Lucid Dreams 2.0

try it out and tell us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

will do lol ive nevar lucid dreamed b4 so gonna be crazy hopefully

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Captain!!!

It’s good to see a new release from energetic alchemy after a long time. thanks dream

sometimes it is due to the nutrients you consume, magnesium and tryptophan help with lucid dreams, because they are involved in the synthesis of melatonin and serotonin and other things. You can consume it in supplements or through food.
Something that helped me have lucid and super vivid dreams was eating pineapple before bed, maybe it works for you too. I don’t do it much because it’s not often for me to find good pineapples but the few times it works excellent.

5 Likes

after listening twice, i took a nap and had very vivid dream, i knew i was dreaming, but this is not unusual. then i woke up, went to the kitchen to drink something but almost past out. i could hardly make it back to my bed. then i fell asleep again easily, not worried about what just happened, i kind of knew that in my sleep i will be safe. almost the feeling i have with Dao Darkness.

13 Likes

Simply explained, you can direct your subconscious mind in lucid dreaming. In that way you can create your reality.

The movie Inception is about this.

12 Likes

Thank you for this information!!

I consume magnesium as a dietary supplement every day so for that it’s ok :ballot_box_with_check: .

For pineapple I would have to test. I love pineapple :drooling_face::pineapple:

3 Likes

Im listening. Going to sleep. Well see what happens :yawning_face:
Thank You Captain :heart:

3 Likes

Lol You made me laugh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Goodnight all.

Happy Lucid Dreaming everyone. :champagne::muscle:.

10 Likes

Good night all! Hoping to get some lucid dreaming going on 2night.

2 Likes

This will pair so well with conceptual conglomerate and point of no return. :grin:

3 Likes

Wow!

I was not aware of this release (even when I saw the title, I thought it’s about an older field).

Thank You, Dreamweaver, someday when I will be more courageous, I will try/use this.

(I am scared of anything that I’m not used to, I mean anything spiritual lol)

I think I want to FLY Over The Earth (not with an airplane, but like Superman lol). :heart_eyes:

It will be magical (I have had a few dreams, not lucid ones, where I flew, man, it was Beyond Words)!

8 Likes

does this mean dream has recovered from his illness?
lets hope so

2 Likes

This field could have been created earlier, however I have no idea.

Anyway, I am just grateful to Captain for releasing it.

4 Likes

Perhaps Im wrong, but it seems like this field programs subconscious to do “automatic reality test” while dreaming. Like I know that when I will fall asleep I will automatically question reality around me and realize Im dreaming

15 Likes

Okay had a dream where i was slowly ‘awakening’ in it, having control over what i do there, however it was still in the scope of the presented dream story. I didnt realize i was dreaming where i could go flying, but i was making more conscious decision of what to do in that situation presented in dream.

11 Likes

Don’t be afraid, man. You deserve to fly over the earth. You’ve got this.

5 Likes

I can’t recall any dreams yet but it put me sleep imedialtly and i woke up very rested and in good mood.:wink:

11 Likes

Thank You.