Long Term Help Needed

Good Afternoon Sapien Friends.

I need some help from those who can help me.

This is my Grandmother, she is called Eva and she is 84 Years Old.

She has some conditions that she keeps well on check trough mainstream medicine, but there is the Chronical Pain in the legs that is crippling her down, and it’s having a high toll on her life quality.

I’m helping her with Pain control fields, arthritis field, field targeting the legs and so on, but there’s a problem, I can help her directly with fields just when I’m here in Romania, a couple of months per year usually.

I belive here in this forum we have a lot of very powerful souls that can help me ease her pain on distance, whenever I’m in Italy far from her I will meditate on be the healer, directing healing energy to her.

If you can, and you feel aligned to do so, when this thread pop up, I’d be very happy if you join me into the attempt of making what it remains of her life here a bit softer by sending healing thoughts, reiki, servitors or every other metaphysical practice you feel it would help.

I am ready to be reciprocal for each of you when health help is needed.

Take Care :heart:

17 Likes

Asking for angelic intercession, sending Caladrius and blessings to you, your gran and your family.
angel prayers silver

8 Likes

Thank You Rose.

Angelic Intercession indeed is a powerful field, haven’t tried on her yet, I’ll do it tonight, I will meditate on it

6 Likes

YW2

6 Likes

Angelic Intercession plus Be The Healer field from from a second device (or be the healer/Heal Those Around You, the Mandala) - Just think about her or use a photo of her (this is what I used for my mom, plus other fields, including Alien Intercession - but after a while, due to stress, I felt depleted and I had to take care of myself too - so Take Care of Yourself Too).

Prayers and Good Wishes. :pray:

5 Likes

:open_hands: sending :heart:

What an incredible woman shes been i can feel it.

5 Likes

Yes she is an amazing woman.

Her and my grandfather, (who unfortunately I still need to meet when I will be able to communicate with who has left this plane of existence) have been the pillars of a family of 9 siblings (Grandma) and 13 (Grandpa).

Whenever someone needed help, no matter what kind of help, they were helping, I mean, they were guesting brothes and sisters with the whole family in the house for months, and at that time they had just a room, a kitchen and not much more, even the bathroom was outside ahaha.

She, Eva has a very, very, very spicy personality, if you don’t know her, or you can’t percieve her energy she could be pretty hard to deal with, but she has a huge heart and only wants your good.

She is pushing me to get married and start a family on the classical romanian way, raise lot’s of kids, keeping farm animals and a huge garden.

(Someday this will be the reality tho, one of my endgames, but just when the fruit is ripe)

Her endgame sadly it didn’t turn as she wanted, her desire is to keep her kids together, but life is strange and my mom at the age when she, by standard should have been already married with kids, fell in love with my father, an Italian, so after I reach school age they decided to go to Italy.

Nevertheless, my grandma had such a huge impact on the person I am today, on some things she is the archetype of how I should behave.

As a side effect we are both a pain in the ass when we are pissed of.

Okay I digressed too much with my genealogic tree, but yes, I confirm that you have percieved it right :heart:

6 Likes

I absolutely picked that up :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank You my friend.

I will take care of my energy being aswell, it can be tiresome to practice continuously work.

1 Like

I will try to do some healing tonight

4 Likes

Thank You very much!

3 Likes

I still do not have enough experience (power) to do energy work, however, I invoked God through meditation and sent her health and happiness, I also took energy from my chakras and sent it!

Get better! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you, is very much appreciated

2 Likes

Sweet grandma Eva, may you feel our healing intercession sent.
She’s blessed to have you as grandchild, Gamiro.
I grew up with my grandparents, so that connection and love is deep.
Other than healing, sending over quantum love too! :hugs: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Thank You 🫂🥰

1 Like

I sent some healing to your grandma. I hope she starts to feel better soon! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hello my friends, I would kindly appreciate if you could send her some help today, she isn’t feeling so good due to a change in weather and pressure.

Thank You All :heart:

3 Likes

I just finished asking Angelic intercession for help. I hope she gets better soon :blush:

2 Likes

Love and healing to you both! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much🤗
And the angels too🤍

1 Like