Lucid Dreams 2.0

Same here. 0% of dreams recalled 🥲

1 Like

Well, i did have some vivid dreams but I can’t remember them because i fried my brain yesterday before going to sleep. :rofl:

2 Likes

I already had somewhat of a lucid dream with this one. However I looped if for a few hours while I was sleeping, sorry, my brainiac habits lol. It was like 50% lucid, when the dream started I did say, this is a dream, and I teased a person that If this isn’t a dream then how can I do ‘this’. Then I kinda got lost in it but still pretty cool

5 Likes

Also, extremely vivid dreams. One was so vivid i even questioned my ssxuality… just kidding, but something intense was about to happen and I felt it too much, it was like the real deal not joking. And it was an experience I never had so pretty cool, won’t get into detail of course lol. Sadly the dream ended before I wanted it to end hahahah

4 Likes

Anyways, just looped as an experiment. I know this one says not needed to loop, but since I had extra time to sleep this morning I figured why not. Not advising to loop this one, I assume most will get results just from the 2x or very fast.

Although, for brainiacs, I feel like this one has ‘hidden’ side benefits. Just food for thought

1 Like

I have also had some vivid dreams with this one last night.

1 Like

Add Mstate Indium/Iridium and Mstate Rhodium. Seems to help for dreams for me. Oh plus no fap if male. Greatly helps out.

4 Likes

Go to bed with an empty stomach. Your digestive system can influence your dreams.

10 Likes

Playing this and butterfly came next to me

He approves.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Omg, guys, I had an epic experience with this field last night!
Listened to the field like 3-4 times. Then I asked my dragon if we can hang out in my dream.
And my mind was blown, because in my dream that night I was flying with my dragon over absolutely beautiful landscapes. My dream had a bit of a Lord of the Rings or GoT feel. My dragon was huge and I was dazzled by his color! It was also the first time that I was certain that my dragon has a male energy. I felt exactly like the Khaleesi. I def recommend involving your servitors if you got any and try out a specific dream request and ask them to help you with that. My heart is singing with joy. This dream was so magical :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dragon:

24 Likes

Had the most vivid dream ive had in years also it felt like i had drwamed for 5 years lol

it kind of felt like i could control what i do aswell? only on the 1st night aswell wtfff

7 Likes

Thank you will be trying tonight :grin:

1 Like

No lucid dreams last night, will listen in again tonight perhaps with some intentions before hand.

I used this last night – had my first Lucid Dream in 6 years.

It was short because I got SO EXCITED that it was happening that I woke myself up. Dream recall both before and after my Lucid moment was excellent, sleep quality was also very dramatically improved and I ended up waking up completely more than an hour before I usually wake up.

I combined this with just a teeny mini-stack before sleep of:

• Acetylcholine x1
  • Eyes By 3 x 3
  • Lucid Dreams 2.0 x 2

And of course, my Brain Field yesterday was Lucid Dreamer.

For anyone who hasn’t had a Lucid Dream yet, don’t give up! Remember that Lucid Dreaming is a skill and you improve at it with time and experience. Overall sleep quality is key but you can also take steps during the day to make the jump more likely – these steps are well documented on both the internet and this forum particularly. Staying (lucid) in the dream once you get there can be trickier but you’ll get better at it with time.

Lucid Dreaming isn’t just about ‘sensual pleasures’. It’s an alternate viewpoint on this spectrum of what we think of as reality, a different way to look at all experience. Every character you meet in a Lucid Dream is made of you, the experiencer. Everything they say begins inside you, the experiencer. Every place you visit is made of you, the experiencer. Every mountain you step on, every ocean you swim in, every sky you fly through – it’s all you. Inside a Lucid Dream, the Dream and the Dreamer are one and the same.

If you subscribe to the idea that all experience and indeed, the universe itself is holographic in nature and that each individual component contains the whole within it… Lucid Dreaming (actually, just dreaming generally) is one heady metaphor for existence.

Lucid Dreaming is well worth it as a spiritual or magical practice in and of itself. If you don’t believe me (and why would you believe a random stranger on the internet?), check out the idea of Dream Yoga which is pretty well documented.

Already having Lucid Dreams and want to blow your mind? Try meditating inside of a Lucid Dream some time! Use it to practice skills you want to get better at or to try out solutions to your problems. Like Jungian Shadow Work? Summon up the archetypes of your problems and talk to them directly about what’s bothering you. It’s an incredible tool for self-development and spiritual growth.

Massive Gratitude to Dreamweaver for the Dreams! Getting back into Lucid Dreaming was one of my big goals for 2023 and now it feels very achievable – maybe even effortless.

19 Likes

Played twice before bed and had some more I guess vivid dreams, near the time I began to wake up I was completely aware that I was dreaming, but I wasn’t fully able to control it, wasn’t conscious enough to actually do anything

4 Likes

Someone has the 7.5Hours long Sweet Dreams Field from Sapien Medicine YouTube channel?

On Odysee is not there, and is among the cancelled videos, I want to combine it with the Lucid Dream ones

I haven’t used this audio yet but I have an idea. Use higher self connection audio 2 times and set an intention on what you want to dream or get answers to and then play this audio 2 times then fall asleep.

6 Likes

My dreams are usually very crisp and vivid since I listen to Enhanced Visual Processing, but with this it’s like switching from 1080p to 4K lol
Last night I wasn’t able to control the dream yet, but I definitely felt more aware and in control. I think the effects compound over time and this is like training your “lucid dreaming muscle” to be able to do it whenever you want…

10 Likes

I’m so jealous lol EVP works whenever it feels like for me. Some days dull dreams, other days HD. But last night my dreams were crazy though after this one.

2 Likes

Yes please :pray: I would also like this field, it gave me good quality sleep!