Looped lymphatic effusion for fever

Now I’m suddenly feeling much worse !

1 Like

Hey. Hydrate now because I remember Captain mentioned that this audio requires extra hydration. So drink at least two glasses of water or even better an isotonic drink if you can. You’ll be okay.

I think grounding audio can help too

3 Likes

Yup what she said and when i suggested to loop this field i mentioned to drink plenty water.

It is ok to feel worse at first, its squeezing all infections in your system out, thats why you need to drink enough water to help flushing it all out

2 Likes

Will do !

1 Like

Oh. Alright, I paused as I’m at work it felt so awful, ig i will continue when home

2 Likes

Yes another good addition is that some of that water could have vitamin C capsules or a bit of lemon, that way you are not only flushing out but also leaving behind antioxidants that will prevent future infections but also vitamin c helps to regenerate tissues that might have damaged a bit in the process of fighting the infection

There is a vitamin audio too :)

2 Likes

Don’t overplay fields! Drink water. No looping when sick. Play once, see how you feel. Would you take the whole bottle of tylenol to feel better?

Do some grounding.

Well…I drink lemon mixed with warm water almost everyday including today…hoping they count for sth…

1 Like

Hmm
I assumed looped till gone

If thats the case then maybe you are going through a spiritual detox.

It feels like flu symptoms and in that case you just gotta, continue drinking water, eat good, rest and wait.

And just use the automated grounding audio nothing else

Because when is a spiritual detox/flu the body is reacting to a hard energetic detox and there is nothing to do really in your body to help, except resting and grounding the excess of energy until it passes.

For vitamin c it does not count though because that is a heat sensitive vitamin. Use the audio for vit c or eat raw foods that contain it :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hmmm, I kinda doubt it cause a lot of people ik have been getting a fever too

Ohhh
Will loop that then

1 Like

Then it is.

Just keep drinking water and wait. Lol

Ig, it’s been 3 days, tmrw I’m going to see the doc just incase

1 Like

Good idea too!

1 Like

Hey I just read this

From this site - What to know about lymphatic drainage | Ohio State Health & Discovery

It is for massages where you can press on a lympnod that may carry the infection, and the massage should be avoid if you are taking a course of antibiotics.

The audio here helps cleanse out the infections without massages, usually when a fever is not going away it means the lymphatic system is clogged and cant move it to liver and or kidneys to deal with it and expulse.

But since you are going to the Dr today youll probably get antibiotics and to be sure then stop listening to the audio.

I have never seen a bad reaction on me or any one i know when using this audio having fever or an infection, except that the first days feel rough but then it feels super clean and clear.

But if you dont feel it helping you, then better stop it, because you know how strong the mind is :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahh, good to know

I don’t need to listen to liver and kidney fields now or will this cover what’s needed there

Unfortunately no antibiotics, I was already on it for another issue a week back

Ain’t gonna lie, the idea of feeling rougher is daunting lmao