Love tragedy

I am in great pain because the girl I love does not love me back. Loneliness is killing me.
Please suggest me a field / audio to overcome this pain.

4 Likes
11 Likes
9 Likes
12 Likes

I am listening to Point of no return

7 Likes

the hardest but also best thing for you will be to let it go.

in my reality there are alot of factors influencing two people.

fixating yourself is a hard way to to live your own life.

we men should learn to accept “No”.

because the subject of your feelings doesnot feel your emotions clearly, nor your intent.

in many cases she in your case has defences and traumas even obsessions, that dont allow her to connect to your affection.

there are enough people arround you.

i feel for your pain really.

i hope for the best for you!

wanting as you want her and her not letting you have her is the oldest spiral of this plane of existence and because it is happening to you and you are not on her level (meaning you are higher) it is up to you to choose your own freedom.

nobody can rescue you from it (the choice, the letting go), and you ll not become better advice from anybody.

one last thing:
the woman you love and doesnot respond is not guilty, nor are you! remember it.
there are two audios i can suggest to relieve your suffering and give you free place to … cope with this:

mstate copper (2 loops) and the way of integrity (one loop).

rejection hurts badly esp. the more sensitive from us!

6 Likes

i saw you look to buy Blueprint of love.

This field wont help you with this girl.

it will however help you find somebody that is right for you!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that man, it has happened to a lot of us and the pain can seem out of this world.

Just best belief this wont be the end of you. I could use my own piece of advice too rn lol

3 Likes

I’ve had an experience like this, though she did love me, but i also kind of messed up.

I was able to transcend this experience and nowadays i don’t feel loneliness ever. I’m not 100% on how I did it though (not through fields, i didn’t know them then). It was a lot of introspection, journaling, a rollercoaster of emotions to the extremes, from super elated to super sadness multiple times in a day, it was nuts.

Also cutting away relations that don’t really serve me, being the way i want to be, authentic, not wearing a societal mask with different people, just being me and enjoying being me.

So what I’m saying is, it’s never really as simple as “i love you, but you don’t love me”. There are various factors coming into play really. It’s a lot about self love too, and i know we hate hearing that we don’t love ourselves enough, but more often than not it’s true. This can be validated by analysing how much we punish ourselves.

Well anyways, so in many ways i would rephrase it from “love tragedy” to “love opportunity”.

With that said, if i had known about fields at that time, I’m certain that emotional release would have helped immensely

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Imogen and Jaaj already covered the Fields.

is the only one I would add. pmd you

4 Likes

In times like this I think connecting to yourself more would help, so I’m going to go ahead and recommend increase psychic functioning (IPF).

1 Like

Adding to previous great recommendations, the entire series of “Self Realization”
Different perspective from the bigger picture is often underestimated.

1 Like

write to the blessing group as well

2 Likes

make a playlist from the fields you got here + use Angelic intercession and meditate with it. Also realise, they are plenty fish in the sea. Talk to other girls, develop your social skills and focus on yourself.

4 Likes

Thank you Powren for uplifting me.

1 Like

Flight to Fight. Cheap. Effective. Home and dry after a few plays.

2 Likes

I don’t see The Inner Pillar of Power, definitely use that one

1 Like
1 Like

Lot of good suggestions above.

But it won’t be enough. Deal with it, embrace the suck and put in the work, bide your time and boss up. Same for everyone else.

We’ve all been addicted (it’s not love) to that girl who wouldn’t be caught dead with us. You need to recognize what happened and how you ended up on your knees.

Find your purpose and boss up !

You don’t love her, she doesn’t love you, you got caught up in fantaisies. You need to be clear about it with yourself (WE ALL have to at some point). More importantly you need to recognize when it’s happening early enough that you don’t end up developing real feelings for your own imagination.

Invest in yourself, know your worth and negotiate yourself a good deal with a good woman who gives you back what you give to her and puts you first.

“Is she worth it ?” ask yourself that honestly. What you put in, what you get out. Even if she loved you, “is it worth it ?”

After all you’ve invested in yourself, don’t you deserve something nice ?
Off course you do.

It’s ok to be sad sometimes, it’s ok to feel pain, it’s ok to get hurt. You can listen to as many fields as you want, but it won’t be enough until you accept the situation. Admit to yourself that it was a failure, you wasted your time and energy. Accept the loss, you’ll feel lighter. Then back to work.

Sooner you boss up, sooner girls will be all over you. By then you’ll have the choice, you will have to choose the girls you really want and reject the others. You won’t feel good rejecting girls, but you’ll have to and you’ll understand why she didn’t want to go with you when you walk in her shoe.

You’ll see how simple it all really is. There is no mystery. She just didn’t want to go with you, same way you won’t want to go out will all the girls hitting on you by that point.

It all makes sense when you live it

19 Likes