Look, I know it’s weird… but what would you say is the symbolism of a tick? Short explanation below

I work outside around a lot of bushes and trees. It’s hot. This morning I woke up and all I could “see” was a big fat tick in my psychic vision. I could see its legs moving. I thought, oh no, there’s a tick on me. I searched around and found nada. Checked my bed, myself. No tick…I tried to expel it psychically and saw it clamp down. A more subtle attempt at removing it seemed not to bolster any reaction. Well I didn’t find anything so I brushed it off.

I got to work and the very first thing a student said to me, unprovoked, was that they carried a tick on them from another state and their parent had to remove it from their hair.

? (My internal reaction)

I’m home now and perused myself with a fine toothed comb and a serious eye and mirror, and nada.

But now that I’m back in my room I’ve got that psychic eye of a tick again.

I was dealing with some curses but thankfully have been clear after heavy work with the fields. This feels unrelated.

I don’t really want to “look deeper into it…” but I’m gonna look deeper into it.

Any thoughts on “tick” symbolism?

I did play Ivermectin 3 times this morning.

1 Like

The physical universe is governed by heavy levels of entropy.

And with that, everything that “wants to live” has to constantly counter those entropic forces in order to stay “alive” (stay in order).

That means almost everyone is in some way acting in a parasitic way, just so that they can survive.

Everyone desperately holds on to and feeds off the very few energy sources that we have here and through which we can counter those entropic forces.

For example stars and the energy that they provide.
Plants, animals, humans etc. we all feed off the energy of our Sun, just so that we can survive in this physical environment.
Until one day, we might find technological breakthroughs that will allow us to counter entropy in different ways.

Since animals (like ticks) cannot develop technology on their own, they simply adapt through evolutionary cycles in their best way possible where they can feed off other energy sources that they are able to find. In this cases they feed off the blood of animals and humans.

Ticks are simply physical universe parasites.

They are a SYMPTOM of this physical universe being governent by the forces of entropy.

Small, unseen, draining. Overlooked energy siphoner, forces you experience but can’t perceive, circumstances bound to you or “agreed” to unknowingly.

These are interesting thoughts…thank you both for sharing. I’m actually dealing with some parasitic-like experiences with housemates (well, and career, but housemates reflect my bedroom) currently. Did not recognize it as such until reading both of your thoughts. Had not quite looked at things this way, including those actions being done for others’ survival :thinking: I wonder how to resolve. I would love to get this tick imprint completely out, for pleasantry’s sake but most importantly this is showing to be a likely significant thing to see and resolve.

1 Like

Also, remember it’s not the tick itself that is dangerous but what they carry with them and transmit that is the danger.

Oy vey. Makes me concerned I’m overlooking a physical tick.

Regarding physical ticks: Well I just asked for “help” and was urged to remove my sheets and look at my bed… I didn’t see critters but feel I’m being urged to keep looking for critters, which I’ll do outside when I have more time. I did locate nasty mold underneath my mattress, which is a major energy drain. I’ve been having poor sleep and waking up feeling drained

Regarding psychic ticks: I don’t have the offending vision, so thank you for that!

1 Like