Longtime lurker

Yep, I’ve been lurking in this forum for many months, but figured it’s time to say a little about myself. I’m almost 70 years old, male. In my early twenties I developed a bad drinking habit & decided I had to sober up. I’ve been sober 44 years now, thanks to some life-saving men and women in 12 step groups in those early years. The twelve step activities helped ignite my interest in spiritual matters (I had been pretty much a materialist agnostic until then. ) Started exploring various spiritual teachings. Was drawn to the work and transmission of Adi Da (a.k.a. Bubba Free John or Da Free John) in the 1980s. Drifted away from that in the mid-late 1980s (it was a pretty intense teaching). Started exploring other new agey modalities (flower essences, starlight elixirs, etc.). Found them fascinating, but after several years found myself exhausted by that fascination. Spent probably several years living with that exhaustion. In the early 2000s, my spiritual angst/search seemed to be reignited, particularly after 9/11. Found myself drawn to the Waking Down work and transmission, which seemed to speak to my spiritual exhaustion. Experienced a fundamental shift thanks to that teaching and transmission. These days I’m retired (thankfully and happily), and I do some volunteer work. Current explorations (nothing too intense) include the Gene Keys work and the Human Design work.

31 Likes

Howdy @oakforest!

Welcome the Healing Heart

Welcome to the SapienMed Forum! Info to Guide Your SM Journey

3 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum :blossom:

4 Likes

Hello sir!

4 Likes

Welcome among us, sir!

3 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Hi @oakforest welcome to our awesome Forum!! :smiley:

5 Likes

6 Likes

hi

6 Likes

Pi-ka…

5 Likes

Pi-kawaii :relaxed:

4 Likes

giphy

Hello and Welcome, Sir. :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks folks for your kind welcomes!

As I mentioned, I’ll be 70 in a few months. I’m fortunate that I’m generally healthy, but some signs of aging are showing up. Although I have most of my teeth still, I do have some dental issues. I have many fillings and several crowns and am therefore reluctant to try Plasma Soaked Teeth and Gums. However, I have started working with Gum Regeneration and the recently added 3,3′-Diindolylmethane field.

I’m a little more forgetful than I once was and have started working with the brain fields being offered here. My dad lived with Alzheimers for over ten years, including the very advanced stages of the disease. So I’m conscious of that (and working with Experimental Alzheimer’s Treatment, just in case). I’ve got several of Dr. Manhattan’s inspired brain fields, including the Manhattan Method, White Matter, and Drops of Memory,

For general health, I play Plasma Flaunt often. I also have Smart Stem Cells, which I work with less often. (I wonder, do they complement one another?)

I play “Astrologically Inclined” several times a week.

The Alchemical Revision fields are marvelous.

Many thanks to the Captain for his creations!

11 Likes

Did u try the eternal my friend ??

4 Likes

No I have not, although I’ve been curious about it.

3 Likes

A bit late but, welcome!

Thanks for sharing your journey with us. It’s very interesting.

Though I’d say gene keys and human design is complex enough.

I hope you’re liking the fields and finding them effective.

I think Smart Stem Cells would pair very well with plasma flaunt, as plasma flaunt uses stem cells as one of its healing mechanisms. Could make for a “smarter” plasma flaunt effect.

Welcome again ^^

4 Likes

They do complement one
Another (smart stem and plasma flaunt)

2 Likes

Since u are older like I am (coming up on 68), I would add in
SM Senescent Cell removal at least a few times a week.

Also add in some Vitamin C and antioxidant fields.
There are several antioxidant fields including
Brain and Spinal Antioxidant
Glutathione etc.

4 Likes