Lucky Flows (Patreon Shop)

Overall, I would rather think of making certain flows more smooth. Meaning like letā€™s say certain information have probability of x % of reaching you, then it becomes like x + y % (y >0).

But it can certainly have some inner shift effects too, like inner opening of something and releasing some specific blockages. As for example, the Loving Relationships one seems to have some ā€œinternalā€ element as well:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: Tqā€¦Feeling super happy

Thanks for thinking of me.:relaxed:

Thanks to Captain magic , deep down I feel very connected to these fields even though I havenā€™t listened them yetā€¦lol

9 Likes

Thank you :)
This is a gem fasho

4 Likes

Added links to OP :sparkles:

20 Likes

6 Likes

This is next level!! Iā€™m so excited :laughing:
Iā€™m already pretty lucky :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

One of the causes of cancer is ā€˜bad luckā€™

3 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Oh wait YouTube link!!! Thank you :blush: :heartbeat:

2 Likes

I wonder which audio would be better aided for someone to find a significant other

Id say lucky in loving relationships correct to my intuition

Instead of being loved

1 Like

I think if you feel loved then youā€™re able to reciprocate the feeling even more.

3 Likes

Here for the lucky in health but maybe loved up too lolšŸ’›

3 Likes

Gave the fields a few loops, my mum just received a 100ā‚¬ gift card as a thank you of one of her clients.

21 Likes

Played Mr Lucky Wealth 2-3x times, right after a family member hands me 50ā‚¬.

The overall relationship to my family is improving. More depth, more compassion, more trust.

25 Likes

I created an account just to comment on the amazing effect of Lucky Loved Up Life so far. I have several Pisces placements in my natal chart, which makes me have an almost insatiable capacity for receiving nurturance and affection. The amount of hugs I would ideally love to get per day is a lot. Before listening, getting affection (verbally, physically, etc) was just an occasional experience. But today a few members from my professional development group stopped to ask me about the progress of my project and offer support, and even said that they really want to stay connected and plan hangouts after we graduate from the program. Normally they kinda just leave at the end of the day without saying much. This meant so much to me, and I canā€™t wait to experience and share more results!

47 Likes

Hello @shivati!

Forum guide for you: Info to Guide Your SM Journey

Welcome Tara Eternal Flame Night

8 Likes

Thank you!! @Rosechalice

5 Likes

just realized this, a hug has two participants, and we all love to receive hugs ; what if we start giving a lot of hugs instead? The ā€œother peopleā€ would get happy too , cause whoā€™s soul doesnā€™t love a hug. :heart: :herb:

6 Likes

in fact, this is what Rosechalice does for all the new forum members here :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Time to add some Luck in My Life :grinning: (I havenā€™t yet listened to this album).

Many Thanks, Captain. :pray:

Also, Welcome @shivati. :pray:
Iā€™m glad that You already saw Results from Lucky Loved Up Life.

3 Likes