Sapien Medicine Live Radio Desktop App - NEW RELEASE

@Captain_Nemo

Would it be possible to do this with the radio?

Web Hooks: Integrate your station with Slack, Discord, TuneIn, Twitter and more by setting up web hooks that connect to third-party services

So setting it up on the menu where people could just play it when ever they want.

1 Like

i would have to learn how to do it

2 Likes

Sorry, I mistaken Discord with discourse. I dont know if it’s possible.

My two favorites so far are White Light and Love Flow.

White light feels like having a refreshing shower for my aura and environment - so cleansing!

Love flow is sooo good feels like im in love with love itself. Opens the heart and warms it up :heart_eyes:

Anyway to get these in downloadable or streamable on demand?

15 Likes

Agree about White Light. It’s one of my favorites next to Pure Land Portal.

Question… @uial did mention that it could be played in the background. Will this interfere with any fields I play?

3 Likes

Was referring to the Live Radio (Meditations) field on YouTube, and not necessarily in conjunction with other fields. :slightly_smiling_face:

But see these posts above:

And for the Live Radio (Meditations) field:

2 Likes

I will combine a few and put it on Teesping.
got a beautiful track for it, just need to tweak it here and there.

19 Likes

3 hours later, it’s uploaded.

7 Likes

Thank you Captain! Much love to you :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Does the White Light Waves include the Pure Land portal? I was wondering if people could play it for deceased loved ones so that it can ‘connect them’ to the Pure Land. That would actually be a really wonderful field for those who have passed away.

Playing several fields simultaneously does tax my aura a bit, but it’s absolutely worth it - even if they’re “big” fields.

All forms of love, plasma, OM, Environmental Energy Accumulator, I will say definitively can be played with other fields with zero taxing effects (seriously, open like 20 copies of Gravitational Love Wave or Love Graviton Wave in VLC and you’ll see).

There can be interesting combinations as well. I just started Enochian rituals (literally maybe 60x the recommended number per day, but screw all that), and it seems the connection is improved by Devic Intercession (not Angelic Intercession as much, at least for now, which seems odd but unsurprising).

So here’s an idea. Play the Ley Line audio, Devic Intercession, and Love Gravitation Wave (in whichever incarnation) simultaneously, and ask the fae to help spread the Gravitational Love Waves through the ley lines of the Earth. All at the same time. And see how it works out for you. ;)

7 Likes

Curious what you think about sticking Timelessness on repeat alongside other fields one might be working on.

1 Like

Faith Restored :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :sob: :rainbow:

2 Likes

An excellent idea.

Oxygen and negative ions currently playing :raised_hands:

(Trying to keep this beauty alive)

7 Likes

So y’all use the app now? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

the stream url changed, i have to get back to it
(company did that, not me)

8 Likes

Any news about this, @Captain_Nemo ?

4 Likes

This was so wonderful! I hope it comes back soon.

8 Likes

Here i was trying to use the app every now and then this whooole time not knowing why it wasn’t working thinking I’ll check back later lol i should’ve just asked you, no wonder you haven’t brought it up for… a “little while” haha

I came on this thread to reinstall the app lol

1 Like