Lucky Field Sigil on Dog Tags?

It’s my understanding that it’s best to not use the field booster on the dog tags, but what about adding a lucky field (from the lucky sigil) onto them?

Logically this seems like it could make the transformation caused by the tags a smoother process. Was curious if @SammyG or anyone else in the community has any thoughts/experience doing this?

3 Likes

I noticed that this question never got answered. I was looking for an answer to this question or something similar so I figured I’d bump this question to see if anyone had any thoughts.

I’d primarily do it on a tag like the Abundance tag so I don’t have to be wearing an additional tag if it’s not necessary while still feeling the effects of the luck sigil, but I obviously don’t want to mess up the Abundance field I already have.

1 Like

sigils are there so you add them on a object, not a dog tag, adding sigil on a dog tag might do some bad to the original field, I wouldnt do that, get a ring man, or a moldavite

3 Likes

Thanks I appreciate the input! Do you think I could put two sigil fields on the Moldavite necklace I have?

1 Like

prolly, moldavite has some crazy capacity I guess but I am no expert

1 Like