Lucky Antique Digital Shoppe Est. 2021 B.C

Lucky Antique Digital Shoppe (Est. 2021 B.C) is all about exclusive, rare and hand-created products…:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

If u want to change your life for your higher good through eternity then this is the place to look for.

Currently, there is only one product for sale - The Sword of Righteous (All Description/ testimonials here - The Sword of the Righteous NFT (Maker Item): Testimonials,
The Sword of the Righteous (maker item) Pre release)

Looking for the lucky :four_leaf_clover: one who makes the Bohni(the first sale).

Don’t waste time thinking, act right now :arrows_counterclockwise: right here!

PM me soon for offers, promotions, and discounts.

Happy to ship throughout :india: and around at cosmic speed :fast_forward: creation & delivery!

16 Likes

B. C. though.

:wink:

4 Likes

My experience with the ‘Sword of the Righteous’ item,

The shop was under heavy renovation since 2021 B.C and looking to resurrect from then. Just in 2 days of possessing this item, the shop has risen to digital era in Kali yuga just like ‘The Pheonix’ rose from its ashes. :mechanical_arm: :wheel_of_dharma:

Imagine what one can achieve with this item, it’s never too late to buy one. :star_struck: :mage:

5 Likes

It was intended :smiley: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

:partying_face: :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

We are going everywhere!! :rocket::earth_africa::earth_americas:

Looking forward to seeing your shop items!! :blue_heart:

8 Likes

Blockquote
Trading my Black Tara NFT

I would attribute a larger part of my success in getting multiple copies of this nft to Tara devi blessings + sword of righteous item…Efforts and Luck going hand in hand now :smiley:

1 Like

Winter cool offer :cool::sunglasses: … Buy1Get1 for just (name ur 4digit INR price :love_letter:) on powered up crystals !

2 Likes

@Lanos Check this out!!

2 Likes

@Desiree … thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

Selective NFTs Sale - Hurry!

New Items for sale! :fast_forward: