Love Gravitation Wave / Love Graviton

i looped this the other night because i like the description and the idea of just giving love freely and abundantly.

i woke up to my dog barking in his sleep. i accidentally woke him up too because i thought he heard someone at the door. not sure about the energetic/spiritual side of that, but i’ve read multiple sources online that dogs barking in their sleep is totally fine.

maybe it was my dog’s way of showing how relaxed and safe he feels as usually he is alert and doesn’t really go into ‘deeper sleeps’ to dream.

9 Likes

i wanted to wait longer to share more of my experiences with looping love graviton, but i’ve been too excited and wanted to share before i lose interest.

:rofl:

• i personally feel this audio is one of the best morphic fields for those in the ‘Service to Others’ path as described by Ra.
  • it has always been in my nature to give love, but previous experiences with romance have made me retreat in my shell for quite a bit. this audio has been the most helpful in bringing me back to a more open and receptive state.
  • going to bed with this looping in my playlist has given me consistent ‘butterflies in my stomach’ before and after i wake up. it’s so much easier to hear the romantic words i want to hear from someone i want to love me. this same person hasn’t shown any signs of interest towards me for awhile, but i don’t mind as i’m not attached to needing to be with them.
  • in the years my family had a group text to wake each other up and say our good mornings, this was the first time my dad initiated. he was the one that was the most quiet and would only respond if we needed his assistance on something.
  • in the years i’ve lived in my neighbourhood, there’s these dogs i know would always bark at me and my dog when we do our walks. today was a bit different, their barks to me sounded more like ‘pleas’ and then they did a group whining howl thing that my dog was just staring at confused. my first instinct is that maybe they are lonely or don’t want to always live outside in their owners’ backyard. going to let it go though as it’s not my business to meddle.
  • sometimes i hear the audios i loop at night in my dreams. with love graviton, i was playing it on loop in one of my dreams while i walked around with friends and family on a vacation trip.
  • i’ve had many insightful thoughts run through my mind when listening to these audios. most of them related to just providing love with no expectations. i realized i would close myself off when i gave love and didn’t get anything back. to receive love, i need to keep my channels open and flowing. for me, i learned that giving and receiving are two sides of the same coin. stop one flow and i’m actually stopping the other flow.
  • because of quarantine i’ve gotten really into streaming. i’ve made a lot of streamers i love watching visually happy and personally thanking me for being a part of their community. i practice giving through gift subs and they all find it strange anyone would do that and how often i do it. i just see it as a practice of loving my other selves as mentioned by the Law of One.
  • also the music is BUMPING like playing this in the car on blast is like i’m on a rocket ship to the next planet.
25 Likes

Nice testimonial!

13 Likes

thank you friend!

:hugs:

couple more:

• i have more empathy and appreciation for our human hearts. they’re one of the first to be created and usually the last to go. they unconditionally keep doing their job to keep everything going. in a bigger macrocosm, aren’t we all just the hearts of our communities and families?
  • the emotions i have forced myself to numb have been coming back and i’ve been welcoming them.
20 Likes

Okay friends i am sitting by my coworker who is listening to CLASSICAL MUSIC.

He is the one who i thought was very critical of me. He is the one who i thought was ‘super masculine’ and only talks about sports and fighting people.

I am pleasantly surprised to see this new side of him.

I also love classical music and have read the research which promotes the energetic benefits of listening.

Definitely going to continue looping more love graviton!

Starting to have a stronger feeling of gratitude and appreciation!

Thanks sapien medicine team and everyone here on this forum.

:hugs:

21 Likes

Maybe someday @Captain_Nemo could release the Love Graviton as a tag or item, that way we can spread love energy everywhere we go. Just looking at where members in this forum live, if even 1 person from each country wears this regularly, the energy of love can fill the entire planet

17 Likes

i’d buy it! as the description says, it’s more than just our planet that would be affected!

i also subscribe to the belief that love is in infinite supply. it’s like being a love infinillionaire and handing out endless amounts of love to fill everyone’s love banks.

as a former banker, i approve of my own analogy.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

So in your opinion it only takes one person to be able to spread it throughout the nation where he lives?

3 Likes

If Dream can install a field on any item anywhere in the world just by having a picture of it, then yes, his field has the power to reach long distances. After all, space is just an illusion

7 Likes

psst. this field already exists.

See here - Mass Meditation for a Better World (Next Meditations 12 December: 11 am, 6 pm and 9 pm GMT)

Just play it wherever you are. :wink:

9 Likes

Yes!!

I love playing the Love Graviton field daily and the Live Radio Meditations field whenever possible, as a small part of spreading love throughout this universe’s experiences.

I’ve always included Love Graviton in my daily fields unless I’ve forgot for some reason. It’s one of my favourite fields.

The Live Radio Meditations field may be my favourite field of all. :slight_smile:

And! There is this wonderful aspect of the field. :wink:

Finally each time it is played it will work on infusing the earth with positivity and love. Creating a gentle loving push for a better future for all. (by helping to raise your personal and the earth’s vibratory state)

So each time any of us plays the field, no matter how brief, it makes a difference.

14 Likes

Hi @uial, are these also on Patreon? Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer, I believe @_OM has mentioned the field on Patreon below is the same, from this discussion.

@_OM, @SammyG and Dream can confirm!

6 Likes

Yeah…it’s the uplift yourself field @Maoshan_Wanderer

6 Likes

I know it’s not recommended to play multiple fields at the same time, but in this case, could I keep the YouTube one playing (either on low volume or on mute) while I use my regular audios? I want to spread this energy as much as I can, but also cannot keep YouTube on all day

4 Likes

That’s a wonderful desire!

@_OM might have the best suggestions!

4 Likes

Well since it’s been added to Live Radio Station it qualifies as an “atmospheric” field, which means you can listen to other audios as well.

That said, not sure how much listening to another audio affects the output certain sub-fields within it.

Just do your best to play it as much as possible. It’ll work itself out. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

If it’s played anywhere, that affects me too, right?

4 Likes

I love ,love Gravitation wave
It’s beautiful

4 Likes

Would you receive backlash from negative entities? Idk why but I feel like when I’m playing this a part of me is expecting a sudden backlash almost like a punch ing the face of something “resisting” but it never happens.

2 Likes