Love, gratitude and appreciation

Hi Guys. I have a question about this audio. What is the description? I can’t find it.
What are the benefits.
Thank you.
I appreciate it

3 Likes

Since the old version has been taken down, I can only refer to the Point of no Return blogpost:

Love, Gratitude and Appreciation from Sapienmed This audio is very underrated as it works to put us in a mind state of abundance of the self. Abundance of having what you want, being what you want and getting what you want. As mentioned before, we get stuck in these negative mind states because of repetitive thinking patterns. Such thinking patterns perpetuate the innate beliefs that ‘I am not enough,’ ‘I don’t have enough,’ and so forth so you end up always feeling a bit of emptiness. You end up not feeling whole. Now this audio is great to listen to after subconscious limits because it puts you in a mindstate of loving and appreciating what you do have and what you are. When you do this, you are sending signals to your mind and the universe that you already have what you want and need, that you are whole…

20 Likes

In addition to the excellent summary in @ConkerRyan’s post, here is the old Love, Gratitude and Appreciation description from Patreon:

Love, Gratitude and Appreciation (Energetically Programmed Audio)

This video is designed to fill you with love, gratitude and appreciation, These things can have a massive impact on an individual’s life and state of being. This is designed to be a refuge whenever needed, a hard day at work, depression, stress. Whatever you may need it for.

By providing an individual with love, appeciation and gratitude, positivity will be attracted and life gets better and better

16 Likes

Ahh of course. Forgot about the patreon post :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha, I’d forgotten about the blog post you’ve posted, and I think it provides an excellent expanded summary too. :smile:

2 Likes

Wow. Thank you SO MUCH. so with this audio i should be able to manifest what i want, because gratitude is the number 1 key to manifest. When you have gratitude for life you appreciate little and big things so more little and big things will be manifested for you to attract. I did had results in like 20 minutes of listening to this one. Before when i wrote in my gratitude jorunal, embarrased to say but i don’t do it often. Before when writing it felt like a chore, You know what i mean? like an obligation. After listening i wrote and i was actually excited. And before i would write things like, i am grateful for my family, legs etc but i didn’t feel grateful. But now i wrote down why i was grateful for my legs, arms and i felt extremely grateful.

17 Likes

Yes and this will improve all of your relationships as well! You are building a gratitude muscle.

If you not only say words of gratitude, but feel gratitude, while saying them you will stand out from a lot of people.

10 Likes

Why was the audio taken down? Any ver 2 on youtube? I don’t have the patreon atm

1 Like

An updated version is here on YouTube.

It’s part of the new Mental Health album.

5 Likes

Thank you @uial ((10 characters limit remover))

1 Like

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

both are unavailable t_T

Is that your saying? If so, it’s mine now! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

4 Likes

Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation are such great qualities. We often forget them - to express these to friends, family, and even to Dreamweaver whose work has benefited so many of us and continues to benefit us.

Even if we do not appreciate someone, or lack gratitude, there is hardly a need to speak ill of people, especially on other forums, at least not about the person they PM repeatedly begging for help. People with demonic or warrior “usernames” with multiple fake identities, no energetic accomplishments, and useless bravado that rises the stink high up to other galaxies are easy to spot :smile:

You know who you are … try to have some gratitude, once in a while…just try…

21 Likes

Nvm I can’t DM you.

I’m not Samurai, if that’s what this is about. ‘demonic’ usernames.

1 Like

Would have loved a better track on this one. All I hear is a tone

Gives you a perfect opportunity to grow your grattitude and appreciation though… :wink:

9 Likes

But Love, gratitude and appreciation is one of the most beautiful tracks.

I never miss a day without Mental Health Album.

5 Likes

yea he’s talking about the old version, download the one from the mental health album @Kchannar

1 Like