fields and I dropped The Super Human Mutant because I didnā€™t like how it made me feel) and since its creation weā€™ve had such gems released as plasma mitochondria, DNA repair and others. Iā€™d like to include those but do they maybe replace some of these? Also BoL and plasma brain might be a nice bonus in this. Iā€™m looking for all-around rejuvenation while saving up for the plasma protocol. Thatā€™s the premium at the moment, right?

Any thoughts on the ideal orderā€¦ ?

Thanks bunches in advance!

Can anyone share their stacks, primarly from the females?

Want to share them with my mother.

If I can curate one myself to see if she benefits, definitely will post here.

Thanks guys.

1 Like

I can for sure, but tell me more about your mom and what her wants are at the moment because what I want may not be what she wants

Also please share her level of energy sensitivity and how used to fields is she

3 Likes

She is not at all familiar with morphic fields, but I know she is an energy sensitive person, very intuitive and emotionally sound/ great EQ,etc. so you could definitely feel effects I think.

She is just might have some religious hinderances, so I want to use audios that are quite subtle like the frequency ones with no music, etc. so can play without conscious awareness,etc.

Anways anything for beauty and mental/shen restoration. To repair physical mental stress and restore the initial wonders for her.

1 Like

Give me some time to think about it, I should be able to get you a good stack within 48 hrs

1 Like

Amazing : )

1 Like

Okay. I take everything literally and so I found the only fields in all my playlists that do not have music/barely have music. This narrowed it down pretty well.

Parad energies
Subconscious limits remover no music, Patreon
Nullify/amplify planets
Pranayama training
Bone and organ breathing
Utterrelax OR far infrared old version
Facial symmetry patreon
Conceptual realizations (thereā€™s some music but itā€™s really
Subtle)

2 Likes

@gpo

Add the following for emf

Orgone Accumulator - transmuting radiation
Amethyst Clouds
Seasons of Green Flourite
Larvikite - felt very grounded so this may play a factor in emf i could be wrong. Ill try it out

Source for such suggestions
Orgone

Crystals

1 Like

@gpo - Thank you for all these beautiful stacks.
How about a pain stack?
What fields would you guys suggest?

1 Like

When I put ā€œpainā€ in the forum search engine, it gives more than 50 answers, such as New Release: Pain Control 2.0 (Experimental smart field). Check it out.

4 Likes

Somehow overlooked your wealth stack here i think