Lucky Flows (Patreon Shop)

Did dream deactivate the option to pay with PayPal in the patron shop?

1 Like

Really enjoying the wealth one. Great music.

One question though, what’s the health one for? How exactly does the luck extend to your health?

6 Likes

I still see it… Tap on Add new payment method :

7 Likes

Thanks for the cheats codes Captain :grin::muscle:

12 Likes

Indeed :sunglasses:

7 Likes

and

seem to have some overlap, can’t wait to try out both in conjunction

Will report results directly back here in a few weeks

11 Likes

🥹 Awww that would be nice :star_struck:

Thanks Dream :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

13 Likes

We are already lucky to have such amazing fields, and now we just got luckier lol

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

My daily lucky stack is having babies. Deep gratitude. :green_heart:

13 Likes

The timing of this is crazy. It’s been 1 month since I quit my soulless graphic design job, and I’m pursuing fine arts after a decade of absence. I’m taking an online course to learn the foundations again and get a memory out of my practice. I admit it is a scary, uncertain road that I’m not familiar with, but at the same time, fine arts has been so healing for me.

The Lucky Artist and Mr Lucky Wealth would serve me really well for this new creative adventure. Thank you so much Sapien Medicine :smile: I will let you know how that goes.

25 Likes

I was trying to make my own cover for lucky artist :joy:

27 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:thank you

10 Likes

The first one!! So cool

6 Likes

It seems to me as if the Lucky to be Healthy brings in things (whether it be tools, fields, supplements, food, fields, etc that are beneficial to your healing

(energy wise that’s what I’m sensing, not sure)

Thoughts anyone?

8 Likes

Hi Shivi :wink:
I’m not 100% sure, but I can guess something based on my knowledge

perhaps it can be interpreted as a system of warning and subconscious signaling, i.e. the user is always intuitively aware of an upcoming, even the most hidden and disguised threat to health, and has the opportunity to mobilize its own protective resources.

if to use a slightly different terminology, it is a protective resource, for example, when there is an immediate threat to the life and health of the user. A leap to another option line is made.

a person can perceive as a fast, most often uncontrollable event flow

18 Likes

That artist is “someone’s” friend :male_detective:

7 Likes

Feeling very lucky! Thank you @Dreamweaver for creating this gem!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

14 Likes

I am feeling very @Lucky too! Hehe

Sorry could not resist that…

And thanks to Captain for not going desna here :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: Music is amazing!

24 Likes

i almost tagged Lucky also. :joy:

6 Likes