Lucid Dreams 2.0

Unfortunately that one is not anywhere. Its lost.

:sleepy: I hope Dream still has it and will upload it with time, or is it officially confirmed that itā€™s gone?

Have you tried

The Deep Sleeper

It has some minor effects from the sweet dreams according to description.

1 Like

In either case, good night lucid dreamers, enjoy your lucid dreams

Full of adventure and curiousity

Mixed with whatever you desire.

:last_quarter_moon_with_face::champagne::muscle:

6 Likes

Iā€™m so excited about this field! I listened once before bed last night. No lucid dreams but I had vivid dreams with great recall. I just realized I also had some wine. Iā€™m just drinking water tonight and canā€™t wait to use it again.

7 Likes

Hi, blackcat!
welc back butterfly blue

4 Likes

I listened to this once before bedtime and I had a vivid dream. Dream recall was good too.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t planning to type this much here are some things I keep getting reminded of so far:

• I should journal my dreams to help me remember them. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll help in some way to lucid dream.
  • My dreams are based on the beliefs I hold in real life. So if I donā€™t like whatā€™s going on in a dream then I should change the way I think in real life. (This one is so powerful and itā€™s SO obvious when I wake up. ALL it takes to take charge and live whatever life I want is in my beliefs and ways of thinking)

Here goes:

Oh my lord. I dont know if what happened was because of this field since/because I listened to it the day it came out and not earlier today before I slept butā€¦

What some dreamssssssss

My teeth broke and I was in agony! I was even bleeding! It felt so real. I felt so betrayed too because I take excellent care of my teeth but I still thought I did something wrong. I even remember playing the shark teeth clinic NFT which I donā€™t think it worked. It wouldā€™ve been so dope if it worked instantly in there but since my dream was mimicking real life I guess the belief that ā€œfields take time to workā€ was happening in there as well.

I got back in touch with a friend from years ago and it was so nice. I honestly believe his personality was accurate in the dream. Kind of makes me sad to realize it was just a dream. I should probably text himā€¦

I remember playing minecraft which I was doing a lot the past days. I remember getting banned in one of the servers I play the most lol. I remember typing in the chat the same way I do, pressing they keys, moving the mouse, just doing what I do. I was honestly even better than in real life :joy:. I even went on google and made an account on their page and everything to apply for an appeal.

I remember three more dreams while typing this but they are not that great, coherent, and vivid in retrospect. Still powerful though. Iā€™m sure they merged together and the fear woke me up.

I could swear the first three were real life. I have never had dreams feel so real in my life. After a few minutes of waking up I touched my teeth to see if they were bleeding and hurting, asking myself ā€œDid that really happen? Did I get?ā€ I will definitely be using this every night, lol. Canā€™t wait to go on more adventures :joy:

6 Likes

Got lots of vivid dreams today, last night I did follow the instructions, listened 2 times and after 2 or 3 hours of sleep, I already found myself dreaming which usually happened after 4-5 hours of sleep. And damn I must say that I did not know that I dreamed a lot, like 6-7 dreams in a night compared to the normal day which is around 3-4 dreams. Best Lucid dreams field so far, sleep was perfect didnā€™t have waking issues like the old fields I have used LD v1 or card. Thanks for making this field Dream!

7 Likes

Today I found myself doing something in my dream Iā€™m afraid of in real life. As I did it I felt some blockage disappearing while sleeping
Very interesting :smiley:

7 Likes

Just Wowā€¦extremely lucid 4K HD quality and great recall. Dreamt about my father that passed recently, I have had a hard time with acceptance of it. It was like I was journeying with him, experiencing things he had undergone on the earth plane. I came out of that dream with understanding, not sadnessā€¦ :two_hearts:
Dream #2, I was on top of a huge skyscraper, but I have a huge fear of heights, in real life I would have been frozen on the spot :dizzy_face: but I scaled down that building like I was Spiderman, like it was nothingā€¦

14 Likes

I had a dream where i was out into situation that i had to resolve. And I was making conscious decisions of how to act in this situation. (Instead of it being automated for me where in would observe).

10 Likes

Yes. The dreams are more adressing and easy to interpret. They just feel like as if your subconscious would give you some side-missions to do.
haha.

4 Likes

Quests :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Holy crap. I definitely saw dreams a lot. They were dreams in which it can happen but at the same time itā€™s definitely impossible because of relationships with family. Like there are some dreams i saw which Iā€™d like to see happen in real life but its never going to happen.

As I said, itā€™s all fully people based and how things went down in the past.

But anyways, they were nice dreams regardless. Had a dream that I was in one of those big boats with relatives who I will never see again. I was so confused. At the same time it felt like I had a bit of control to in the dream.

Not to mention, it felt as if I was a multimillionaire in the dream to. I legit had no worries about money at all in the dreams to. So this is what financial freedom feels like

8 Likes

Played this twice for the second night, but I donā€™t remember any dreams at all lol

Thank you!

I had some dreams, but Iā€™ve been a bit behind on sleep, and this gave me two restful nights. I tend to have lucid dreams when Iā€™m more well rested, so Iā€™m expecting some in the near future.

2 Likes

Good nite
Happy lucid dreaming

6 Likes

I had an interesting dream in which Sammy replied to me with some words, the details are not clear :sweat_smile:

2 Likes