Looking for reach for the star

Anyone selling reach for the stars tag?

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

actually, I am lmao bought from @Gnosticmedic27 but never used it (literally) :joy:

4 Likes

I’m offended. Nah jk but I’m surprised haha. I ended up having Dream put it on a ring of mine after I sold it to you.

1 Like

I guess there was no clear goals i had in mine.

hmm

makes me not want to sell it LMAO

3 Likes

I would rather strongly recommend you not to sell it

3 Likes

I haven’t used it with any clear goals either. That’s my problem. But it does gives me a really confident way about myself and a fame aura. It feels good to wear.

4 Likes

and the glamour aspect or sth is noticeable.
I am using it for 2 goals at the moment and signs are indicating me im on my way

4 Likes

That was helpful boys

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

There’s actually an NFT called Prestige and Grandeur that is the upgraded version of Reach for the Stars, available at the Sapienshop (18% discount right now up until the 27th. The Discount Code is available in the thread created by Captain). It is meant to work like a tag - you print the NFT picture and just wear it in your pocket or perhaps create a custom tag with the image on it.

4 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate the suggestion but am not really big on NFTs to be honest hence looking for a tag

1 Like

I see. Well it does have several advantages, such as the fact that you’ll be able to re-print an image of it even if you happen to lose the physical object, which is a pretty significant for some people. Additionally the new version of Reach for the Stars has Woven Worlds elements and the power of the Fame mandala integrated into it, making it much more powerful relative to its older iteration.

But I understand, perhaps there is somebody out there who will eventually sell you their tag.

Wait sorry for intruding but where’s the discount code? :sweat_smile: I checked the thread and couldn’t find it

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts::blush:

1 Like

Do people get results from NFTs? Can someone share their experience?

Yea you do get results from nfts it’s just that you have to do it by yourself in term of design. The tag I mean.

Whatever that style you use. Printing it as mandala or making your own tag.

Both nfts and tags energy wise feels the same.

There is a boost for nft one. But that part usually will take place once you get use to the energy. And you might not notice the same effect as when you first got it.

It’s like when you hold cold glass. When you first hold it. It’s cold! But then when you hold it more than few minutes to an hour. You will get used to the cold itself.

That’s my experience with nft.

With tags. It’s more of individual energy growing. The more you use it the more you will see the effects blending with your energy. This work individually. It grows with you.

So if you are lucky. To get tag that has been growing for 2-3 years. The moment you hold it… You will feel that energy. The same as when you get nft.

That’s also depends on how sensitive you are to energy though. But usually people will feel it.

With nfts. They growing with other people who own the nfts. That’s why it feel boosted up.

But in all. It’s pretty much the same. Energy wise. Both will grow.

One grow individually.
Other grow with the mass.

I hope it’s making sense.

3 Likes