Lots of anxiety

Been having lots of anxiety about situations in the world and within hearing about all the things that may happen in the world, being unprepared for it all
A lot of physical fight or flight been happening since there was an earthquake in my area, been feeling really afraid of everything, like afraid of everything ending, been feeling kinda out of my own body and haven’t been able to get proper footing since then
Just a feeling of dread
Waking up with fear in my body
Kinda shaky
Appreciate any advice that anyone has, something that could bring peace to my mind or anything else

2 Likes

Listening to your favorite music can help calming down anxiety.

1 Like

Try your best to stay off social media and listening to the news to much

ive compeltely stopped listening to the news and im a lot less fearful now also meditation could help
hope u feel bettter soon

5 Likes

PU has a cheap paid field called “Emotional States Liberation”.

Since day one with this field, I haven’t felt negative or worried about any events happening… since some things are out of control, the best thing we can do is not give in to negative energy and work on ourselves.

This field is a must have.

2 Likes

I’m sure watching videos of Florida people in captivity can help you to put things into perspective or bringing the legendary “it is what it is” may help…

Where do you see this?

Loop the Smart Tapper and express how and why you feel that and then let it work its magic.

6 Likes

Sometimes it actually helps to picture the worst possible outcome in order for all the fears to be able to surface and evaporate. It’s tough but possible. That way we can become balanced inside. Because there’s not much we can do when in a constant state of fear. That said, however, fear can also be a very strong motivator.

3 Likes

This isn’t sm but helped me immensely to deal with unknown anxiety.

2 Likes

Really helped. Felt like these hemispheres had been disconnected for a while. Feels really good to have them talking again.

1 Like

Amygdala healing
Or
Deep Brain Stimulation
PTSD field

With Stress and Anxiety
Outlook retrainer
Emotional release
Internal crucible
Vague Nerve simulation, Grounding (fields)

any love field you like too

Adrenal fields too can help, calm down the system a bit

Will help you face the fear, release it :slight_smile:

I noticed “Mass Meditation”…

1 Like

That’s interesting, once you imagine the worst possible outcome what do you do then? Once the fears have come up and left, I would want to transmute them into empowerment, my issue is that I had struggled to find equally empowering beliefs that would oppose my fears. It always felt like my fears were the most powerful things in the universe and nothing would be able to overcome them

1 Like

Can if transmute fear? Or will it just remove the fear and leave me kind of in a blank state?

It def transmutes.

I feel awesome, full, content, relaxed, protected (from own projections) after.

Hang on until the end of the month when Mercury goes direct. Anxiety is high for a lot of people at the moment, a lot of struggle and a lot of uncertainty. The eclipse didn’t help things. Focus on the basics and at the very least remember that nothing here is forever, it will pass.

The new wildflower album has some good ones that might help you for now, calm the nerves, chill and all that.

1 Like

Maybe not eat meat for a while🙏🏽