Love, gratitude and appreciation

and the difference in effectiveness between the two is as big as the difference between the tracks used :P

2 Likes

I have the patreon version with the tone

is it a publication on its own or part of the mental health album ?
type mental health album on patreon
download the gratitude track from this album

1 Like

thanks a ton

2 Likes
12 Likes

Love both tracks but this one is still very potent naturally being around longer played it this morning just cause it was one of my favorites aside the old unconditional love one on Patreon too. :heart:

5 Likes

I once not too long ago read this little wonderful thing from @Bronyraur on another thread that’s full of pushing against kind of energy from other people.

when I compare the density of this thread with some others, such as Radiate Positivity, Love Graviton or Mass Meditation Testimonials (vaccination thread with a lot of push and pull opinions)

So I’d like to keep adding to the density of this side of the spectrum on threads like these, this audio probably gets tossed aside in favor of something shinier or newer that might have some immediate effect on your persona but what better thing would you not want to be enveloped with everyday especially at the start of it then with Love for yourself and others, gratitude for the blessings all around you and the magic that @Captain_Nemo weaves from love to physical inspiration for our bodies to filling our very blood with life force and unconditional love.

I for one can say that I really had no idea what love was most of my adult life cause I was shutdown to these pathways from conditions I let reign over me until captain changed that for me.

So from every corner of my heart which was shrunk 3 sizes too small for most of my life.

Thank you Captain.

Maybe don’t have pages of scientific data to back it up like other threads but hey here’s hoping the energy in my words carries some testimonial for you to let more love into your lives and realize how beautiful you really are.

12 Likes

Let us revive this, which can bring profound experiences on its own.

4 Likes

It is part of my daily stack :slight_smile:

Gratitude is key for manifesting positive stuff and events in one’s life and also receive more help and intercession from entities and deities :relaxed: :relieved:

8 Likes

If you guys don’t getting results than listen this after aura purification.
You can listen this one and other fields simultaneously.
It’s boost others fields also if played along with them.
Its mine experiment on it.

1 Like

Real gem of a field, perfect for looking back at what happened this year during this holiday season.

2 Likes

can we hear this as much as we want?

1 Like

@spinazzola I do, one can never have enough love, gratitude and appreciation :relaxed: great qualities to strengthen

2 Likes